The Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up one final time wanting to witness the surging orgasm, and then the most heart wrenching terror shot through me as my eyes gravitated to the figure standing in the doorway, her face was broken, struck by fear, disgust and incomprehension. But the worst thing on my daughter's face was the look of palpable devastating hurt: what a mother never wants to see on the face of her child.

I twisted and desperately tried to stop Piper, screaming through my gagged mouth, but it only served to encourage; her face intent, oblivious to our audience. She gripped my hips tighter as I tried to roll free, all the time pumping inside of me. My body was stunned by shock and the arousal was going but the orgasm was still coming. Panic set in at the realization that my daughter could witness my climax and my brain screamed at my body to will it away, to reject the stimulus in my flesh. In those brief seconds however, the nerves that mattered most claimed victory, and my unwanted peak erupted through my being, surprising me in its intensity as my head collapsed into the sheets, tears streaming down my face as I wished the interminable waves of ecstasy to stop.

When I shamefully raised my head, my daughter was gone, the sound of her slamming bedroom door rocking the house and echoing into my room where we were both panting for air.

"What the fuck was that?" Piper exclaimed as she undid the saliva drenched gag.

"Shit! Untie me, Julie's back and just saw us."

"What?! Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" She loosened my binds enough for me to shimmy my wrists free, putting my clothes back together as we both paced up and down in a nervous turmoil.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered loudly.

"I don't fucking know Piper, we fucked up." I really didn't know. My first concern was for Julie's safety, I had to check on her to see if she was going to be ok. I was dreading it but it was my responsibility.

"Should I go talk to her?"

"No, I should. You better go home...you won't want to hear this." Piper nodded, gathered her things and left. I straightened myself out one last time before knocking on Julie's door.

"Julie honey can I come in?" There was no answer but sobs could be heard through the door. I let myself in and my heart broke. She had her face in her hands, her body shaking; she looked up at me with sheer anguish.

"How long?" Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"Three months...almost four...I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you Julie...it just happened...I guess I was just lonely and..."

"So you fucked my best friend?!"

"I know I'm so sorry...it's not right...it's my fault, I just want you to know that I love you...we both do..."

"Why couldn't you find someone else?! You're not even a fucking lesbian!" There was pure anger in her voice and I knew it was not going to disappear overnight. Her whole life had just flipped upside down with no warning.

"I know...I'm...I'm sorry."

"Just leave me the fuck alone!" I did.

"Ok Julie, you're upset but I want you to know it's over...it never should have happened in the first place." I left her crying, going to my room before I broke down, curling into a ball on my bed, despising myself for what I had done and also mourning the end of a relationship where I had been truly in love.

***

We didn't talk for the next three weeks. Julie was barely around and when she was, an icy resentment permeated the space between us. I tried several times to reconcile but I was brushed off and ignored, left to hope that time would heal.

I met with Piper to end the relationship, telling her that we couldn't continue as her tears fell into her coffee. She begged and pleaded with me to not end it, promising that we would be more careful but I held firm this time, hugging her goodbye and telling her that I loved her one last time before I walked away.

But of course it wasn't the last time; Piper continued to text me desperate pleas and when they failed she tried her erotic self again, trying to seduce me once again to give in. Wall by wall and layer by layer she succeeded. My brain wanted to protect Julie but my heart and body were never truly willing to let Piper go.

After a week I agreed to meet her discreetly at the mall; meeting in a department store like a mother and daughter going shopping. We selected random clothing to supposedly try on in the changing rooms. Once the door closed on the stall our restraint deserted us, her mouth attacking mine, sucking on my neck and chest before she flipped me around and pulled my underwear down from under my dress. I bent over and she pushed her face into me from behind, licking me like I know she loved to, making me bite my knuckle to prevent my groans as I came on her mouth.

We continued to meet like this, in public places where we could satisfy ourselves, a bathroom stall, outdoors at night, or a secluded spot in my car. They were fevered, rushed encounters, without the comfort of a bed or the time for foreplay. I told myself that it was out of necessity, but it was also thrilling and it peeled another layer off my inner animal. In the throes of my orgasms I would close my eyes and imagine being caught, the stall door opening or a stranger spotting us.

