The Blackmailed Forger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try these on," he told her, pointing at the clothes.

Peggy pulled the first dress on and he had her twirl around before instructing her to try on another. He gazed as she tugged the dress into place and then watched closely as she modeled it for him. Darrel moved closer to her and ran his hands along her stomach, she trembled at his touch. He stood next to her and she looked into his eyes waiting for what had to be their first kiss. Suddenly, he stepped back and pointed to the last dress.

"Try that one on and then we can go." he said, regaining his composure. She struggled a bit, getting the tight dress off and then pulled the last garment over her head. He didn't seem to be impressed with it.

"I'm not really fond of this one," he said after quickly giving the last dress the once-over. "I like the second one the most. Put it back on along with some matching heels and meet me in the den." He turned and walked down the hall leaving her to finish dressing.

"Sir?" Peggy called after him.

"Yes?" he answered from the doorway.

"What about underwear?" she asked timidly.

"No need for those," he smiled, "maybe we will stop somewhere and get you some if it really becomes necessary." She blushed at the thought of being in public with only the skin-tight dress to cover her.

* * * * *

Peggy walked toward the man in the lobby that Darrel had pointed out. She looked very sexy in her new tight-fitting dress and she felt like all the eyes in the hotel lobby were on her. She concentrated on not falling off her impossibly high heels and "accidentally" bumped into Prescott Manly.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed. Her embarrassed look came naturally, as she actually was.

"That's OK." was the reply. Prescott turned to look at her and suddenly a smile crept across his face. "Are you in a hurry my dear?" He blatantly took in her full beauty, making her blush even more.

"No Sir, I'm just going to lunch." She recited the lines Darrel had given her.

"So am I," His smile broadened, "care to join me?"

"Well, OK," she wondered how Darrel had known what Prescott was going to say, "if I'm not being a bother."

"Not at all, the restaurant is this way." He gently took her by the arm and steered her in that direction. Darrel followed at a safe distance and sat down at a table across the room. He was confident Peggy would do as he said, but this was too big to let her screw up. He knew his silent presence would keep her on her best behavior. He ordered lunch and waited patiently while watching Peggy and Prescott.

To his right he kept hearing clicking noises and turned to see a cute girl with short brown hair taking pictures. Carefully watching her he realized Prescott was the target. Being careful not to attract attention, he quickly finished his meal and moved to the exit. By the time the photographer emerged he was waiting behind the wheel of his car.

He followed her beat-up Camaro through town to where she finally stopped at a run-down storefront. The faded sign above the door read Sarah Jackson Photography. Darrel sighed deeply. As if he hadn't enough to do, now he had to research this pesky photographer.

Chapter 3

Peggy bounded across the floor to answer the ringing phone. Her naked breasts bobbed seductively with every move.

"Hello?"

"How did it go?" Darrel asked. "Did he say anything that I should know?"

"Um, I.. uh, I don't know," she stammered, obviously afraid she didn't have the info he needed, "he only got one call during lunch."

"What did he say?"

"Um, hang on," Peggy said. Darrel could hear her digging in her purse, "he said: Research tract 1.3 - I need it by next week." She stopped momentarily, "Then he said: No, the Pearson is the only one at the corner, just find out." She stopped again, waiting for a response, "I'm sorry Sir, and he didn't say anything else about business."

Darrel snapped back from his thoughts, "You did great Peggy. I am proud of you for taking exact notes, it helps a great deal." He could hear her sigh in relief.

"Don't cook tonight, I want to take you out. Wear the blue dress with garters."

"Yes Sir," she answered happily.

"And Peggy, shave your pussy." He heard her gasp, "Be ready by eight," he added before hanging up.

The Pearson tract had to be a realty property in the city. Prescott must have an inside scoop on something about to transpire with zoning. Darrel drove to the courthouse and spent the next two hours scrutinizing every realty property linked to Pearson. He came up with five potential properties but only two that he felt were large enough to possibly interest Prescott. The land was in an undeveloped area outside the city. It was a long shot, but he felt confident in Peggy's information. Darrel made copies of everything he needed before leaving for home.

