The Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It served as a starter gun, initiating a dash to bring each other to the sinful orgasm we knew was wrong. I was desperate to finish what we started before the lights came back on and revealed the horror we were committing. The flickering light compounding to my addled state of arousal, my hands groping and my tongue searching for anything they could find.

Piper was always close by, stroking us, gently guiding us through our lust, until I found myself on my knees, my mouth pressed hard against my daughter's clit, her legs spread wide as she sat on the couch. I pushed her thighs up to her shoulders, letting me lap deeply. Her moans rose with the claps of thunder around us, her body trembled with every stroke of my tongue, my chin slick with her fluids.

She came with a piercing shriek, gripping my head in place as she bucked against my face, using it to milk every last throe. I barely had time to catch my breath before she brought my mouth to hers to taste herself, almost scaring me with her carnality. She swiveled me to sit down as she licked her way down my body to my pulsating crotch and, God help me, I did nothing to stop her. The adrenalin had pushed me to a different plain where only my flesh mattered.

"Oh God!" I cried out as her mouth found my clit, a searing bolt of pleasure hitting my brain. There had been nothing that had come close before and in the flashing light I saw Piper look up from kissing Julie's back to give me a hungry glare. Julie continued, emboldened by my cry, long hard licks from the bottom of my labia to finish up swirling around my screaming clitoris.

My orgasm built and with every lap my daughter laid on me came the expectation that the next one would push me over. It instead continued to grow inside me, my grunts breathless, tears beginning to stream down my cheeks, until eventually, and mercifully, I climaxed, cursing and screaming my daughter's name at the ceiling, shuddering as the tension of our taboo was released in large waves.

As it left me, my eyes remained closed and the room was still. For a moment I felt that I would awake from a dream, embarrassed by its dark content but still relieved by its fiction. Then fingers stroked my cheek, and the thunder once again clapped. I felt Julie's body move to lie on top of me, her mouth coming down to kiss me once more, my scent on her face.

The storm wasn't over.