The Blind Girl in the Snow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time, as they say, came to a complete stop.

*

"Can I ask you something?"

She was kneeling naked on the bed and her skin still bore that faint post-sex flush that made her radiate and glow in the late afternoon haze as the sun slowly set in the West. I eased up against the headboard and looked at her as she fidgetted and twiddled her thumbs in her lap.

"Sure. Fire away."

She reached up self-consciously and played with a stray strand of her hair. "Um, well," she began hesitantly, "I'm not sure how to do this. Okay, um, I know this is going to sound a little weird but I'm sort of curious, so um," She took a deep breath and my eyes fell to her breasts which rose and fell in the most enticing way possible, "What I mean is," She pressed her lips together and gave me a nervous smile, "How do I look?"

I shook my head. "Look?"

She nodded and rocked from side to side. "Uh huh," she continued. The flush of post-sex disappeared under the flush of embarrassment, "How do I look to you. Now that you can see me. The naked me. The real me."

You look absolutely fucking stupendous to me. I smiled at her, "Why do you ask?"

She remained silent for a moment. Thinking. "Because. Because vanity I guess. Growing up I used to ask mom what I looked like and she'd always say I was as pretty as a flower and as stubborn as a mule. Not being able to see me as I really am has always been a thing. I don't really truly know and I try not to let it get to me. The doubts. Friends and family are the same. You're the first person who has properly seen me as I am. The real me on the outside as well as the inside." Her voice drifted away and she lowered her head and sat there biting her lip and twisting her fingers.

I sat staring at her with only the quiet ticking of the alarm clock breaking the silence between us. My God. Of course such a question was important to her. We all need to know how others see us and how we think we appear to others. Basic human nature. How do I look to you? Do I look good to you? Do you want and like looking at me? We all have our own self-doubts to overcome to be able to feel comfortable with who we are. For this girl, because of her disability, it was something much more important to and for her.

"Heather," I said to her softly, "Come here. Come to me."

She lifted her head and those eyes with their misty grey pupils looked at me. Slowly, she leaned forward and I reached for her and pulled her into the circle of my arms until our faces were inches apart. "Never doubt you are anything less than perfect to me," I whispered to her and watched as she smiled and nodded. The kiss was as perfect as she was and the sex that followed left us both breathless and eager for more.

*

"Mr. Sloane," acknowledged Janet as she and the three other women in their group came up to me. Time was ticking again as I smiled at the older woman.

I gave her a brief nod. "Janet."

She turned to her companions and indicated each in turn. "Ah, I'm not sure if you've met Miss. Palmer and Miss. Shaw from the pool. They were part of the recent intake," She then looked directly at me and I saw the hint of something in her eyes, "And I know for a fact that you've met Miss. Macallister. Ladies, this is Mr. Sloane. He runs the tenth floor where all the fun happens.

I smiled and nodded at the two secretaries from the pool. "Ladies."

Then I turned my attention to the silent girl who was looking down at the floor and holding on to her Supervisors arm. She was wearing a black heavy overcoat that reached down to mid-thigh and a pair of dark grey trousers tucked into a pair of weatherproof black boots. On her head was a deep purple knitted woolen bobble hat that was pulled down over her ears to keep out the cold.

"Miss. Macallister."

She didn't respond for a moment and I could see the rise and fall of her breathing as she blushed at the sound of my voice. Then she slowly raised her head so that I could look into her eyes and my heart skipped a beat. There we go. There was a faint smile on her lips. We were together again. Together in her little boat and no one else in the world mattered. Her lips parted and the faint flicker of our intimate moments together crossed her face in a knowing blush.

Her voice came sweetly. "Mr. Sloane," she replied as Janet stood there watching us intently.

It was only then I realized that the whole room had fallen silent and everyone was watching and waiting to see what happened between the blind girl and the man in charge of the tenth floor.

*

End of part 1.

Continues in The Blind Girl in the Snow part 2.

Notes: Thanks for all the nice comments both public and private saying how much you enjoyed this story and hoped it would continue or for me to at least write an epilogue to tie everything up. As you can see, I decided to go with the former and will write more of this tale. "The Blind Girl in the Rain" parts 1-4 basically wrote themselves as I planned each part around the basic "hooks" of first accidental meeting, first proper introduction, first kiss and, finally, first sex. TBGITSnow is a different challenge and will be more of a what happens next sort of thing. No idea how many parts this will be. I'll just see where my imagination goes and I hope you enjoy the journey with me. Ian.

Future Stories:

The Dreamers.

Spanking Agency 4.

The Coal Miners Wife.

12