* * * * *

Peggy nervously paced the living room, waiting for Darrel. It wasn't eight yet but she had been waiting for the last 15 minutes just in case he got away early. She had shaved her pussy as he ordered and the tingling sensation had a very erotic effect on her.

As Peggy walked, her bald pussy began to heat up in a way she never thought possible. She was very horny and to make it worse, she wanted Darrel! It was insane to feel this way, especially since he had basically abducted her. Peggy had to admit he had been extremely nice to her and for the first time in a while, she had no major responsibilities. The removal of the financial burdens alone made her feel free. Ironic, considering the predicament she was in.

Finally a car pulled up the driveway and into the garage. Listening to the sound, Peggy nervously realized the vehicle was not Darrel's. It sounded different, with a much lower exhaust tone and the engine revved slightly before being cut off. She knew cars, and that was the sound only a V8 could make. It definitely wasn't Darrel's import that she was expecting. Peggy stood motionless in the living room as the door opened. She almost fainted as Darrel walked into the room.

He grinned when he saw her face. "Honey, I'm home," he laughed. "Come see my new toy!" She followed him into the garage to find a late model blue and white Trans Am. Her heart leapt to her throat as she gazed longingly at her dream-car. She had fantasized about this car for the longest time and now she was afraid he was only tormenting her.

He laughed at her again, "It's yours." Her hands flew to her face and she began shaking. She ran to him and pressed her body against his in an attempt to show her gratitude, hugging him tightly to her breasts.

"Thank you so much! Sir!" She was starting to cry now so he pulled away and shooed her to the bathroom to get ready to go. She returned a few minutes later and Darrel handed her the keys.

"You drive tonight." She giggled excitedly as she started the car and moved out to the street.

Dinner was a delightful experience as Peggy snuggled next to him without his insistence, even rubbed against him seductively the entire time. On the way home she sneaked several glances his way and then blushed profusely when he caught her eye.

She pulled into the garage and closed the door with the remote. Peggy sat quietly, lost in her own thoughts, while gently caressing the leather steering wheel. Darrel got out of the car and walked to the front, waiting for her to get out.

"Come here." he said. She opened the door and reluctantly stepped out. He laughed at her delight with the car as she ran her fingers lovingly across the smooth fender while moving to where he stood.

"Stop," he said suddenly, "strip for me."

Peggy seductively slid the straps off her shoulder, letting the dress slide to the floor. She stepped out of the garment and moved directly in front of him without covering herself. Completely naked, she kept her hands at her sides and moved closer to him. Peggy slowly dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his pants. With her hands on his belt she gazed up seductively.

"May I suck your cock Sir?" The question took him by surprise but he only nodded. She slid her hands along his thighs before tugging his pants down to reveal his rock-hard cock. Not hesitating, she engulfed it with her lips and softly sucked at the head before taking his entire length down her throat. Peggy swirled her tongue around his cockhead, then pulled back, staying for an instant before slowly swallowing it back down again.

It only took a few minutes of this to get Darrel worked up to almost bursting point. He pulled her up firmly and pressed her against the hood of the gleaming car. She happily laid back and spread her legs invitingly, her bald pussy glistening with her own juices. He rubbed the head against her wet slit and Peggy let out a loud moan. With a quick, easy and fluid motion, he penetrated her deeply until his balls rested against her butt. Her face had a look of passion etched into it that made him want her even more. He bent down and kissed her deeply, to his delight she returned his kiss with an unexpected intensity. He stroked into her, increasingly harder and faster, pushing them both almost to the brink.

Wanting it to last longer, he pulled out despite her objections and had her turn over. She presented her perky ass to him as invitingly as she could and he plunged into her from behind in one deep firm stroke. He banged against her ass and she pushed back to engulf him as deeply as possible. Their gasps and groans echoed in the garage, until he could take no more. He increased his speed and Peggy, feeling his amplified intensity, began to buck wildly on his cock. Soon they were both exploding and she milked the last cum from his spurting cock.

They rested for a few minutes in a tangle on the hood, both breathing heavily. "So, you like the car?" he teased her.

"More than you can ever know Sir," she brightly smiled back at him.

