The Blackmailed Forger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped in behind her and began forcing his cock into her tight ass. She was trembling now, making sobbing noises as he pressed the head of his cock against her. He gave one hard push and the end of his dick disappeared into her ass, making her moan painfully.

"Please don't do this," she cried. He stopped moving for a few seconds.

"No problem," he said, "let's call the police and see what they say."

"No, wait!" she cried, "I'll do it! I can't go back to prison. I will do it, just go slow."

"Tell you what," he grinned, "make it good and I won't fuck you in the ass again." She moaned loudly and increased her efforts allowing his cock to slowly disappear into her ass.

"Beg for it bitch," he taunted her, "tell me how much you like being my pet."

"Ohhhhhhh, Sir, please fuck my ass," Donna was sobbing loudly, "Ahhhhh, pl.. please fuck your pet. Cum in my tight ass Sir, please cum!"

Darrel had a look of ecstasy on his face as he impaled her completely and then he began to pound relentlessly into her. Finally he felt his balls tighten and he picked up the tempo before he shot his cum deep into her. He fell forward pushing her flat against the desk with his cock still embedded deeply in her ass.

"You will do exactly as I say or you will end up in jail for a very long time.." he hissed into her ear.

Chapter 6

Peggy shivered as she stood with her hands at her sides. She was totally naked in Prescott's suite and he was circling her like a ravenous wolf.

"I have something for you," he smiled, revealing a small gift box. He moved in front of Peggy and opened it for her to see. Inside the box were two gold bracelets, neither was large enough to slip over her wrists, making her wonder about their purpose.

"Don't worry," he said, seeing her confusion, "they'll fit."

"There is a skirt on the bed. Put it on and your heels," Prescott was practically drooling as she went to the other room. When she returned a few minutes later, she had on the tight black skirt, but it barely covered her ass.

"Put your hands behind your back Peggy," he pulled a tiny lock from his pocket and connected the two bracelets with it. He then inserted a small tool in the slot and opened each bracelet. She stood motionless as he slipped them over each wrist and snapped them shut. They were still loose fitting, just not big enough to come off.

"Now we're ready to go out," he laughed as she turned a bright red. He moved over to the door and grabbed a long jacket to drape over her shoulders. He buttoned the top button before practically dragging the terrified girl out the door.

Once in the limo, Prescott undid the top button on the jacket. He unceremoniously groped her the entire way to the club but left the jacket open as he helped her struggle out of the car. Every step she took revealed one breast or the other and the skin from her throat to her navel was exposed at all times. They found a booth at the back of the large dance club and he yelled their drink orders over the blaring music.

By the time the drinks came, the jacket had slipped off and she was trying to hide her bare breasts behind the table. The waitress gave her a nasty look and stomped away while Prescott just laughed. As the night wore on he got more and more drunk, swilling both their drinks since she could not even move her hands.

The waitress seemed intrigued by Peggy's predicament. She even 'accidentally' spilled a drink on Peggy, making her shiver as the ice-cold liquid splashed across her naked breasts, causing her nipples to harden. Prescott, finding this hilarious, slapped the table in drunken abandon, bellowing at her helpless plight.

"May I go to the bathroom Sir," she yelled to him over the music.

"Sure," he smiled lecherously, "right after you blow me." Peggy was already dying of embarrassment but to blow him now would totally humiliate her. She sat quietly for a few minutes but the desire to pee, and clean off the spilled alcohol, finally swayed her.

"Sir, please undo the lock so I can suck your dick," she mumbled pathetically. If she were to lie across the booth she may be able to hide her actions from the other patrons.

"No need for that," he cackled, "I'll pull it out for you." He unzipped his fly and produced his semi-hard cock. She sighed before leaning over the booth, only to be stopped by his hand. "Get on your knees Peggy."

She stopped short and a gasp escaped her lips. She couldn't do this, not in public! After a hesitating moment Peggy gathered her courage and slid to the floor between his legs. She gathered his cock in her mouth and began to suck the best she could with her hands tightly secured, knowing anyone in the club could see her. As she worked, the waitress reappeared.