It heightened the feeling, but afterwards I knew that there was a larger darker fantasy that was lurking. I refused to feed it, shunning the temptation to go down the rabbit hole, but it refused to leave me alone until it finally invaded my dreams. The same sensations were there, my wrists bound and my mouth gagged, unable to stop it, the dildo deep inside me. Then my daughter appears, watching me, ignoring my muffled apologies, just staring at us as her hand moves over her body.

When I awoke, tears had formed from my horror but the greater shame lay between my legs: an unbearably damp reminder of my intense arousal. I tried to erase the image but it was impossible, my daughter's dark eyes haunted me.

***

Julie finally broke her silence while I was watching TV, sitting down on the couch.

"Mom, I'm tired of being angry." It was a wave of relief; I knew these were the first small steps to repairing our relationship.

"Oh Julie I'm so very very sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen like this."

"Do you love her?" She was still being cold but at least there was communication. I looked down at my hands, ashamed to meet her eyes.

"Yes, I do. It came out of nowhere honestly, I have been just so dreadfully lonely for so long, she made me feel like a different person, like someone I wanted to be. She made me...happy." I started crying, partly for shame but also from anger that I wasn't allowed to be happy.

"I'm sorry too, I'm just scared that I'm losing the two closest people in my life...it's just so messed up."

"No, I would never do that to you, you're always my priority. If you want us not to be together then I'll do it." I'm not sure if that was a lie or not; I had already tried once to break things off but I hoped that if it meant that Julie would be happy that I could find my strength. The offer hung between us, the seconds ticking by; my heart in my mouth awaiting her response.

"No, I want you to be happy, I guess I just have to get used to it." With that she went to her room. There was no hug, it was still too fresh of a wound for it to completely heal but it was a start.

Two days later, both Julie and Piper came back to the house together. Piper had told me that they were going to meet up to talk about things and I had been anxiously awaiting the outcome. Both their eyes were blood shot from the encounter. Julie offered me a wan smile before disappearing to her room, leaving me alone with Piper.

"How did it go?" She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

"I think it's going to be alright."

***

Piper stayed the night for the first time that night. Our lovemaking was slow and silent, both of us relishing the chance to feel the warmth of our bodies against each other; our passion now unfettered by time. We climaxed quietly, muffling our cries with pillows to not disturb Julie in the adjacent room.

The next weeks witnessed a thaw between the three of us. My relationship with my daughter never completely returned to normality but she was at least cordial to me and even managed the occasional smile. Julie and Piper began to spend more time with each other; apparently mending their relationship completely. I was busy with work and they naturally fell back together with little to do during the summer. Piper would still stay the night with me when she could and Julie no longer seemed to mind, or at least would disappear conveniently to hide her discomfort.

I was happy that their relationship had not been ruined but as the days went by and they stayed away from the house for longer evenings, coming back giddy and laughing, I began to feel a pang of jealousy. I hid it but there was the creeping feeling I was being marginalized, my time with Piper was slowly becoming just sexual at the end of the night.

"Do you ever talk about me?" I asked her one evening in bed.

"Yeah...sometimes. She asks about things." Piper was tipsy.

"Like what?"

"Well you know...stuff...like what we do..." She giggled.

"What? And you tell her?"

"Not everything...she was really grossed out at first but I think she's just curious you know?" The image of her interrupting us invaded my mind again, the dream of her watching us; I snapped the memory shut and let the conversation go, not wanting to explore it.

It was only a few days later when it confronted me again. I had had dinner with an old friend that was in town and I returned home late. The lights were still on and as I entered the living room Julie and Piper were sitting on the couch. In the split second that they came into view they jerked away from each other, it was same as catching them in the act, the instinctual panic of being caught kissing by your parents evident on Julie's face. She blushed and excused herself to her room. I glared at Piper but she didn't show any remorse.

"What the fuck Piper?" I was hurt.

