The Blanket Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now it is clear why she will not be returning until Monday afternoon after this Saturday night party. The sad part is that she seemed to really love it after it got going and the drinks hit her. I realize that at no time was I really appalled at what I saw. It was not exactly exciting all though I admit watching Jan come undone while she was railed with the coach's coke numbed cock was like something in a porn movie. I could not turn away or fast forward that part. I had to see it until he nutted.

Monday morning I call in late to work and take care of some more business of leaving this town and marriage. I rent a large storage unit and adjoining parking spot for my boat and snowmobile trailer. I then hire two men and a truck to haul my tools and shop items to the unit as I make my trips to secure the boat and snowmobiles inside the gated area. The truck unloaded the two guys are tipped nicely and I lock up my Chicago belongings. I take my guns to a local dealer who is also a hunting buddy and he agrees to store them. It takes a while as we have to check each into his log book. We finish up around noon.

Unless Jan looks closely in my shop or the back lot (very unlikely) she will see nothing amiss. I plan to pack my clothes Wednesday night. Anything left in the house after that, she can keep.

I call my attorney Tom and tell him to serve Jan Thursday morning at her work around her start time of 9 am. I should be in the air to Atlanta by then.

Work goes well after I finish up with the moving. In our business Thursday is the slowest day of the week and sort of considered a Monday. My supervisors rotate weekends off but if you work the weekend, count on being off Thursday. As a rule a few of us tend to get together on Wednesday evening for drinks and this week would be no exception. I was planning on attending and sent an e-mail to invite those who were interested to our favorite watering hole. Sort of a going away party for myself. Only my closest crew now knows that I am leaving at that time, but I do want one more chance to see everyone in an informal after work setting.

Monday night I arrive home, thankfully to an empty house. I check the phone app and she is still at work it seems, or at least her phone is. I order in another pizza. She comes in just before 7 pm saying she is still sick with the flu and is heading up for a shower. I tell her fine and sit down for Monday Night Football. I doze during the game, and turn it off and head upstairs. She is not in our bedroom and I hear her snoring in the guest bedroom. Thank goodness I can sleep alone. After my shower I get in bed and sleep deeply. The alarm wakes me at 6 and I am surprised she is up and getting dressed for work. We don't speak much. She tells me she has a flu virus and that she will be sleeping in the guest room a couple nights so I don't catch it. I can tell she is very upset. If it is about us or Marcus, who knows?

Tuesday was a nothing sort of day. I was in the office finishing up all the paperwork and getting the new manager, my current second in command, up to speed. Jan texts that she will be late putting together a report to the rest of her staff on the weekend trade show. I guess she still does not know that I saw her video. Marcus must be trying to play it cool and have me make the first move. I find it hard to blame Marcus, if it was not him it would have been someone else I guess. I arrive home alone, pack my bags for Atlanta and stow them in my truck. I fall asleep on the couch as she comes in about 11 pm and goes straight to the guest room.

Wednesday morning Jan is gone early. I hang around the house for a while, realizing that being alone here is not a good thing. I make a Wednesday afternoon visit to the sales floor and have a word or two with those who will not, or cannot come to the bar after work. As I wind my way through the building, I can tell some of them know I am leaving just by the way they act. I would not say I was the greatest boss in the world, but everyone gets a second chance with me around here. Some of my people have been through rehab with my encouragement and support. Some get their lives straightened out; some do not and move on. In retail the employee door is always swinging. I try to keep as many as I can after we decide they fit in.

My trip to the dock office, the place that started it all, was saved for last. The dock lead man is Carlos Herrera, an Army guy like me. Carlos is 10 years older than I and real close to retirement. We are as close as co-workers probably ever get. One look in his eyes and I know he knows I am gone. We talk a while and he wishes me luck. I offer the same and get his firm handshake. I tell him thanks for all he did when I started here. He breaks me up with the reply of, "Hell boss, I had to help you before you killed someone with a forklift."

The after work party at Lou's Chug-m-up Inn was a nice time. I spoke to everyone and by now was sure they all knew this was it. I left before my emotions got to me, at least where anyone could see. When I got home I parked in the garage and cried like I had when my Mom passed away. I cried for losing my wife, for losing our friends here, for losing my co-workers, and for wasting this part of my life. When I was finally done I vowed there would be no more tears over this. Move on.

Jan was in the kitchen and had fixed a roast. I half expected her to confess after we ate. Honestly I wish she would. I could just tell her we were done and leave tonight. She couldn't get up the courage to confess and neither could I to confront her. Nothing she could say would change my plans now.

That night before bed I called Steven and explained his Mom had an affair and we were done. He was not completely blindsided, as I had expected. He related that he had seen things when his mother drank that made him question her behavior from time to time. I guess I loved her and was blind to all that. He is a smart guy and I am not worried about how he will act toward Jan, he will be civil when he visits, but during our call he told me he planned to spend most of the holiday with me. I told him I looked forward to it. I promised to call when I got settled in at Atlanta and give him my new contact info.

Thursday's Gone

I get up and leave at 6, one last look around and I shut the door on this chapter of my life. I call a cab to meet me at the storage place. Park and lock the truck and ride to the airport. I am on an 8 am Delta out of Ohare. Jan will be served at her workplace while I am in the air. When I land a taxi takes me to the corporate office. Jan has tried to call 3 times since I landed, and has sent 2 texts. I shut off my phone and decide to call her this evening to let her hear it from me that we are through.

The first day goes well. As I was told before I moved down here my new duties involved taking stock of our poorer performing stores, making a plan to improve them and staying on there to implement the plan. I leave next week for Louisiana to work my magic.

That evening I enjoy a nice dinner out with my boss and take a cab back to executive housing. I turn my phone back on to what I now see is a flurry of calls and texts by Jan and a few of our friends. I decide to call her on our landline. Jan answers and starts crying. I tell her point blank that noting she can say will change what she has done or my feeling toward her. Honestly I am appalled at her crying, it should be me who is hurt most by what she did. She asks where I am and I answer honestly. She asks if there is any chance for us, and again an honest answer of no. She asks how I found out, that takes a lot of nerve, but I decide to tell her so maybe she can learn to be a better cheater if she marries again. I tell her it was the blanket that started my suspicion. She cries worse now and I tell her that I have to go, and not to call me unless it has to do with Steven. She wails again, just now figuring out she has not only cheated on me, but her entire family. I hang up thinking about the chewed off raccoon arm in the trap.

Ten Months

Work is going well here, thanks for asking. I enjoy the travel and the challenge of making our stores better. Best of all I have found we have no bad stores in our chain, just some that need a bit of help to get going on the right path again.

The first of our Chicago-land friends to contact me was Jan's college friend Cindy. She and I had always got along well and even though she had spit with her husband who cheated on her, she remained in our social circle. Cindy's e-mails started about a month after I left, and kept me updated on what was going on back home. Seems Jan and Marcus were done on the Monday she arrived back in town from Lansing. What he saw on the video was enough to put him off her for good. That would explain her foul mood during our last days together.

Our divorce went through as my attorney had planned. Everything was split as we had determined and the judge signed off on it informing Jan that I had been more than fair. Jan was still working at the park district but the job was hanging by a thread. Sometimes she would text me late at night. I never answered and considered changing my phone, but never did. About 2 months ago the texts stopped. I guess she gave up.

Steven told me he had visited his mother during the spring break and the house was clean, and she was sober, and had put on weight. But no maintenance was being done there. Leaky faucets, the lawn just half-assed mowed by a neighbor kid, flower beds all grown in weeds. The whole visit made him sad, as her lousy attitude reflected the sad state of the house.

Meanwhile he and I spent the summer here in Atlanta and it was a good time. We were eating out every evening and fishing the lakes all weekend. He was working as an intern at a finance company downtown, so we spent a lot of time together. He is going to be ok I believe.

The "pill," it seems, is 99.9 percent effective when taken correctly. But when you spend a weekend in Lansing drinking and getting gangbanged under the threat of blackmail that could end your marriage, it must be difficult to take the pill correctly. To top it off the odds of a 43 year old woman getting pregnant naturally are around 20 percent. So much for Jan's luck. Cindy informed me in late August that Jan had delivered an 7 pound 14 ounce baby boy over the last weekend. I felt nothing but sadness for her. I expect that Steven's visit there in the spring was his last, after he hears this.

Tony's video never became public knowledge back in Chicago as far as I know. The fucker spread it around somewhere though as I have seen it online in edited form in a few places. Six minute bursts on Xhamster. I guess he was pissed that I never took the bait and tried anything with him or Marcus. So he popped it to the web. Me staying quiet hurt him more than anything else I could do. Will anyone ever recognize Jan? I doubt it, with all the porn out there online; the odds are it will not happen. If Cindy does not know of it, it has not happened back in the suburbs.

In Cindy's latest e-mail she told me she was sending me a package by overnight Fedex, but would not reveal the contents, only that is was something I needed to move on. Actually I have moved on, but I humored her.

Her package arrived and I opened it at home that evening. Inside were two stacks of polaroids and a note from Cindy. According to her note these are the photos from Jan's bachelorette party 20 some years ago. Cindy was tasked with keeping them hidden in a safe deposit box all these years as Jan feared anyone seeing them, but could not bear to throw them away.

The University Inn near the School in Madison was the setting. According to the note the group of 7 young women were booked into a suite with 3 adjoining bedrooms that opened into a living area. Since this was 1996 the rooms all opened to the outside with a metal key. In the afternoon before the evening party a bridesmaid, Julie who I recognized, took one of the room keys and had 6 copies made at a hardware store. Picture one showed Julie and the 6 keys. Each lady at the party except Jan (who was to be surprised) took one key with the instructions to give them out to hot guys only when they were at the bars. Then to invite the key holder back for the after-party fun. There were about a dozen bar pics, most of the girls mugging it up and progressing into drunkenness. Jan was wearing little black dress and a crown as well as a sash that said "I'm the Bride." 6 photos were of her being kissed by various young men. 2 more photos of Jan on the dance floor with her ass being groped by different guys. Both going with the two hand grope. 1 pic of her dress pulled up to her waist, her bare ass rubbing a man's crotch on the dance floor. Cindy had kept them in chronological order it seems.

The next stack of Polaroids opens with a shot of my then future wife completely nude in the middle of the suite area. Her bridesmaids on both sides also in various states of nudity and behind them are 6 guys in underwear holding up shiny metal keys. 1 pic of Jan on her knees taking cock from behind. 2 of a fine looking spit-roasting of my soon to be bride. Then it gets wild. Jan is double penetrated in 2 pics and then made airtight in two more. Seems her ass was off limits to me for 20 years after that. They must have done her good. In the background of each pic her fellow party girls are in various sexual positions as well. I see a 23 year old Cindy on her knees sucking a cock, with a shiny load already dripping between her pert tits.

The last pic is of my then future wife's back with 11 used come filled rubbers lying upon it. I guess I should be glad they generally used protection, although reviewing the pics I see Jan getting barebacked a couple times. I decide to pitch them, why drag up the past.

In the end I e-mail Cindy back thanking her for sending them, even though had I known about all this 20 some years back it could have saved me some pain. I tell her to wish Jan luck, she will need it.

The End