"Another drink Sir?" she asked as she kicked at Peggy's heel.

"That would be fine," he groaned as his cock throbbed in the girl's mouth.

"And another for the, um, Miss Tits?" she mocked the helpless woman.

Prescott rolled with laughter, "No, Miss Tits is working at getting her own special drink." They both laughed loudly, making Peggy feel even more ashamed of her situation. Practically naked and sucking cock in a public club she felt like a common street whore.

The waitress left and Prescott began to shudder, jerking at her hair, then spewing his cum down her throat. He pulled out so the last few shots hit her squarely in the face.

She was allowed to get back up on the seat after a few minutes, "Now may I go to the bathroom?" she asked.

He glanced at her face that was covered with cum, "Sure, go ahead," and chuckled at her predicament.

"Sir, will you please undo the lock so I can go?"

"Nooooooppppe," he slurred, "but I'll put the jacket back on ya so we don't get kicked out." He pushed the jacket over her shoulder as she stood quietly, waiting for him to button it. After a few minutes she realized he wasn't going to close the coat. She turned slowly and headed across the dance floor, silently praying the jacket would stay in place.

The bathroom was overrun with women as she entered. Many had seen her lurid activities and they gave her disgusting looks as she entered. Finding an empty stall she had to push the door open with her breasts. She managed to hike up her skirt and sat on the toilet to relieve herself.

She sat there a long time hoping to avoid any further humiliation. She finally struggled to her feet and tried to pull her skirt back down. The door opened inwards so she hooked her foot under it and swung it open. As she tried to get out, the door closed on the jacket causing it to fall to the floor.

Peggy stood motionless as all eyes turned to her. Her nipples were erect from the cold and her face blushed hotly in shame as many of the women grumbled disapproval.

Others spoke out in shock, "Slut," said one as Peggy tried to kneel down and pick up the coat with her bound hands. She was struggling to get hold of it when a pair of heels appeared in front of her.

Looking up she found herself under the wicked stare of the waitress.

"Having problems Miss Tits?" she taunted the poor girl.

"Please, can you help me get this back on?" Peggy begged. Many of the women had left and no one else seemed eager to talk to the practically naked girl.

"Sure." the waitress grinned evilly. She helped Peggy up and grabbed the jacket before forcing her back into the stall. She reached under the short skirt and slowly felt her way up until her hand rested against Peggy's bald pussy.

"Ah," she mused, "a Serious Slut."

She started rubbing in small circles before parting the folds of the girl's pussy and deftly running a wet finger across the now swollen clit. Peggy was shocked at the way her body responded to the touch. Suddenly her knees went weak and she leaned heavily against the waitress while her tender bud was expertly probed. She moaned in passion as she neared her climax but the woman quickly pulled away.

"Not yet," she smiled, "do me first and then I'll finish you."

Peggy didn't understand how she could stroke the woman's pussy with her hands tied. The waitress had better things on her mind.

"Get on your knees," she ordered as she began to pull up her skirt. Peggy slid to the floor and her head was firmly pulled into the other woman's crotch. She had never been with another woman but the excitement of earlier being pushed to the edge of climax had her eager to try anything. She tentatively licked at the pussy in front of her but quickly intensified her efforts.

"Ohh yesss!" moaned the horny waitress, "lick that cunt, bitch!" She began to buck wildly as she neared her climax, tugging Peggy's hair as she writhed in ecstasy.

Finally, the waitress came in loud sobbing gasps. As her breathing returned to normal, she released the girl and helped her to her feet. She giggled at Peggy's cum-covered face before kissing her gently. She reached down and strummed the bound girl's clit until Peggy began to orgasm from her expert efforts. She shook violently at the release and collapsed into the waitress's arms.

After a few more minutes Peggy was fully cleaned up and the jacket draped back over her shoulders by the very content employee. Peggy steadied herself and slowly made her way back across the dance floor to Prescott.

"Took fucking long enough," he growled, "its time to go." He stood up and grabbed her arm roughly as he staggered toward the door. Once outside he ripped the jacket off, revealing her nudity to anyone passing by. Pushing her forward he left the jacket on the ground and they proceeded to the car. Reaching the door he opened it before the driver could get there, then slung her inside.