"Relax, it was only a kiss, she just wanted to try it." She had stood up to put her hands on my arms; I shrugged them off me.

"But what about us?"

"It's ok, it was her idea...I was just talking about you and me and...she said it was turning her on..." a sheepish smile had crept across her face that hinted at something mischievous. My heart started to pound heavily in panic. I turned and left, dozens of thoughts running through my head; I needed to remove myself from the house.

I drove to the convenience store and for the first time in over ten years I bought a pack of cigarettes, smoking three in rapid succession. My head didn't know what thought to tackle first. The idea that my daughter had become aroused by stories that included me, the suggestiveness in Piper's voice when she had told me, or the darker thought that the image of the two of them kissing secretly turned me on, that I wished I had caught them doing more.

When I returned home the house had assumed a foreboding aura, like a horror film it had steadily transformed from a place of safety to a place of menacing danger. It was quiet when I entered and I feared that I would encounter them together again but Piper was in my bed alone crying.

"I'm so sorry, I don't want to lose you, I'm such an idiot I just thought...I don't know I just want to excite you, please I'm so sorry." My heart caved and I saw her as the young girl she was, confused and desperate to make the person she loved happy. I hugged her tightly before taking her upstairs. Our sex was intense, our faces pressed together as she brought me off roughly with her fingers inside me.

"I want to hear you moan," Piper demanded as her ministrations quickened. I gave in and released the groans I had been keeping quiet, for once not caring that I might be heard, letting them grow louder through my climax, swearing at the top of my voice once I reached my peak.

Once my body recovered I went to the bathroom to pour myself a glass of water but I stopped dead once I entered the dark hallway. Soft whimpers were emanating from Julie's room, her door slightly ajar and a sliver of light illuminating the hallway. At first I thought she might be distressed but as I approached my gut knew that the noises were of a sexual nature. Against my better judgment I peered into her room to find my daughter masturbating naked on her bed, one hand between her thighs and another squeezing a nipple. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy. I felt heat rise to my face as I couldn't ignore the beauty of the scene. She had matured into a woman, retaining my soft curves but still being blessed with her father's Latin complexion. I tore my eyes away to creep towards the bathroom, embarrassed that I had watched a second too long. I froze again in the hallway to hear her climax with no attempt to mute herself; just like I had done minutes before.

When I returned to my room her door was shut and I felt panic at the fact she might have heard me pass. Piper was half asleep and I was left alone with my thoughts, I was still wet below and even though I told myself it was still from the sex, I knew deep down some of it had been refreshed by the brief sight of Julie. I pushed the idea away but one fact rose to my brain which scared me: Julie had never left her door open since she had been a child.

The following few days I spent in a state of anxiety. Things continued as normal but I held my breath with every corner in the house I rounded, dreading what I might discover. Piper and Julie continued as if nothing had happened, but with every giggle or whisper I heard, my mind wondered what was being said and if I was their topic of conversation. Nothing else happened but there was a tangible rising tension between the three of us that made me excuse myself when in their company. Then the blackout came.

***

In early August the worst storm in a decade swept through the state. The weather report had warned of its arrival but not of its intensity. I had heard the rumbling in the distance and took a shower before the lightning arrived. I had just finished toweling off when the power went out, throwing the house and street outside into complete darkness. I fumbled for my robe and began to feel my way out of the bathroom into the hallway. It was no brighter out there.

"Guys, I'm going to find a flashlight..." I called out to the house. There was no response, but they were in the house somewhere as I had heard them come back before I stepped into the shower. I made my way slowly down the hall, finding the top of the banister to lead me down the stairs. I measured the depth of the steps taking my time to be careful. Outside a crack of lightning signaled the storm was nearing.

At the bottom of the stairs I let the wall guide me into the living room where I headed towards the kitchen. In the middle of the room I was stopped by a soft movement in front of me, and then a hand that gently ran down my chest to my stomach.

"Piper? Where's Julie?"

"Shhh..." I listened to the gentle hush drop to my waist, the presence of Piper kneeling in front of me forming in my head. A hand undid my robe and ran over my hips; a gentle kiss was planted just below my navel. I giggled at her naughtiness.

"No...what about..." I was cut short by her tongue snaking between my legs and running over my clit. I gasped and bit my lip. I couldn't help but to spread my legs a little further apart, I was immediately turned on by the spontaneity. Piper accepted the invitation and pulled my hips onto her mouth, lapping at me eagerly. Through the haze of pleasure that started to build in me, there was a small voice in my head that was telling me that something was not quite right, that the feeling of Piper's mouth was slightly different. It grew louder with every lick until lightning illuminated the room and there in the flash, Piper was sitting on the couch, wide-eyed, her hand down her shorts as she stared at my waist. My heart plummeted in the ensuing darkness, a terrifying realization striking me.

"No...no...no...no...no..." I repeated, horrified I reached down to stop Julie and pulled her up to a stand, holding her cheeks in the dark. "No Julie baby this can't happen..." I begged her. Her hands reached out to my waist stroking the sides of stomach under my robe.

"But I want to..." she whispered. I tried to move her hands away but her face came down on my neck to kiss it.

"No...baby...this is...this is wrong..." there was desperation and fear in my voice. I pushed her head away from me but then her hands returned to my stomach, feathering just under my breasts.

"Can you not feel it Mom?" The question made me pause, I didn't know what she meant until my panic briefly took a back seat to her touch. I realized my skin was lit up at every point that she touched me. I was trembling everywhere; the spot where she kissed me on the neck was burning. My heart was reminding me that her touch was wrong by pounding harder, making my blood rush and turning my entire body into a pulsing nerve. In the back of mind I realized that this sensation could only be created by the forbidden, that no one else but my daughter could elevate my body to such a state of sensitivity.

"No...we just can't..." I was beginning to sound helpless. Fear and panic still remained but they were getting drowned out by the temptation of raw pleasure. I tried to keep her hands away but they were weak and she persisted, running one down my neck to set off more sensations.

"I love you but I need this..."

"I want this too..." Piper had crept up behind me; her presence had been an afterthought until she kissed my neck and pushed the bathrobe over my shoulders, I held it there as a last line of defense, knowing if it fell my life would never be the same.

Lightning struck again closer, imprinting a vision of my daughter in my mind. Her eyes were hungry, her mouth slightly agape, her breasts strained against her tank top. She was beautiful; my stomach tightened as I realized I wanted this as well. The robe fell to the ground and Piper's hands ran down my arms to my wrists, pulling them behind me, this time I didn't struggle.

"Kiss her..." Piper whispered over my shoulder. I wasn't sure who the order was for but we both obeyed as Julie's hands cradled my face, her lips meeting mine. My heart winced and my lips tingled as I gave in, our tongues meeting, the taste of myself still lingering in Julie's mouth. The sensation jolted me into a frenzy; it was overwhelming and stripped me of my last care. We both growled in tandem through our locked lips.

I ripped my hands free from Piper's grip to clutch my daughter's face, pulling it tighter to my mouth. Julie's hands also exploded into activity as I felt them grope at my breasts.

"Suck on her..." I heard Piper order again. The words sent a frisson to my nipples, already hard from arousal I felt them almost reach out further into the darkness for my daughter's mouth. I let go of her face; the lightning was frequent now, making the room strobe. I watched between flashes as her soft wet lips closed around a hard tip, her tongue darting to lick it before sucking on me.

I groaned as the exquisite emanated from my breast to all points of my body. Her black eyes looked up at me no longer seeming to belong to my daughter but instead a possessed succubus full of devilish intent. Behind me I could feel Piper's naked form press against me, her head on my shoulder as she watched, her hands starting to move down body.

Julie released my nipple but before she could move to my other breast I stopped her to pull her top off over her arms, undoing the buttons on her shorts as she effortlessly undid her bra. I buried my face into her breasts, savoring her soft skin with my lips, nursing on her nipples to elicit a sweet whimper. She pushed her shorts down over her hips allowing me to cup the wet folds between her thighs, the whimper being replaced with an urgent groan.