Chapter 4

Darrel awoke early the next morning and gently kissed Peggy's forehead before dragging himself out of bed. He quickly dressed and headed for the door. Getting to the garage he realized he would have to take Peggy's old clunker since he had left his own car at the bank. He made a few calls along the way to ensure he had the necessary details he needed to close the land deal.

Darrel spent the entire day making plans to buy the property that Peggy had tipped him on. Arranging the finances would be relatively easy and by the end of the day he was well prepared. He called the owner at 3pm and two hours later the two of them were meeting in a coffee shop. The man had been planning to sell and already finished the survey, making it a simple matter of negotiating the price.

An hour later, all the paperwork was finished, adding to Darrel's possession 68 acres of real estate he had never even seen. It was a $260,000 gamble he was hoping would pay off.

Heading home, he suddenly remembered that Peggy wouldn't be at the house that evening. He made her accept a date with Prescott for dinner and she would be arriving at his hotel soon. Turning the car toward downtown, he headed for the photography shop to do a little further research.

* * * * *

Prescott Manly was almost ready when he heard the soft knock at the door. He moved across the room to open it revealing the innocent young Peggy.

"Well, hello my dear," he smiled at her. Cute, blushing and prompt; how could he go wrong.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes Sir," Peggy stood uneasily in the doorway. Darrel had drilled into her the importance of pleasing this man. 'Everything depends on this,' he had said, 'how it goes will coincide with your willingness to do as he says.' She was not too keen on the idea of pleasing Prescott but the alternative of jail appealed even less. She knew that, even after last night, Darrel was fully capable of exposing her in an instant.

"Let's go then," said Prescott bringing her back to the present, "we have reservations for eight." Dinner went well, save the lack of information Darrel needed. She followed her instructions closely and didn't ask anything about Prescott's work for fear of making him suspicious.

Finally the part she had dreaded all evening came as she was invited into his suite. She accepted, trying her best to look enthused while brushing past him and into his rooms.

"Care for a drink?" he asked.

"No thanks, Sir," she replied," I don't drink alcohol."

He poured himself a stiff one before moving closer to her. "Do you like me Peggy?" There was something in his tone that scared her.

"I, uh.. yes Sir," she hesitated.

"Then I would like you to get comfortable," he smiled. Prescott moved closer and lightly kissed her on the lips. Putting down his empty glass he guided her into his bedroom. She did not resist his advances as he breathlessly kissed his way down her neck. He pulled at the hem of her dress, revealing more and more tender flesh as he went. Becoming bolder at her lack of resistance, he tugged the dress over her head before fumbling with the bra clasp.

She blushed profusely as her ample breasts sprang free, then gasped as Prescott viciously twisted one of her nipples. Peggy bit her lip and tried not to resist as he groped her entire body like a horny teenager. Her panties came off next as Prescott unceremoniously shoved her onto the bed.

Within seconds he was inside her, thrusting with wild abandon and grunting like an animal. Three minutes later he rolled off and fell asleep leaving her pussy dripping with his cum.

She got up slowly and walked to the bathroom to shower before lying back down beside him on the bed. It was hours later before she eventually fell asleep.

The alarm went off at six am waking Prescott. He looked over at Peggy and smiled as she lay there. She had not resisted anything, making him power hungry beyond anything he had ever felt.

He nudged her awake and on a whim said: "Peggy, go get me the paper from the hall."

She rubbed her eyes sleepily and slid out of bed, "Yes Sir." She looked around the room and, spotting a robe, headed in its direction.

"You don't need a robe dear," he grinned wickedly, "besides, you look mighty fine."

She stopped, but instead of saying anything, Peggy simply turned and headed for the front door. Prescott had not expected this and sat up amused while the naked girl made her way across the rooms and peeked out into the hall. Convinced no one was nearby; she opened the door and quickly grabbed the paper before coming back to the bed.

"Why thank you," he quipped. This was becoming more interesting by the second.

He was about to try more when the cell phone rang. "Yes? No, no I'm up already," He climbed out of bed and moved to the other room.

"Well, find who bought it and buy it from them! It's not like the property is gone, just get it done!" now he was pacing while listening to the other person. "I've already told you to go to 1.3, if that's not enough call me and I'll decide!"