"Home James," he laughed obnoxiously. He tumbled onto Peggy as the driver closed the door behind them. He pawed at her drunkenly as the limo sped along the streets. Flipping her onto her stomach his insensitive fingers roughly probed her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck that sweet little cunt of yours my dear," he panted. Pulling at her hips, he dropped in behind her and shoved his semi-hard cock into her. The position was painful and she screamed at the assault but it only spurred him on. His cock wasn't that big, but he bore down with all his weight. Her tight cunt clenched at the onslaught and Peggy tried to flip onto her back to get some relieve from the pain. As she turned, her heel slapped Prescott on the side of the head and he fell into a heap on the seat, unconscious.

After a few minutes she had calmed down enough to think. Peggy scooted over to the man and blindly fumbled around in his pockets for the key to the tiny lock. Finding it, she laboriously struggled to get the lock open in her awkward position. Gently rubbing her sore wrists, still basically naked, Peggy realized she would need something to cover herself. If only she could get to the suite and retrieve her purse. She tugged Prescott's suit coat off him and donned it as the car came to a stop. Searching around the pockets she found the room key and carefully exited the limo.

"He's exhausted," she told the driver, "why don't you let him sleep it off a bit before waking him." The driver nodded and closed the car door leaving the drunk man inside. He was so smashed he wouldn't even remember what had happened. She expected when he awoke with his cock hanging out of his pants, he would just assume he was a major stud.

* * * * *

Darrel pulled the envelope from his safe and sat behind the desk. He poured the contents out and began looking through the evidence on Peggy.

In the past week she had been extremely helpful in this deal with Prescott. Darrel had always made sure she was out with the jerk before he called the lawyer to negotiate. The lawyer directly relayed messages to Prescott in front of Peggy. Every evening she conveyed Prescott's reactions and comments to Darrel. Today, the deal had gone through for $1.5 million.

Prescott and the lawyers met with him and the deal was signed. Darrel had walked away with the money and still had another 22 acres of land left. Prescott even invited Darrel to dinner!

He scrutinized the evidence he had on Peggy and sighed. He was going to miss her but it had to be done. Shoving the contents back into the envelope he stood up abruptly and headed for the door, grabbing the briefcase on his way out.

Prescott was already waiting when Darrel walked into the restaurant. They shook hands before being seated at their table.

"I apologize," Prescott stated, "my companion is usually on time."

"Quite all right," Darrel replied, "I'm in no hurry." It was only a minute later when Peggy came quietly to the table.

"Ah, here she is now," Prescott smiled, "Darrel James, I would like you to meet Peggy." Darrel smiled as Peggy sat down.

"I have something for you." Darrel said while putting the briefcase on the table.

"I already have one." Prescott said, looking at the briefcase.

"Not one filled like this." Darrel said evenly.

He opened the case and began to examine the files inside. All blood drained from Prescott's face as he realized the significance of the documents. "What do you want?" he demanded.

"I want nothing except for our business relationship to continue," Darrel said simply. "There are no more copies and the name of the person that gathered this information is in the bottom file."

Prescott found the file and opened it. He immediately pulled out the picture of the man Darrel had stolen the briefcase from.

"That little shit!" he fumed as he obviously recognized the person. He was quiet for a minute as he contemplated the files. He composed himself before turning back to Darrel.

"Well, Mr. James, you seem to have done me quite a favor." He was fishing to see Darrel's real motives.

"I just have an eye for details," Darrel grinned. He took out an envelope and slid it across the table, "here's something else you might find interesting."

Prescott opened the package and shuffled through the contents. He glanced at Peggy and then sat the envelope down. "Is there anything else?" he was getting plenty to absorb in a very short time.

"Nothing I am aware of," Darrel replied. "The person that took those was assisting the blackmailer to set you up." Darrel made a quick call on his cell. Several minutes later Donna Culpit approached the table.

"Prescott Manly, meet Donna Culpit." he introduced them casually, "She is your photographer." Prescott sat back in his chair trying to absorb the situation.

