All Comments on 'The Blind Girl in the Rain Pt. 04'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievably Amazing

This story is so beautiful. Please please add an epilogue. I love how the protagonist has changed, I hope they have lots of babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh I loved it.

Excellent story. I adore slow buildup and you nailed it big time. I was really intrigued by the 1st episode so naturally I loved the next 2. This one was stunning! If there's another part (I hope!) A little back ground on Heather maybe. I adore her from part 1. She seems frail but very strong at the same time. Great work. 5 stars

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Great story

Well told. I loved it.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Great story.

Loved it, like the other commentators. Two comments: didn’t care for his references to his “large” “nine-inch” cock. And the Lamborghini was a bad choice - they are so loud that Heather would’ve been totally disoriented and unpleasantly overwhelmed. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So lovely it need a proper send-off

I fell in love with this story from chapter 1 pretty much as Heather fell in love with Mike upon their first meeting in the street. It had everything from his wild sexual escapades to the true romance that developed through time and with a hint of help from real friends. It might sound weird but blind people can fall in love on first sight, it's just that they see our world differently and that note of her seeing all the colours was a spectacular addition. Now all this story needs is a proper send-off where we see how they break the news at work, how he accommodates to all the changes in his lifestyle and how they incorporate her needs into their daily lives, a wedding and the life forever after. After all they deserve at least a bit of a roast before the happiness sets in for good.

Couldn't give it anything else but a 5*!

nyc1975nyc1975over 6 years ago
Agree with BBeinhart

A Lambo in Manhattan? In the snow? Definition of insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice !

Sincerely hope that there's going to be more to this story......and not a quickie ending either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh come on, you cannot be real......

You must give us a follow up and the sooner the better, too.

Most enjoyable.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Such a sublime story!

Love a story where he never sees it coming...never wants anything else again...knows he has been blessed!!! Hope you at least close it up...and everyone else...and have them get married!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No...

I realize that all good things have to come to an end eventually, but not now...I look forward to the maybe and hope it becomes a certainly. It is a beautiful yarn, and deserves a continued life. Please...

WadeWilsonEsqWadeWilsonEsqover 6 years ago
Please don't let it end there

This has been one of my favorite stories in months. Please don't just let it end.

pinkpussy1pinkpussy1over 6 years ago
WOW

This is a truly great story. The fact that it is not about sex as much as it is about love is great. I hope that you can carry on with this story as it is a great one to read.

Whether it scores a top 10 mark or not is is a top 10 in my books

nadaliwnadaliwover 6 years ago
More!!!

Wow, that was a great story. I hope you write a ending.

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago

I ignored this story when I first saw it posted. Some of my favorite authors haven't posted for awhile, so I thought I would read something new. When I clicked onto the continuation of this story and saw the heading that warned to read "The Blind Girl in the Rain," I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Five stars on each part, and I look forward to reading the next chapters. Thank you!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Magnificent! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Stumbled across this today and smiled thru every chapter. Love the awakening of Mike's discovery of love. From being a self centered male at the beginning of chapter one to recognizing of the ability to love one woman, his change to a decent and caring man is wonderfully written. Also love how you have Heather a strong and independent woman. Add Janet as the caring supervisor and the story shows the power of women. If it was possible I would give it 10 stars.

Can not wait to read the next part. Please keep up this heartwarming story.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

Simply wonderful! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story and nicely written, but...

Enjoyed this, but the car as someone said makes little sense, and the work environment sounds 40 years old. Typing pool! You must be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
praise for a storyteller

A well constructed written piece where the characters emerged in their roles to an ending that wetted the appetite for all that was left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Several issues...

A Brit writing about a New York rake just doesn’t feel right. British colloquialisms and wording throw things off. What would have been so hard to have this be staged in London?

Others have talked about the car, enough said.

It was never clear just why he fell for her.

Also it was never clear why she fell for him and so quickly at that.

She barely knows him, was taken to his apartment just to talk with him and decided to stay. And her pubic hair is neatly trimmed? I don’t buy that at all.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Don’t let it end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I must tell you I absolutely enjoyed the story. It could be a great film.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Picky-Picky-Picky to the guy complaining about the British colloquial language seeping into a wonderfully romantic and sensuous story. Well done and keep writing.

rlh100rlh100over 1 year ago

Great story of a very touching love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree about the UK English. It was distracting since you never told us how he would end up in NY. Or, yes, set it in London. I loved everything else especially his immediate obsession. I would like some background information about Heather, though, just to feed the fantasy.

ALPlayfulALPlayfulover 1 year ago

My only problem, albeit I can't help but wonder if it's wrong to have, is that you didn't flesh this out more. The way you crafted everything made me wish I had several more pages to go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous