The Bloody Meinsheen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

He stopped and let her go. She breathed deep as she stood. 'There is no way this asshole is done now,' She thought. He turned away as though ready to leave. "You're afraid of what's going to happen. You're afraid of her!" He cut her off by whipping around and attempting to smack her. She blocked it with her forearm, but cringed significantly from the blow. "Make me this Meinsheen now, you arrogant prick!" She yelled at him.

He grabbed her and threw her face first into the bed. He bent her over the edge. He ripped what shreds of shirt were left off of her. As he shoved his cock into her, he said, "You are one masochistic bitch. What's the hurry?"

She thought but didn't say aloud, 'To get it over with.' She stayed quiet until he started pounding into her again. He hit her cervix with every blow, sending pain up her back. He kept one hand on her neck as he groped her ass with the other. She was able to muffle her moans in the blankets of the bed. She enjoyed this position, there was pain with every bit of pleasure. It was easier to hate him. Blow after blow, he became more haggard. He stopped as pleasure fragmented his expression. His dick twitched inside her as he laid against her.

He pulled her against him. He brushed her hair from her neck. She felt his lips before she felt his teeth. He bit down hard, teeth piercing veins. Blood left her quickly as he drank from her. She felt woozy and black dots threatened her vision again as she felt her body dying. He stopped just before she lost consciousness. He held her up as he bit his own wrist. He forced her mouth open and she drank.

Her body died. The Meinsheen awoke.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12