"You might also be interested in knowing," Darrel continued, "that she has four more years on parole. She has confided in me that she would do anything to keep from going back to jail." Donna lowered her head as the final piece of the puzzle fell into place for Prescott.

"The pictures in the envelope are the only copies and I do not intend to leak any of this. Besides," Darrel smiled broadly, "I would like to do business again."

Prescott began to relax as he took the hint, "well I just happen to be working on a deal and I might need your help. I can always use a man with your 'eye for detail'. Now, if you will excuse me I would like to discuss a few things with Miss Culpit." He rose from the table and shook Darrel's hand briefly before looking over at Peggy.

"Let's go," he said gruffly.

"No." Peggy said firmly. Prescott's face turned white and a look of confusion came over him. She had never said no before and he was shocked.

"Come on, Peggy," he said in a less demanding voice.

"No." Peggy replied flatly. Prescott stood perplexed for a few minutes before taking a step toward her.

"You have another toy now." Darrel said. His eyes were hard and Prescott stopped again, trying to figure it out. Finally Prescott shrugged, then grabbed Donna by the arm.

"Good night," he said curtly. He turned and began leading Donna out of the restaurant. No one would have suspected how anxious he was to experiment with pierced nipples.

Chapter 7

Darrel opened the door to his house and held it open for Peggy. She was relieved that she would not have to see Prescott again, but at the same time she wondered what was on Darrel's mind. The drive home had been quiet, and they hadn't spoken since leaving the restaurant. She stopped at the entry hall table and undressed before going to join him in the living room. He was not there but called out softly from his office. She quickly moved to his desk and stood quietly waiting his next command.

"Peggy," he began slowly, "this envelope contains all the evidence I have on your forgeries." He pushed it towards her; "I want you to have it as my thanks for helping me with this deal." She waited open-mouthed as he continued, "I also want you to keep the car. It's fully paid and titled in your name."

Peggy was motionless for a long time before she reached over and pulled the envelope to her. She quietly ran her fingers around the edges and then came around to his side of the desk. She took his hand and silently beckoned him to follow her.

She led him up the stairs and into the bedroom, where she slowly began to undress him. Tugging off first his shirt and then the pants, Peggy knelt in front of him and licked at his already hard cock. Flicking the head lightly at first, she teased and tantalized before swallowing the entire length down her throat.

Increasing her rhythm she worked lovingly along the shaft letting it briefly slide from her mouth. She traced her lips along the bottom of his shaft, then returned it to her waiting mouth. When she felt he was nearing climax she stopped and moved over to the bed. She reached into the nightstand and handed a tube of lubricant to Darrel.

"Sir, please fuck my ass," she cooed seductively. She bent over and presented her butt as an inviting target.

Darrel almost came at the sight of her luscious ass waiting for him. He wasted no time with the lube and quickly knelt behind her. Putting his erection to her anus he waited for her to push against him. She eased back slowly until the head of his cock disappeared into her.

He stayed motionless as she forced his hard cock into her tight virgin ass. She stopped for a few seconds, allowing herself to adjust and then began pushing back against him. She continued the pressure until finally, he was fully embedded in her.

"Please fuck me Sir," she moaned. "Please fuck my ass, please Sir!" She was having trouble speaking as his thrusts gradually came harder and faster. She relaxed, letting him move more freely inside her, eliciting a feverish groan. She moaned in pleasure as he slid into her at an enthusiastic pace that caused her to tremble in ecstasy. Bucking back toward him she felt his cock swell and she immediately redoubled her efforts. He grabbed at her hair and pulled hard, forcing himself deeper into her tight crack. Peggy's body was quivering with excitement as he pounded into her with a lustful abandon that forcefully pushed her over the edge.

Sweating from the exertion he finally came in a shuddering orgasm that flooded Peggy's ass with cum. Darrel slowly pulled his cock from her and settled down onto the bed.

Peggy looked into his eyes. "Sir, may I stay with you?" she asked quietly.

"I was hoping you would..." he answered as he tenderly stroked her cheek.

THE END