The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe unchains the door and Elise strides in holding a worn looking manila folder. She points to the bed telling him "There's only one chair in here and I get it. Sit down we need to cover some things."

She puts the folder down onto the battered, cheap table next to her. "Forms for you to fill out -- you do have a pen?"

Joe moves his head side to side. "You and me need to have an understanding. This isn't the best job in the world but I'm not going to lose it because of some fucked up pervert who got kicked out of a good job and a marriage."

Joe looks up at her in sharp surprise. "Yeah, Victor told me what happened. He's doing this as a favor to your wife. Understand, as far as anyone is concerned -- if you were to disappear nobody would shed a tear. In fact it would solve a lot of problems -- you comprehend what I'm saying?" Joe nods yes.

Elise sits back in the chair, crosses her thick legs. "Now, next time I ask if you have a pen you say 'Yes Ma'am!' and I then give you shit to fill out -- got it?"

Joe nods his head again. "Inside this folder are forms for you to fill out and a list of shit you need for the job. There's gas stations, convenience stores whatever on the way to work. When you show up you have this folder and all the forms in it filled out, and you are ready with the shit you need to do your job. Got it?"

She smiles at him and Joe realizes that Elise isn't being friendly.

"Good, then I'll see you at work -- be on time or you're looking for a new gig tomorrow."

She stands up and heads to the door, stops. "Oh and Victor tells me you paid up to the end of the month. I'll be nice and let you pay by the week -- but if you're late you're on the street."

She gives him another of her smiles and lets herself out the door.

Donna's on her back, her world a dark, warm and humid space. Alice's aroma surrounds her, her essence fills her with each labored breath.

Donna has been coming almost continuously for minutes, as she slides her fingers in and out of her sopping cunt hole, her thumb pressing, sliding on and around her clit.

She hears Alice talking softly to her but her attention is focused on her cunt, her tits, the feel of Alice's thighs along her face, and the hot smell of her lovers sex as she gasps again, her orgasm crashing on her as another one starts.

Alice adjusts herself, moving her knees forward and then bringing her sopping pussy down towards Donna's face. She pulls the hem of her skirt up and tells her "Stick out our tongue."

Donna opens her eyes, sees Alice's pussy just above her. Her lovers nether lips are parted, her outer lips look plump, engorged. Alice's inner lips are parted, slick and glisten from her juices -- her clit exposed and throbbing. Donna sobs, opens her mouth and extends her tongue as far as she can.

Alice murmurs "Are you sure you want my pussy? I want to sit on your face, my lips surrounding yours, my clit rubbing your nose. I want your tongue deep into me. Can you do that for me?"

Donna nods her head up and down, pleading with her eyes, afraid that if she moves her tongue back in her mouth Alice will get up and move away.

Alice smiles down to Donna, then brings her pussy onto her lovers face covering her mouth with her pussy. She feels Donna's tongue enter her and she sighs.

"Hmm lover girl, that feels so good. No bathing for you tonight, I want you to smell me with every breath." She adjusts, slides herself getting into a better position on Donna's face.

"My I'm just so excited -- my juices are coating your face. Hmm yes, keep fucking me with your tongue. And keep playing with your cunt but don't come again until I do."

Alice was closer to coming than she realized as her legs start to tremble, her orgasm peaking. She slowly grinds her cunt onto Donna's face, rubbing her clit harder on Donna's nose.

She reaches up with both hands and pinches her nipples hard, then her orgasm smashes into her. Donna's fingers are a blur as she wipes them across her clit, her cries as she comes muffled by Alice's cunt lips.

Alice takes a moment to catch her breath, then lays down next to Donna. She leans over her, kissing her cheeks and her lips gently, softly, taking in the hot sensual aroma of her juices mixed with Donna's own scent. "God that was incredible lover girl, thank you."

Joe gets his things, makes sure he has the folder with his paperwork and heads out of his small dingy apartment. He walks down the dirty hallway to the stairs, goes down to the foyer then out to his car. He gets in, starts it up and drives to a gas station he sees that's open and has a quick mart.

Joe parks and walks into the quick mart, gets some coffee and some packaged snacks. He finds some packages of cheap ball point pens along with the other items he has on the list for work. He wasn't paying attention to the couple of other guys were in the place, they just looked like they were buying some beer or whatever.

Joe walks up to the counter and puts the stuff down next to the cash register. He's reaching for his wallet as he feels something hard poke him in the back.

He's still not paying attention as he starts to turn around to yell at the asshole behind him to watch it -- when there's this huge boom.

He feels this punch to his back and side which throws him forward against the counter. He tries to move but his legs don't seem to work -- he sees the counter moving up, not realizing he's falling down to the ground.

He dimly hears someone saying "Shit -- stupid fuck!" then that huge boom sound again, but funny as its right above him. He tries to move his arms, to push himself up but they won't work -- funny the room is getting kind of dark and it's all - fading...

It wasn't until mid-morning of the next day when a bored-sounding police detective called Alice and notified her that Joe had been killed during a robbery the night before. She thanked him for calling and said she'd be down to give a statement.

She felt a little bit guilty when she realized she felt -- nothing -- well a feeling of freedom, of relief; but nothing for Joe as she put the phone down. But that went away when she went to give the news to Donna.

12