The Blonde and the Brunette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

I probably should have said "I love you" back but I was flabbergasted. I had said it to her so many times without ever hearing it back in the way I had meant it to her. She knew I was in love with her and knew I never stopped when we broke up. Ever since the first day I fell for her I had longed to hear those words, never having heard them when we dated. So after she finally said it, all I could respond with was,

"Uh... wut?" Not even an actually "what" but a lame distortion of the word saying phonetically "wut."

She giggled a little and said, "Zack, I love you."

"As in?"

"Yes," she confirmed, giving me a kiss. "I love you and I want you to be my first."

I was dreaming. That was the reason. None of this was real. She was taken over by an alien. How else could you explain that every fantasy of mine was being satisfied within the last hour?

"But you wouldn't be my first," I said, worried she might have forgotten.

"No, but I was your first kiss, and yet you weren't mine. Let it be the other way around this time. Besides, there's no one I trust more than you."

When I had told Amy I wanted to have sex with Eliza before having sex with her, I figured I might never have sex with Eliza or even if I did, it wouldn't be for a long while. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening now and that I was going to be her first.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Do you love me?" she asked. I smiled. She had no idea how much I truly loved her, especially in that moment.

Surprisingly, my cock hadn't softened up during that sappy moment. I grabbed my shaft and aimed it at her entrance. I then slowly pushed it in and she gasped. Inch after inch disappeared inside my best friend as I was finally having sex with her. I then hit her cherry and warned her, "This is going to hurt."

"I'm ready," she said. I could feel her grip tighten around me in anticipation. I pushed myself the rest of the way in and she let out a scream. Her fingers dug into my back and I was so glad her nails weren't that long. I held myself still as I let her get used to the pain. Then she looked into my eyes and nodded and I slowly started thrusting.

The second I did her sounds turned into those of pleasured moans. I pumped my cock slowly inside her as she got used to the feeling. As things began to heat up, I began to increase my pace, which she responded to positively. I could feel she was close to an orgasm, and she started to moan my name over and over. "Oh Zack. Zack. Zack! Yes Zack! Oh yes! OH ZACK! ZACK!" On the final one I felt her pussy constrict and knew she was orgasming. I kept pumping, still good since she had just sucked my cum down within the last hour.

"Oh my god, Zack," she said. "That was amazing. Thank you."

"Want me to pull out?" I asked.

"No, you haven't cum yet. I don't want you to cum inside me because you're not wearing protection, but when you're close let me know and you can cum in either my hair or my mouth."

"Really? I can cum in your mouth even after-"

"Yes. Even after you've been buried in my cunt."

Hearing her say it that way was so hot and I started thrusting inside her again. My shaft rubbing against her no longer virgin pussy walls felt incredible and I realized I wasn't that far off from cumming myself. I began to groan as I pumped faster and faster and she became more vocal with every thrust.

Once again I could tell she was getting ready to cum. I held off my own orgasm as I wanted to finish her off before I pulled out. "Oh my god I'm cumming!" she screamed as she was brought to another powerful climax.

"I'm going to cum too!" I warned her.

"Hair or mouth?" she asked as I continued to pump away. I thought about it quickly, knowing I had little time to decide. In the end I went with her perfect, silky straight mane. Sure I could have gone in her mouth again and watch her swallow my juice after I had just had myself buried in her cunt and it'd be totally hot, but I figured she'd appreciate it more in her hair, and I was far too excited to cum in her hair anyway.

"Hair!" I said and I pulled out. She quickly knelt on the bed in front of me and I wrapped as much of her soft dark tresses as I could around my shaft a second before I started releasing my seed. I pumped pulse after pulse into those threads, loving the sensation of her hair wrapped completely around my cock. As I finished my orgasm I fell back onto the bed, completely satisfied.

Eliza then hopped up onto the bed next to me, a huge smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"I don't think that anyone could believe I didn't," I said with a laugh. "That was absolutely amazing." I then turned and looked her right in the eyes as I said, "Thank you. I know that wasn't easy for you to come to-"

"Oh it was very easy for me to cum to," she joked, giving my semi a squeeze.

I smiled. "Well I appreciate that you let me be your first." For a moment we just looked at each other. I was about to tell her something, but she beat me to it.

"I love you," she said.

I smiled and said, "I love you too." We then kissed.

Eliza then got up and said, "Well I guess I should go shower again. I meant for you to enjoy my freshly washed hair in a little bit of a different way, but I'm glad it got some mileage out of it before I had to wash it again."

"What do you mean you wanted me to enjoy it in a different way?"

She gave me a deviously sexy and naughty look as she said, "Well I guess you'll find out tonight after you fuck Amy."

"Okay," I said. "Wait, what? You want me to fuck Amy?"

"I do," she said. "We can talk about what the deal is with us tomorrow. For the rest of today, though, you're just going to fuck Amy and my brains out, as well as our hair."

All I could think to say was, "Sounds good."

Eliza smiled, blew me a kiss, and then opened the door. She shouted out, "Amy! Your turn!" She then left with her naked body to go shower. I guess it'd be a little pointless for her to redress when she was just going to take her clothes off again to shower.

At that point Amy bounded in, her straight blonde hair bouncing behind her. I got ready to start a hot make out session, but she surprised me by going to her knees in front of me and taking me into her warm mouth. This time my hands were free, so immediately I grabbed a good handful of her hair as she bobbed like a madman on my cock.

Once I was hard she popped me out of her mouth and said, "Sorry for being so forward with your cock. I just want to get it inside me as soon as I can and knew this might get you up for the job, so to speak."

I returned, "Don't ever apologize for sucking my cock. I would love if you took that initiative more often." She smiled and gave me a wink. She then climbed on my lap with her already naked body. Clearly she was expecting this. I then asked, "Don't you want me on top?"

"Do you mind being on bottom?"

"Not at all, but I also don't mind doing the work," I explained.

"Well you did all the work with Eliza, so let me do all the work for you. Plus, you did an amazing job eating me out this morning. I know I gush when I cum, but that was more than usual. So relax and just enjoy being buried in my pussy." She then leaned in and I could feel her breath on my ear as she whispered, "By the way, she tasted amazing on you."

And with that extremely hot image, Amy guided my hard and ready cock into her went pussy and began riding me. It felt amazing feeling her on me, and though she was doing most of the work, I figured I shouldn't just lie there like a douche and I thrust my hips up in rhythm with her. I met her hips with mine every time she came down on my cock.

Amy wasn't nearly as tight as Eliza, but it still felt amazing as she rode up and down on me. My eyes were glued to her hair as it bounced around in all its blonde glory; especially her bangs. I loved watching how her bangs went up and down on her face. It was so hot!

Like Eliza she started moaning as if she was about to cum, but this time I was ready to cum with her because of the visual stimulation being added to the physical stimulation. I was about to warn her, but then she screamed, "Oh god Zack cum with me! Pump your semen inside me! PLEASE! FUCK ME!"

Hoping she was on the pill, I let loose my sperm inside her cunt as her climax overcame her. She kept bouncing up and down as my cum rocketed inside her. Having cum thrice already today I didn't have much to give her, but did give her a good few pumps of my juice.

She collapsed onto me as we both came down from our climaxes. We both panted after the amazing hot fuck we both just had. When she caught her breath, Amy said, "I didn't think anything could feel better than your tongue, but boy was I wrong."

I smiled, the compliment a nice ego boost. "Thanks. While we relax, mind if I play with your hair a bit?"

She sat up. "Sure, how would you like me?"

"Sitting with your back to me on the floor." Immediately she took up that position and I dove my fingers into those soft locks. I grabbed bunches of her hair and would pull on it, forcing her to lean her head in whichever way I chose. It was so hot, watching her giving into me through the hairplay. As I continued, I noticed her bangs and how full and thick they looked. So I took my hand and brushed it over them. They felt incredible. I shook them out with my fingers and then combed them back into place. Then I got an incredibly hot idea, inspired by how I was pulling her head around.

I gathered her bangs into my hand and held on. Then I started to guide her head around using her bangs to do so. I watched as her hand went down to play with herself as I controlled her head with her full bangs. Eventually I pulled her head back into my crotch, the back of her hair pressing into my erection.

"You like my bangs?" she asked. She knew the answer, but I went ahead and said yes.

"I like them very much," I said.

She then got a smile like an idea came to her. "Got one more round in you?"

"My max is seven times in a day. I think I can do a 5th load."

"Well you'll have to give a couple more tonight, but I'll go ahead and treat you to something now," she said as she turned around. The then buried my cock into that hot mouth of hers. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of me into her mouth each time.

I loved the sight of Amy sucking my dick. She was an absolutely pro. She stroked my cock with her tongue so elegantly and seductively. I didn't think those two words could work in the safe sentence, but somehow she pulled it off. There was an absolutely elegance to the way she sucked cock, like it was a skill she was proud to have. People may think that she's a slut for that. I disagree. I just think it makes it really amazing to have sex with her.

Every bob of her head took more and more of my shaft into her mouth until finally she buried me to the hilt in her mouth. Her bangs touched my stomach as she held herself there for a moment. Then she pulled back a little to catch her breath and went back down, this time holding herself for longer. She repeated this process, holding longer and longer until finally she went down and stayed down. Then she did the most amazing thing ever and fulfilling one of my fantasies.

As my entire cock was buried inside her mouth, she shook her bangs against my chest. I placed a hand on the back of her head as she shook her hair. It felt incredible and after the build-up of the deep throating, I burst my cum into her mouth in no time. The entire time she just kept shaking her bangs against my bare skin. I was in heaven as she took my semen straight down her throat.

Amy then cleaned me off after drinking my climax and popped my cock from her mouth when she was done.

"Holy shit Amy!" I said. "That was incredible! How did you know?"

"Intuition," she said. "However, that comes at a cost."

"And what's this cost?" I asked.

She lowered her voice as she said, "You have to somehow get Eliza comfortable with the idea of lesbian sex. I really, really, really want to fuck her, and I'm sure you'd love to see it. I'll work on her two, but I think it'll take the both of us to get her comfortable enough with the idea. What do you say?"

I gave a wicked smile, holding my hand out as I said, "Sounds good."

Amy shook my hand and got up. "We won't be successful tonight, and it'll probably take a few days, but tonight is going to be something else anyways. I'm sure you'll love it."

I smirked as I said, "I can't wait."

12