The Blue Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do wish there was more, but as long as I have you, I am complete. If there was another world I could go to, and I couldn't take you, I wouldn't even think of going."

After the woman said this, she and the man hugged. When they stopped hugging, to their great shock, the house was gone and in its place was a gate way made of pure energy. They stared at it in wonder and the man said, "Where did our house go?"

A voice from behind them said, "I made it disappear, tell me does that bother you at all?"

The man and woman spun around as saw a being made of pure energy. The being was a thousand different colors at once, and it seemed to be made of stars and many other things. Yet it was their height and had their form. The being was very different from them and it was beyond their comprehension. Even though the man and woman could see it, they knew that they were not seeing all of it and they never would. The being had the blue bird standing on its right finger and the blue bird looked peaceful and happy there. The man and woman stared at the Great Being a few moments before saying at the same time, "What are you?"

The great being replied, "That question is way beyond any answer that the two of you would understand. I am endless and ever changing, so I am sorry to say that there is no clear answer to your question. However, if you ask me any other question I am sure I will be able to answer you."

The man said, "Why did you make our house disappear? How come you have appeared to us right now? Did you just come in to existence, or have you always existed and we have just never noticed you?"

"That is more than one question, but don't worry I can answer all of your questions. I have always existed; there has never been a single moment when I haven't. I have appeared to you right now, because I think it's best that I do so. I have appeared to you in a form that the two of you would be able to understand. This form you see me in, is not my true form. My true form is something you can't understand. So I stand before you now as something you can understand. As for why I made your house disappear, that is a very easy question for me to answer. The two of you don't need it any more; you have woken up and noticed the differences in things and now you want more. The two of you can't live with this little in your lives. You know that this world is just an illusion, and that there is a greater world beyond it. So you don't need your house anymore, because you will not be staying in this world any longer."

The woman said, "Where are we going?"

"Both of you are going to the real world, where you shall remain for the rest of your lives."

The man said, "What's the real world like?"

"The two of you would not be able to understand it if I told you. The only way you will know, is if you step through the gate."

The woman held the man's hand and said, "Before we enter the gate, can I ask you some more questions?"

"Of course you can."

"Tell me, when the two of us step through the gate and into the real world, will we be at the same place together?"

"I promise that two of you will never before apart."

The woman and the man smiled and then the woman said, "Good then; now tell me, did the blue bird standing on your finger come from the real world?"

"Yes it did, I put it here long ago; the two of you have not noticed it until recently. The moment that you two noticed it, I knew that you were starting to wake up and become more aware of things. It was time for you to leave here and go to the real world."

Before the woman could ask her next question the man said, "May I ask a few questions please?"

The woman nodded, and the man said, "We call that thing on your finger a blue bird. That is the name we gave it. Do you have any names for us?"

"Of course humans; male, female, man and woman are the names of what you two are, but not who the two of you are. I am a creator, but that is not my name. That is the title of what I am but not who I am."

The man said, "Then what is your real name, the one that says who you are?"

"I have no real name, or even any titles. I will have many names and titles in the future, but I have none now. However, one of the things I will be called in the future is God. So if you wish to use that as a name for me, you may. Now tell me, do you have any more questions or are you going to let the woman speak and ask hers?"

Even though the man had many more questions he wanted to ask. He chose not to ask them, and instead he let the woman ask her remaining questions. The woman said, "Did you create us or have we always existed like you do?"

"No, you have not always existed. I did create you, although not in the same way I created all my other creations."

"How along have we existed?"

"Normally it is easy to tell how long something has existed by seeing how it ages. However, the two of you have never aged. You two have always had the bodies of those who have lived twenty years."

"Will we age when we go through the gate and into the real world?"

"Yes you will, you will age and eventually die, like all things that live in the real world. You are better than anything else I have ever created in the real world, so the two of you will live very long lives."

"How are we different from the things you have created in the real world, and what does it mean to die?"

"The two of you are different from my creations that I have made in the real world, because the two of you are almost flawless in every sense of the word. Your bodies are free from any of the flaws of my other creations. Your minds are pure and there is no rage in your hearts. Your blood is immune to all disease and you can heal from any injury just a moment after receiving it. You are faster and stronger than anything else with your form that I have made. Nothing I create is perfect, but the two of you are as close to perfect as I have ever come to. As for what does it mean to die, I haven't the heart to tell you yet. When the two of you cross through the gate you will know what death is, as well as many of the other things the two of you need to survive. Of course will I let you figure some things out on your own. After all, if one was born knowing everything in the first place, there would be no point in living."

"Will the world beyond the gate be like ours and will the blue bird come with us?"

"It will have some of the things that this world has in the future, but now it has none of these things. The world beyond the gate does have mist and grass. It is not endless, but there is just so much of it that I promise you both you will never see all of it in your lifetimes. As for the exact features of the world beyond the gate, you won't understand them; you are just going to have to see them. As for the blue bird, it will come with you through the gate. However, it will not stay with the two of you, it has to go back to its family and provide for them."

"So are there other blue birds in the world beyond the gate?"

"Yes there are many more blue birds beyond the gate and many other kinds of animals as well. You will learn about all the different types of animals when you go to the world beyond the gate. You will know which ones you can go near and which ones you must always stay away from. Although none of them have names, it will be the job of the two of you to name them. Don't call them things though, they won't like that"

"I thank you for answering all the questions the man and I have asked you. I would like to ask you more, but I think I have asked enough for now. So all the man and I have to do is walk through the gate and then we will be in the real world?"

"That is correct. Tell me before the two of you walk through the gate, would you like me to give the two of you names?"

The man and woman looked at each other and nodded yes. God said, "You are the man who from this day forth will be named Adam, and you are the woman who from this day fourth will be named Eve. Tell me do your names please you?"

"Yes my name pleases me, does your name please you Adam?"

"Yes it does Eve, now that we have names let's go to the real world."

Adam and Eve were about to walk through the gate, but then God blocked their path and said, "I'm sorry the two of you cannot walk through the gate wearing any clothing. Clothing does not yet exist in the real world; if you were to walk through the gate wearing it, it would not be realistic. If the two of you wish to go through the gate you must go through naked."

Both Adam and Eve looked very confused after God said this and Adam said, "What does it mean to be naked?"

"A few things, but the two you will figure most of them out yourselves. I will say that to be naked means to see the differences that truly makes one male and female."

Eve let go of Adam's hand and said, "I have always wondered what made us truly different and these clothes have hid those differences all our lives. So do you want to do this?"

"We have worn these clothes all or lives, we have no idea what we like look without them, what if we're ugly when were naked?"

"I guess we will find that out for ourselves won't we, besides God said we are perfect so I don't think we will be ugly."

"I guess you're right, when we take our clothes off can we stand back to back and turn around after we are done taking them off?"

"Okay."

Adam and Eve stood back to back and took their clothes off. It was a bit difficult for them to do so. They had never even tried or thought about taking off their clothes in their entire lives. When they finally had taken their clothes off and were naked, they glanced backwards and saw each other's back sides. They saw that their backs and behinds were pretty much the same. Except Eve's back was much smoother then Adam's and her behind was rounder and fuller. After looking at each other's back sides for a few moments, Adam and Eve turn around and saw how different they really were. Eve saw that Adam's chest, arms and legs were covered in muscle and he was very strong. She also saw the area between his legs was very different from hers. Eve saw that Adam had a penis and two testicles that were surrounded by black pubic hair. Adam saw that Eve had two nice round breasts that were perfect in every sense of the word just like the rest of her and that her nipples were pinker then his and larger. He saw that her stomach was nice and smooth, and her arms and legs were strong but they did not have as much muscle as his did. He saw the area between her legs was extremely different then his and that she her vagina was covered in black pubic hair.

Adam and Even looked at each other's naked bodies for a few moments and blushed. They felt embarrassment for the first time in their lives. However, the embarrassment quickly faded away as they saw how beautiful their body's and each other's bodies were. Adam said, "You are beautiful beyond words Eve."

Eve gently put her hands on Adam's chest and felt his slow and steady heart beat under her right hand. Eve then replied, "So are you Adam."

Adam was about to make another comment on Eve's beauty. Before he could, God said, "You two can talk about how beautiful you both are once we go through the gate into the real world. Personally, I would give the two of you all the time you want to speak of each other's endless magnificence. However, the blue bird on my finger wants to go home very badly. So for its sake may we leave now?"

Adam and Eve both nodded yes and God said, "Alright then."

Adam and Eve held hands and walked through the gate. The both saw a flash of bright light; when the light cleared, they saw the real world. They fell down on their knees because of its beauty, and for a moment they forgot to breathe. The real world's beauty was greater than anything they had ever imagined. Adam and Eve were standing on a cliff, and below it was a rainforest of insurmountable beauty. It was vast and endless and they both knew that they were not even seeing all of it. The rain forest had a mighty river that flowed through it. Tens of thousands of different kinds of birds were sitting in the trees and the bright beautiful sun shined high in the sky. Countless small clouds covered the sky like a painting. Monkeys and many other kinds of animals ran through the trees squeaking, loudly and countless fish swam in the river. The leaves of the trees were the greenest green and every tree stood tall and proud.

Adam and Even stared at the rain forest in silence, for what seemed like an eternity. They had tears in their eyes because of its beauty and Eve said, "I never thought anything could be as beautiful as this."

"I am so glad God brought us here. Our life back there now seems like nothing more than a dream."

After Adam said this, he and Eve noticed that God and the blue bird were gone. They searched for them on top of the cliff, and after a while Adam said, "We all went through the gate together, I don't understand what happened to them, where can they be?"

"I don't know, but I think we should get off this cliff and go into the forest and look for them."

"How do we get down?"

"Let's jump."

As soon as those words left Eve's lips. She jumped off the cliff and fell down very hard and fast. When she hit the ground Eve broke her leg. She also hit her head on a rock and bled. She was knocked unconscious, but from where Adam stood, she looked like she dead. He and Eve now knew about death, because the moment they had entered the gate they became mortal. The thought that Eve might be dead drove all logic and reason from Adam's mind. He jumped off the cliff and he landed on a big rock that was next to Eve. The moment he landed on the rock, Adam got off it, ran towards Eve's side and tried to shake her awake. Adam sobbed, "Please . . . Eve . . . please don't leave me alone here without you. Please don't die, this world will mean nothing to me without you."

Eve woke up and her wounds had already healed. Her leg was fine and even though she still had some blood on her head, she no longer had a cut on it. Eve gently put her right hand on Adam's face and said, "I'm fine Adam, I was just unconscious for a few moments, but I'm okay now. So please don't cry."

Adam stopped crying and wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "The thought of you being gone was too much for me to live with. I feel something for you that I don't feel for anything else. I can't name the feeling but it's the strongest feeling I have. I now realize that I have felt it every moment I have known you. Do you know what the name of the feeling is Eve?"

"Yes, I do Adam what you feel is love and I feel it to. I have always wanted to say this to you Adam but, I didn't know the words and now I do, I love you Adam."

Absolutely happiness filled Adam's soul as he replied, "I love you too Eve."

God appeared before them with the blue bird on his shoulder. He said, "So the two of you have finally found love that is good. That makes you much better than all the other creatures that walk this world who have yet to find it."

Adam said, "Are there any other creatures in this world like us?"

"There are creatures that look just like you; but they are flawed in body and soul. But I still love them; you will meet not them for good number of years.

Adam said, "Time it's very confusing to us . . . tell me what time is it now?"

"It is 4 o'clock on a Sunday, in the year that will come to be known as 200,000 B.C. Does that answer your question Adam?"

"I guess so, but am still very confused about all this. What will it be like when we meet them?"

"They will know from the moment they look at you and your children, that you are different from them, they will both love and hate you for it. I promise you that they will not raise a hand to you and your children and will live among you in peace."

Once God said this, the form he had created in order to speak with Adam and Eve began to fade away. The blue bird flew away back to its nest, never to cross paths with Adam and Eve again. There were still a good deal of questions they wanted to ask God, but they knew those questions could wait until they saw him again, whether it was in this life or the next.

Now they were on their own and would have to figure things out for themselves. Having children was something they wanted to do; they just wished that God had told them how to do it.

Adam looked at the great rain forest and said, "What do we do now Eve?"

Eve held Adam's hand and said, "Let's explore all that we can before dinner."

Adam and Eve ran through the forest with a feeling of excitement that they had never felt before. They admired all the different colors of the plants and creatures and around them. They saw all the beasts that walked the rain forest floor, and those that swung across its trees. They both climbed every tree they could find and jumped from tree to tree, just like the monkeys they saw. Adam and Eve climbed the tallest tree in the rain forest and looked at all the other trees. They climbed down from the tree, ran to the river, jumped right in it and swam for hours.

When Adam and Eve were done swimming, they both watched the fish that swam in the river, and felt hungry. Eve and Adam decided that they would try to catch the fish so they could eat them. The two of them waded into the river. Every time a fish swam by their feet, they swiped their hands into the water and tried to catch it, but the fish would simply scatter away. Adam and Eve kept swiping their hands at the fish hoping to catch them, but their attempt to catch fish with their bare hands was a fruitless one. Once Adam and Eve got tired of trying to catch fish with their bare hands, they sat down on the river bank wondered what to do next. Then Adam had an idea, he ran into the woods and found a tree branch lying on the ground. He tore all the small twigs off it and then ran back to the river and speared a fish with the tree branch. Eve was amazed by this. She ran into the woods, and found her own tree branch, took the twigs off it and speared a fish herself. Adam and Eve caught a total of six fish. Once they were done fishing, they ran back into the woods and gathered fruit. They decided to start a fire so they could cook dinner. Adam and Eve gathered a bunch of dry sticks and put them in a pile. They placed a circle of stones around the sticks to keep them in place. Then Eve rubbed the two pieces of flint together.

It took a while, but Eve started a fire and Adam and Eve cooked their fish over the fire when the fish were ready, they took them off the tree branches and ate them with their bare hands. The fish tasted different from anything they had eaten before, but they did taste very good. Once Adam and Eve were done eating their fish they became thirsty. They had a drink from a small brook and then picked some fruit from the trees.

When they were finished eating, Adam put his arm around Eve's shoulder and noticed how beautiful she looked. He was about to kiss her forehead, but instead he found himself kissing her lips for the first time and Eve gladly returned his kiss. The kiss they shared on each other's lips tasted sweet, and it was much better than the countless times they had kissed each other's foreheads. When their kiss ended Eve said, "That was very different, but it was very good too. Did you enjoy it has much as I did?"

"Yes, I did, can we kiss each other's lips again?"

Eve nodded; she and Adam shared another loving kiss on each other's lips, while they were kissing Eve felt something poking her inner thigh. She broke her kiss with Adam and saw that his penis was starting to get erected, Adam noticed this to and they both looked at his penis for a few moments and Adam said, "Why did my man part get big like this?"

Eve put her right hand on Adam's chest and felt his beating heart very fast. She said, "I don't know but I can feel your heart pounding in your chest, mine is pounding also."