The Black Seas Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Morgan's turn to laugh and he bellowed a laugh.And ye, aDemon Lord,cannot do so?

If it were only that simple.He answered shaking his head.I cannot take the medallion by force or otherwise, but I can accept it by it being offered to me.

So I steal it and give it to ye?

Aye.

And what is to stop me from taking Blackbeard's place and yer power?

A flash of anger and rage shone in Jones' eyes throwing Morgan off guard. He moved slightly from his lean against the wall, unfolding his arms.

Because once the Brethrensee that I have returned they will ultimately turn on ye. He answered before giving Morgan a moment to respond.I created theBrethrenand am ultimately its master.

There is no argument, but—

You rule over the Brethren Court and are not willing to lose yer position.

Aye.

Even yer mutinous actions can be forgiven by me Morgan. Ye have an influence and a trust that is not found among our kind. Fear not because ye will still have a position and power.

Morgan pretended to pause as to think over the proposition. He now had Jones in a position to gain what he ultimately sought. And now he stood with everything falling right into his lap.

Perfect.

Do we have an accord?Jones asked holding out his hand.

Morgan stayed his hand for a moment longer playing out indecision before thrusting out his hand.Aye.

Then we begin our chase and ye know where they are going.

And what would make ye think that? Morgan questioned.

Don't play me for a fool.

Ye yerself said ye know the comings and goings of the sea. Morgan reasoned.Ye should know where they are.

I know where they are but not where their finally destination is. I cannot predict the future.

So ye told Blackbeard that to have the upper hand and that is another reason to need me.

Davy Jones' silence that followed told Morgan he had guessed correctly.

Before we leave to give chase, the destination must find their way to that accursed human, Robert Maynard.

What do we need him for? Morgan blurted.

Do ye believe ye can steal from Blackbeard without recourse from him?Before Morgan could answer he continued.Sometimes using humans to do our work is necessary and useful. Not only will we succeed with our plan, but we will eliminate a greater threat brought on by that forsaken curse theBlack List.

Jones handed a piece of paper to Morgan and gave him a wicked grin. Davy Jones was no fool and was not going to allow another mutiny against him and Morgan knew Jones wasn't omnipotent as he made everyone believe.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Brethren The tale of Davy Jonesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Alexandros: Ch. 00-01 The tale of a banished Spartan warrior.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Of Gods & Demons The origins of Ra and Anubis.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories