The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Robert grin at each other as they get undressed. Robert gets on the bed, laying on his back as Alice struts over to the side. Once Robert is settled Alice squirts lube on his cock and spreads it with her fingers, getting his cock to glisten. She climbs over him and brings the entrance to her pussy in line with his huge cock. "I'm going to take my time with bringing this big black dick of yours into my pussy. I want to be able to fuck both of you over and over until tomorrow. Nice and slow okay?"

Alice leisurely settles herself onto Roberts cock. She takes her time fucking her pussy up and down his shaft, getting more of his cock into her pussy each time. Eventually she has all of Robert's cock in. "Oh my god – Robert sugar I just love your sweet cock in my cunt. Now Dan, before you get ready I want you to do something for me."

Dan's been lubing his cock, getting ready to fuck Alice's lush ass. "Take one of the straps and wrap it around Joe's neck like a collar would you? Then attach another strap to the one around his neck – like a leash."

Dan finds a suitable nylon strap in the box for the collar, then selects one of the longer ones as the leash. He walks over to Joe and wraps the shorter strap around his neck, saying "Well Joe, looks like Alice has something planned for you. Hold still now." Dan clicks the buckles shut then adjusts the length so it's snug but not tight around Joe's neck. Dan clips the other strap to the collar encircling Joe's neck and turns to Alice.

Alice has been slowly grinding her pussy around Roberts massive cock, sees that Dan is done and tells him "Uhn, fuck this feels good, Dan untie Joe – I want him to crawl over here."

Dan lets Joe out of the chair. "You heard the lady Joe, to your knees. Crawl over to the bed like a good piggy. I like that – yeah, hey guys Joe here is going to be our cum piggy. Come on little piggy."

Joe's hands are clipped behind his back so he clumsily crawls on his knees over to Alice, his pudgy belly bouncing, his small cock and balls exposed. His cock is erect but measured against Dan, not to mention Robert it looks insignificant. Alice holds her hand out and Dan passes the end of the makeshift leash to her.

Alice continues her pelvic grind against Roberts's public area and looks down at her husband. "That's better – and I like that name too. My little cum piggy. Now you can watch these big cocks up and close as they fuck your wife's cunt and asshole. And when they finish filling me with their hot sperm you'll be close by, ready to lap it up."

She leans her face against Robert's chest and looks down at Joe. "Hmmm. So nice – I think Robert was my favorite of all the guys you picked for me to fuck piggy. My first big, black cock." She kisses Robert then turns to look back into Joe's eyes. "And I know you were getting off to the idea of Robert's black baby making sperm wriggling into my womb, weren't you? You asshole. Enjoy those wrigglers later as you lap them up."

Alice looks at Dan. "I'm ready sugar, lube my ass and fuck me with that big cock of yours. I want both of you to come with those cocks deep inside me. Don't hold back we have all day and night."

Dan takes the lube and squirts a glob around the entry to Alice's ass. He gets behind her on the bed and pushes the head of his cock into her ass. "Oh my god, slow down sugar let me get used to that cock of yours. Hmmm, I can tell it's getting tight down there guys – both of you are huge! Okay sugar I feel my ass stretching out, just take it easy getting that beautiful piece of meat of yours into me."

Alice has her eyes closed and is smiling as Dan fucks his cock in and out, getting deeper with each thrust. After he's completely in Alice opens her eyes and looks at Joe. "Cum piggy, you like seeing all this dick in your wife? Both my cunt and my ass are so stretched out. Your cock would never be able to reach the spots – oh – oh god Robert is fucking me – those spots both of these hot huge cocks have. Oh my god cum piggy now Dan is fucking me – I can feel both of them move as they fuck me. Oh – oh yeah – as Dan pulls out – hunnh – Robert pushes in – oh god now they are both in me..."

Robert comes first as Alice covers his lips with hers, having him moan into her mouth. Dan continues fucking Alice's ass, smoothly pushing his cock deep into her ass then pulling it out again and again until one last thrust and "Fuck – fuck - fuck – oh yeah, oh yeah, take it – daddies load just for you" Dan comes, his cock deep into Alice's bowels.

The three stay put, Dan panting and catching his breath. Alice kisses Robert, then looks down at her husband. "You better be ready my little pudgy cum piggy. When these two men pull their lovely cocks from my holes I want you between my ass cheeks and cleaning me up. Lean your head towards us." Joe leans forward and Alice pulls her panties out of his mouth.

Dan slowly pulls his cock out of Alice's ass, allowing her sphincter to close around his shaft. After he's out Alice pulls her pussy up and away from Robert's massive black cock. As Robert gets off the bed Alice tugs on the makeshift leash to the collar on Joe's neck. "Get up here and make it quick cum piggy - get that snout of yours in all that hot cream. I want your tongue in my ass and I want it in now. Make sure you get your hands under my cunt and capture all of Robert's black baby making juice too."

Dan gets the cam going and begins videoing as Joe clambers between Alice's legs and eagerly licks then swallows the cum between Alice's ass cheeks. Dan is making sure that he is only capturing Joe's face in the image frame. He'd unclipped one of Joe's hands allowing him to capture Roberts's jizz as it dribbles from Alice's pussy.

Finished with lapping up and swallowing the cum from between Alice's ass cheeks, Joe digs his tongue deep into her ass, pulling out globs and strings of viscous white semen. Joe enthusiastically swallows as much of the hot juice Dan had spewed into Alice's tight ass as he can get.

Satisfied none of Dan's cum remains in or on Alice's ass Joe brings his free hand up and licks off the cum that had oozed and slid out of her pussy. "You make sure to lick all that cum from your hand. Finished? Good - now get under me and clean my dirty cunt hole you small dicked worthless cum slut. I want you to lick up every bit of juice that big black cock shot into me and swallow it down."

Joe turns onto his back and slides under Alice's cunt. Cum that had puddled below Alice gets smeared onto the back of his head as he licks and sucks the creamy mix dripping down from between Alice's cunt lips. Roberts reaches a finger between her folds and gently inserts it into her pussy pulling out more globs of his cum, then having them slide down and drip off Alice's clit and into Joe's waiting mouth.

After Joe has finished cleaning her pussy Alice has him back on his knees. "I want your face between my ass cheeks, bring your nose right to my asshole." Joe gets into position, his face close between Alice's spread cheeks. She closes her eyes and starts to push – her sphincter opens and bubbles of cum mixed with flecks of brown fart out from her asshole. Alice turns around and tells Joe "Get in there cum piggy, lick up that last little morsel of Dan's sperm." Joe happily slurps up the mess and tongues her rosebud spotless.

Robert reattaches Joes freed hand to the belt around his waist as Alice gets off the bed. She puts on one of the masks and selects a dildo. "You are beginning to learn your place cum piggy. Now I'm going to fuck your fat ass with this dildo. You got these thinking I'd use them one of your videos, but I never did. I didn't want to because I knew you craved it. Shame to waste my money like that – and look at the bright side. Now you get to be the star. You better relax because I'm not going to be gentle with you."

Alice smears the dildo with lube, and squirts some around Joe's asshole. Joe has his head down on the bed, his face in the wet spot left from the puddle of juices that had dripped from Alice's cunt. Alice gets on the opposite side of Joe that Dan is filming on then brings the head of the dildo to Joe's ass. "Here it comes my fat small dicked cum piggy. I hope it hurts like a bitch. Please, squeal for the camera."

Alice starts to insert the head of the dildo into Joe's ass. His eyes are screwed shut and he starts to moan. Robert finds the panties of Alice's that had been in Joe's mouth earlier and hands them to her, making sure to stay out of the video frame.

Alice uses her free hand to ball the panties up and shove them into Joe's mouth. "Now you can cry and make some noise my fat little cum slut piggy. There there, does this hurt? You better get used to it because this is the only fucking you are ever going to get from me ever again. God I feel so good doing this."

Alice pushes the dildo deep into Joe's ass. It was a tight fit going in and Joe did squeal more than a few times. She pulls it out and begins to fuck him with it. "Look guys, the cum piggy is starting to like this. Glad I picked the smaller of the dildos, we can go bigger on the next go around. And he likes it, that pathetic dick of his is hard. Do you like this cum piggy? Do you like your wife fucking your ass in front of two real men? Is that why your dirty filthy little joke of a dick is hard?"

Alice continues until Joe starts to move his ass up to meet the dildo as she pushes it into his hole. "Uh oh, I think cum piggy is liking this too much. I don't want you to cum little piggy, uh uh. Time to do something else." She pulls the dildo out of his ass quickly – a little pop and it's out. "Come on cum piggy, off the bed. I think you need to spend some time worshipping my ass so let's go into the living room. Dan get some of those DVD's the fat little cum piggy made, we can watch them while you two rest your beautiful cocks."

Alice orders Joe to the floor on his knees. Taking the makeshift leash she pulls him into the living room, and Joe follows awkwardly behind. Dan grabs the box of homemade DVD's while Robert picks up the box of sex toys, tossing in the lube and dildos that had been laid out. Robert looks at the one that had just been in Joe's ass, picks it up at the base then tosses it into the closet with a contemptuous scowl. The two guys follow Alice into the living room.

12