He hung up suddenly and headed for the bathroom, surprised to see the naked girl still on the bed. "Oh, um, Peggy I want to see you tonight at seven," then firmly closed the bathroom door behind him before she could even answer.

Chapter 5

Darrel swung his gloved fist as hard as he could and was rewarded with the sound of a sickening thud. The fist contacted directly with the man's chin, knocking him unconscious to the sidewalk. Darrel picked up the briefcase the fallen man had been carrying, then strolled nonchalantly to his car and drove away.

Darrel had followed the photographer the entire night. She had gone to the hotel across the street from Prescott's and spent a lot of time taking pictures from the balcony. She then returned to the studio and left promptly at 6am. He trailed her to a small restaurant where she met up with a man in a smart business suit. He watched through the window as the two exchanged envelopes, then the woman got up abruptly and walked out.

Knowing he could find her easily, he had opted to follow the man with the briefcase and obtain the contents. Darrel had gotten ahead of the man as he walked down a mostly deserted street. He timed his attack behind a bus stop that covered his actions.

Darrel now drove across town to his bank and parked in his space before he opened the briefcase. He assumed the pictures were the prize and a quick look into the case confirmed it. The most interesting contents though, were financial documents that he recognized as foreign bank accounts.

Prescott's name was all over the information, making Darrel realize he had actually discovered a gold mine. He had stumbled onto a blackmail scheme that would, no doubt, put Prescott in a very vulnerable position. Darrel sat back and pondered -- The question was how he could use this information to his advantage.

He then drove to the photography studio and boldly walked up to the front door. It was locked so he simply drove his shoulder against it and knocked it open. Proceeding to the back of the building, he pushed aside a curtain and found the photographer standing next to a small bed, groggily trying to pull a robe on. She swung at him but he dodged the punch easily and backhanded her across the mouth. She fell heavily to the floor and looked up at him in wide-eyed fear.

"What is your name?" he asked firmly.

"Donna," she was slowly regaining her composure, "what the fuck do you want?!"

Darrel immediately slapped her again causing her lip to bleed. "I'm not in the mood for this shit," he mumbled to himself. "What is your last name, damn it!"

"Culpit" she quickly said, hoping to avoid another blow.

"I'm exhausted, so I'm going to tell you straight. I have the briefcase of the man that paid you today. I know all about your pictures and the blackmail scam. He's going to drop you like a bad habit." Darrel let it sink in before continuing. "He told me you set the whole thing up and considering his position, who do you think the police will believe?" He was guessing, but from the horrified look on her face he knew it was true.

"What do you want?" She understood her problem, but she knew men as well. Donna was no virgin and if all this guy wanted was a piece of ass, that was fine with her. It would be a lot better than going back to jail.

"I want you to do as I say, whenever I say it," Darrel stated simply.

"For how long?" she shot back.

"Until you're off parole." He was really taking a big chance here, but he had a hunch.

"Fuck! That's four years, asshole!" She was now beginning to get really worried at the amount of info he had on her.

Darrel smiled inwardly, another good guess. "It's your choice. You can do the time in or out." He laughed as she nervously shifted, he had her now.

"Take that robe off." He didn't want to give her time to think about it.

She stripped down, revealing a tight, hard body that could only have come from years of working out. "Now get over here and suck my cock."

She moved to him and dropped to her knees pulling at his belt on the way down. Donna began blowing him with a practiced ease, making him squirm with delight. She was obviously very experienced and he wouldn't last long at this rate, so he pushed her away. "Bend over the desk," he ordered.

"OK," she said but was rewarded with a vicious kick to her thigh. "Damn it, I said OK."

"When you speak to me you say: 'Yes Sir'."

"Fuck that." she quipped but Darrel had his belt out now, making her regret the remark. She could handle a lot, but pain was not one of them. The belt whistled through the air and landed with a loud smack on her ass.

"AHHHHHH!!" she screamed, but the belt was already landing again. She tried to crawl away but he kicked her again.

"Get on the desk, bitch." He growled.

"YES SIR!" she screamed and scrambled to get up and into position. She stayed very still and hoped the belt would not hit her again.

"Reach back and spread your ass," he demanded. He wanted to see if she was faking or if she really had a low pain tolerance. She immediately pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her small crack. It appeared she would be quite easy to control.