All Comments on 'The Blind Girl in the Snow Pt. 04'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Utterly and Completely Perfect

This entire story was so beautiful that I am overwhelmed with happiness. I adore that Heather was blind and finally got her sight. Stories about any woman who is different from the norm resonate with most females, thank you for including 'differences' in your writing. The world needs more beauty and differences. You are the master of a Romance. Hail to the King. Waiting for your next creation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply excellent

A great story line well executed. I was drawn into this story and the quality of the grammar and spelling allowed me to maximise the pleasure of reading it which isn't always the case on this forum.

Thank you Ian56, I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 6 years ago

A beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

LOVED it, thank you.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
Well worth the read

Thank you for sharing, a beautiful story. Greatly enjoyed by this reader, 5* is not enough, but sadly all there is.

NorthPacific

buckshot46buckshot46about 6 years ago
So Damn Good

The title says it all! Loved it!

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 6 years ago
The Best.

Worth 10**********

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let it rain,

Another one of your excellent stories,So glad it ended like it did.Thank you Ian.

Cal59Cal59about 6 years ago
Loved it

Outstanding, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad to see it go but contempt to see them fapy

This has become one of my all time LE favourites and as much as I'm sad to see it end I'm completely contempt with how it all come to bee and what hurdles they overcame to share the adventures of life and love for many years to come. The time skips were a lot of fun to read and seeing all of aspects of their lives really warmed my heart. Props to Janet for getting them together and for sticking to them through those years.

This got a 5* of course and I can only hope that you bring us lots more stores of such character and quality. Thanks for sticking around even after your initial plan, sometimes making an extra effort does pay off :)

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Thank you so much

I really enjoyed the Rain and the Snow. And I look forward to your next story.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 6 years ago
A joyous story

Wonderful characters and a superb story

Thank you so much for all the care you have taken; you are a marvellous story teller

tompo296tompo296about 6 years ago
Thank you

You have written a super romantic tale. Well Done

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
A special love story...one so sublime!

A passion smoldering with a white hot flame...

A timeless feeling shared where both feel the same...

A true expression of a deep and bountiful love...

A match made in Heaven, bestowed from above!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

For this to end. I loved this from part I. I'm a hopeless romantic(wife loves it) I had tears on my face as I finished this. IAN this is incredibly moving. I'd dearly love to see this made into a movie or miniseries (anybody remember those?) 5 stars PLUS.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes - a film!

This is wthout exception the best written best erotic story series I have ever read!!!!! Really needs a film.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful Series

I am such a sucker for a love story. Well written, nicely told, good pace & above all, happy. It is lovely to read about true, romantic love between a couple.

No simpering sissies, no tormented, cuckolded husbands, no sadistic wives, no rape or torture or humiliation or FLR or evil, leather clad mistresses branding their slaves. Phew !

Thank you so much, most definitely 5* . More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

This is a story(novel)i love to read about people not just the deed but everything that comes with

Good,bad en everything in between

Keep it up

Robert,The Netherlands

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Every once in awhile it is refreshing to read a great romance and Rain and Snow fit the bill. It would make a great movie. Looking forward to more stories from you. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

You write beautifully. Thank you for one of the best stories I've ever read.

muskyboymuskyboyover 4 years ago

Truly Awesome!!! You have a real gift. Thanks for sharing it.

Cali_LoveCali_Lovealmost 4 years ago
Read over many times

Brilliant! Both your Blind Girl series were fantastic. Many thanks for all your efforts in giving me so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
some criticism

I understand many readers enjoyed thie story from the beginning till the end, the happy end. I liked the story very much and I told you in the comment at part 3. However, I did not enjoy this last section.

The reason is simple: Heather was blind for all her life and then in one day she was able to see, recognize everything and everybody. That is not realistic at all. Everything in the story might have happened. Everything with one exception. Almost perfect vision and ability to identify what she saw.

Explanation: If Heather was blind since her birth for 36 years, the area in the brain that processes signals from optic nerves would not develop or rather would be assinged to process different tasks. In real life, Heather would see, but she would not be able to tell what it is. First, she would not be able to focus for many months. Second, she would not be able to estimate distance of an object, even after she learned how to focus. Third, she would have to learn a difference between a real object and an image of the object. Fourth, she would have to learn the concept of beauty perceived by vision. And I could continue... To make the text shorter, these are scientific facts that we know from real cases. The condition after the operation is quite scary for the patients, because they cannot process the signals correctly for a very long time. It takes months of learning and rehabilitation.

But still, remember: I LIKED THE STORY.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

LOvely story, happiness, tears and love. Good story and writing and I'm sure your editirs had something to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this series, the only real takeaway I had was the huge use of time jumps.

They were a bit.. discombobulating, it would skip, then a flashback in the skip then skip to somewhere else for a paragraph and then skip to a new one to skip somewhere else and then back to the main plot.

I get trying to make this lifelong story for them, but I think lacing wise focusing on the "now" and doing an epilogue of the future would have been a lot smoother.

rlh100rlh100over 1 year ago

Great story. I liked how you wound several story lines together for a great ending.

cementhead35cementhead358 months ago

What a wonderful story! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan56@Ian56
873 Followers
It's a windy day today as I take a walk somewhere nice..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES