All Comments on 'The Blind Girl in the Snow Pt. 02'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’ll Never Find Another You - The Seekers

Enjoying the story a lot, but what really made me happy was that you used lyrics from The Seekers. That’s some old school stuff, I love it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Your story has drawn me so warmly :)

Can’t wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warmed my soul!

She has him tied around her pinky tighter than a bungie cord and he only slowly comes to terms with it - perfect reading material for cold winter weekends! It was great fun to see him pretend to be a shark when he was really the bait in the tank filled with sharks of diverse pasts and questionable motives. Janet once more played the devils advocate with her evil plans but got a shock of her own when the boyfriend thing came up, guess our hero needed a break too in all that conundrum. While Heather and her stoic recount of her past and her determination was to behold the best moment however was the hands holding below the table, it was sweet and real heartwarming to see her first take the initiative and later on not relenting when he was almost there himself. The ending delivered another shocker and it will be a blast to see just what will he do with the information presented.

5* without a doubt and keeping my fingers crossed that the next one is already written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this thread...

Keep them coming! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This storyline is amazing! I am eager to read where you take the plot. Great work!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
Awwww Come on!

Still fantastic. Now I have to wait again.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Cannot wait until the next chapter!

Soooo evil dragging out with 2 page snippets!!!! :)

Jollygreen98Jollygreen98over 6 years ago
Keep writing

What an awesome story.........looking forward to the next chapters

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Very strong storyline. You don’t generally think of a manslut womanizer, with money to piss away, as being insecure. Yet there he is, completely disarmed by this harmless blind girl. He’s had almost every woman in the building but is terrified of losing her - and he knows he’s helpless.

And again, the flashbacks and dream sequences are a really elegant way to get the reader inside Mike’s head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous