All Comments on 'The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 01'

by NiceNastyMann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Hmmm

I would have made the fool suck both cocks clean. Balls too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Suspense is Killing Me

Can't wait for those blackmailers to finally fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When they went into the Living room

Joe pulled away from Alice and went into his office, locking the door behind him and retrieving his Glock from his desk drawer. Picking up the phone he dialed 911 as the men and Alice pounded on the door. The Operator could hear the yelling in the background as Joe told her he had been raped and the people responsible where trying to get to him again. As he said that, the three broke through the door. Joe pointed the gun and pulled the trigger 3 times. Unfortunately for Dan he was the first one through the door and the first bullet caught him right between the eyes and he fell to the floor dead. Robert and Alice stumbled over Dan which turned out to be worse luck as Joe had lowered his aim for the next 2 shots. As they stumbled the bullets tore through their chests and the body count went to three. When the Police arrived they arrested Joe until they saw the condition of his body, found the dildo and finally located the video showing them sodomizing. They released him to the hospital and removed the bodies. Joe retired and lived happily ever. The end. Which makes about as much sense as the garbage you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tense

I suggest putting stories in the past tense.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SICK

No true loving wife treats a spouse like that... I sure hope this is fictional.. NO reason to read the remaining issues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceNastyMann@NiceNastyMann
I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked. I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time. Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES