All Comments on 'The Blind Date'

by Fallenfromgrace

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 17 years ago
Very good story

I like the playfullness and the narrative style. I'm waiting for the next part . . .

kiten69kiten69about 17 years ago
Good job

Why didn't you warn me to wear panties while reading this? ;) The story was very playful and seductive, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my god

this was amazing i cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
rargh!

wow, i loved that! it's very well written, and very sexy....

rawr ;)

keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story, Grace

A fun and sexy romp ... I loved Izzy and Jenna! So what happens next?

Rogue WriterRogue Writerabout 17 years ago
My kind of story!

Everything I like is here – a good story with concise, engaging writing, a woman with an Italian accent, a few informative tidbits of information for the undereducated such as myself (now I know the real name of The Blue Mosque and I’ll never mix up my aphrodisiacs again), a woman with an Italian accent, sex scenes that are equally hot and descriptive, a couple of very nice plot twists that I never saw coming, and did I mention the woman with an Italian accent? Fallenfromgrace – you need to write more about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Loved your story! It's the best one I've read in awhile. Very Hot and well written. Think I'll go check out the rest of your stories ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really good

Very sensual, i liked it a lot.

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
Mrrooowwwrr =3

A witty, well-thought-out relationship of a Blind Date. *grin* Sweet title.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Nice!

Great little story to go with some very hot action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous