The Blind Girl in the Snow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
873 Followers

It was then I felt her undoing my belt as she looked down between us not saying a word. Once free, her hand unclipped the clasp holding my pants together and let her fingers begin to tug down the zipper.

I glanced down to see her peeking up at me with an expression like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I just smiled and nodded as my hands ran through her shoulder-length hair as she slowly slipped to her knees.

Tugging my pants down, she knelt back so she could see my blue black boxers and the thing waking up inside them. My breath caught in my throat as I felt her tracing the outline of my growing member with her fingers before she slipped them into the elastic band and pulled them down and off along with my pants.

"Well, look at you," she whispered as my length hung low and gently bopped up and down in front of her flushed face, "So that's what you look like."

Geez, that felt good as she reached for my cock, wrapped her fingers around its thickening girth and lifted it up from where it hung so she could see my ball sack. With her other hand, she cupped and felt each testicle before letting them go as she turned to concentrate on my erect penis.

"You have no idea," she said, glancing up at me, "What I imagined your thing to be like in my head. I remember touching it for the first time and feeling how hot and strange it was to my touch. Like it was a living breathing thing separate to you. Oh," she smiled, "Look how much bigger it's grown with me playing with it."

"Stand up," I told her.

She got to her feet still holding on to Mr. Pecker.

"Don't you want me to suck on it for you?" she asked with a seductive knowing look.

Her impish smile returned as I fumbled with the buttons on her blouse as I stared at her chest as more of her bosom was revealed. Once tossed aside, I reached up with both hands and pushed them under her brassiere so that the ripe mounds of her breasts filled each palm with the hard nipple pressing eagerly into my skin.

Heather put her hands over mine as I kneaded each firm tit eagerly. "Oh, those are nice aren't they?" she murmured as she swayed back and forth as I bent down and sucked each teat into my mouth. These things were more than nice. They were perfect.

Reaching around her, I unclipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor to leave her standing there in her brown woolen stockings which she knew I loved her to wear. Purely for scientific purposes, you understand.

She turned to look back at her semi-naked self in the long mirror and she grinned as she saw me standing beside her with my cock drooping down like a depressed turkey.

"What's so funny?" I teased her.

She shook her head and laughed. "It looks so sad!"

"Well, I guess it's up to you to cheer it up," I replied as I slipped my hand into her panties and squeezed her left ass cheek which made her laugh and giggle even harder.

She slipped her fingers into her underwear and pushed them down over her hips to leave her sex naked for her to see for the first time. Her pussy was shaved and it had always been a thing between us for me to do it for her every now and again.

I picked her up and carried her over to our bed as she sighed and stretched as I slipped between her thighs so I could enjoy the intimate taste of her wetness seeping from her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she breathed as she ran her fingers through my hair, "Keep doing that, Mike. The way you lick my pussy always feels so nice."

As usual, I did as I was told. The look, feel and smell of her was intoxicating. A heady brew that never failed to push my sex drive into a higher gear. It felt like I had a thick bludgeon hanging between my legs as I drank her syrup and lifted myself up and over her as she lay there with her eyes shut tight.

I moved into position and prepared to mount my wife for the ultimate ride. My long thick cock swung automatically into place with the engorged head seeking out her weeping hole as my ass tensed up for the first thrust of many.

Heather put a hand on my chest. "Wait," she urged, "I want to see!"

She reached over, grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips so she could shove it under her backside raising it up so she could see the show more clearly.

Once settled, she nodded expectantly to me. "Alright," she breathed lustily, "Now you can put that cock of yours inside my pussy."

And give her my cock I did. Pushing it slowly between her expectant sex lips, Heather caught her breath as it slid into her sheath in one smooth motion before my aching ball sack bounced against her upturned butt.

Once firmly plugged, I settled on her taking most of my weight on my arms as I played with her hair and stroked her face. Our sex was as easy as a Summer's day. The slow in and out making us both shiver and smile as we took our time of it. We'd talk and kiss as we teased each other as we sailed in our own little boat of pleasure.

She came many times as we rocked to and fro together with little grunts and cries as they washed over her taut body. At thirty-eight, she still had that winsome lithe look as if she'd blow away in a slight breeze. I felt her rub her stockings against my thighs and knew from experience she was preparing herself for the big one. The one where she'd grab and hold me tight whispering love's sweet tune to me as she climaxed and I pounded hard so I could be there with her.

"Soon?" I said, tickling her left ear as I breathed into it.

"Close," she nodded as she opened her eyes and reached up to hold my face in her hands, "Now I can see as well as feel you fill me up."

We came together moments later both physically and emotionally as I felt the sudden rush of excitement explode from between my legs deep inside her well. Each sexual thrust and surge passed from me to the woman I loved for what seemed forever but which was never truly long enough. Heather clung to me through her spasms and I could hear her primitive grunts and groans echoing around the bedroom before fading away into soft sighs and the odd "Holy shit."

We had time enough for love. Time enough for the two of us.

***

The woman kissed my face all over as I lifted my weight slightly off her so that I could look down into her smiling eyes.

"Five times, right?" she whispered with her lips against mine.

Five times?

Oh. Yeah. Those five times. I remember those times.

"Make it four," I said, "I'm not the man I used to be twenty years ago."

Heather rolled me over until I was on my back and she was straddling my thighs as she laid her body on me and kissed my chest before heading South again to see if the monster was still awake. Her hair was spread out like an exotic red fan over us as she raised her head to look at me.

"It's not the man you used to be I'm after," she said quietly, "I only want the man you are now."

***

Epilogue.

Fate is a most peculiar thing.

The green man was still flashing and the crossing was clear as Janet turned to us and grabbed Heather by the hand.

"Come on," she urged, "Hurry up before the lights change!"

Heather took mine and dragged me into the middle of the road with people sat in their cars staring at us wondering what the hell was going on.

"Here, right here," said Janet as she pointed to where she wanted us to stand.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" asked my wife as she shoved her hands in her pockets as the wind whistled around us.

Janet took out her mobile phone and held it up sideways so she could take a photo of the pair of us standing there holding hands on the exact spot where we had first met all those years ago. The spot where she had fallen and I had come to her rescue.

"Say cheeseburger!" she laughed as Heather and I stood there like we were a pair of awkward lovesick teenagers on our first date. The air was soon filled with the sound of honking horns and Janet turned around and spread her arms wide to the traffic, "What?" she shouted at them, "Geez, give us a moment here," She turned back to us with a fixed smile on her face, "Assholes!" she said cheerily through gritted teeth as she took another photo for posterity.

I glanced at Heather who was trying not to laugh as she pulled her bobble hat tighter over her head. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck as her friend grabbed the pair of us and pulled us all back onto the sidewalk.

I hugged her to me as Janet fiddled around with her mobile. "Here we go," she said excitedly as she showed us the photo, "For old times sake."

Heather brushed away the tears as she pressed her fingers to her lips. The memory was still there. Still fresh. A memory of a precious moment that had lasted a lifetime. I took her hand and we both looked up as a soft rain began to fall.

As it had done on that fateful day long ago.

***

The End of the Blind Girl series.

Final notes from me: Well, that was a trip. Longer than originally intended but worth doing in the end. I very much hope you enjoyed the story of Mike and Heather. Thanks for reading.

Ian56
Ian56
873 Followers