The Blue Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve then put one of Adam's hands on her left breast and Adam felt Eve's heart pounding in her chest. The feeling of her lovely soft breast in his hand made Adam's penis bigger and he moaned and gave her breast a small squeeze. Eve kissed Adam passionately as Adam then put his other hand on Eve's other breast and squeezed both her breasts a few times and rubbed her nipples between his fingers.

Eve moaned into Adam's mouth as she felt her nipples harden. Without even thinking Eve gave Adam's buttock a quick squeeze and he did the same to her. Adam rubbed Eve's breasts together causing her to break her kiss with him and moan in pleasure. Then Adam kissed Eve's nipples and Eve started to feel an aching between her legs. Adam felt the same aching in his penis which had now as hard as a rock. Eve reached down and started rubbing Adam's testicles, while he ran his hands over her breasts and buttocks, while occasionally touching the top of her vagina. They kept doing this for a few minutes and soon they were so full of pleasure that was just begging to be released, but they did not know what to do.

Adam kissed Eve's breasts and said, "This feels wonderful, do you feel as much pleasure as I do Eve?"

Eve gave Adam's testicles a playful squeeze as she replied, "Yes I do, but all we're doing is making the pleasure build and not releasing it. We have to find some way to release it, wait I have any idea."

After Eve said this she stopped rubbing Adam's chest and testicles and grabbed his penis and rubbed it against her vagina. As she did this, Adam penis twitched in joy as two drops of whitish fluid left it and landed on her vagina. Eve and Adam looked at this fluid and Adam's penis became so hard that it hurt and he needed to relieve himself of the pleasure he was feeling. As for Eve, the pleasure became so great that without even thinking she opened her legs and she and Adam saw her vaginal opening for the first time.

Eve's vaginal opening was pink and round and it was a part of Eve that she had never seen before. Adam stared at it in wonder and more drops of white fluid left Adam's penis. Eve looked at Adam's penis for a few moments then said, "Stick your man part inside of me."

Adam nodded and gave Eve another loving kiss on her lips as he squeezed her breasts and slowly stabbed the tip of his manhood into her. As soon as he did that their kiss broke and they both blushed and closed their eyes in bliss. After giving Eve's breasts one more squeeze Adam slowly stabbed his entire penis inside Eve's vagina and gave a deep moan of joy as he felt his penis surrounded by her wet warmth and tight vaginal walls. As for Eve being filled by Adam's penis was just heavenly. The deeper it went inside of her, the more happiness she felt. Adam's penis broke through Eve's hymen and he and Eve became one. She felt no pain, for she was too aroused to feel any pain.

Adam thrust into Eve countess times until the pleasure became too great for him and he knew he would soon find his release. Eve hugged Adam as she felt her own release approaching and her breasts pressed against his chest. Adam thrust into Eve one more time and then the pleasure just exploded as they climaxed together. Eve's vagina walls hugged Adam's penis as she felt his orgasm fluid drip out of her vagina opening and run down her legs. As for Adam, the feeling of the white fluid leaving his penis made his eyes close in delight. Adam and Eve felt absolute pleasure and joyful bliss.

It took a few moments for Adam to rediscover his voice, when he did he said, "That was incredible Eve! I wonder, is that how God felt when he created everything? It will be a long time before I am able to find words to describe how great that was! But still, what exactly did we just do?"

Eve quickly figured things out and replied, "I think we just made a baby my love."

"Really that's amazing, so how long till we have a baby?"

"I don't know, but I think we will have to wait a while, but not too long."

Adam smiled and said, "I can't wait, I think having a child will show us a whole other beauty to this world."

Adam looked at the sky and saw that the sun had set while he and Eve were making love. The sky was now covered in stars and planets that shined with a beauty and brightness as great as the sun. Adam and Eve were very tired after their love making; they tried to stay awake to admire the beauty of the sky. Adam said, "The sky is almost as beautiful as you Eve, I am so glad we came here."

Eve smiled and said, "So am I, for this world has truly brought us together in both body and soul."

Adam and Eve kissed again and Eve rested her head on Adam's chest. They soon fell asleep on the ground underneath the stars. They were happy and surrounded by the love they had for each other and the baby they hoped they had just created. This world was still new to them and every day would be an adventure. The best part of this was that they would have a family and someday friends to live out their lives with. When the time came for them to pass from this world, they would both die happy knowing that they had actually lived life to the fullest. In time they would completely forget about where they came come from and the blue bird who brought color to their world.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 01 Tentacle aliens begin turning Earth into their new nest.in Erotic Horror
Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 01-05 What happens when a penis-like parasite finds a woman host?in Erotic Horror
Wine and Slime Ch. 01 A bat monster-girl gives her hunter a boozy, slimy new body.in NonHuman
The Shapechanger A man hunts the mythical creature who murdered his wife.in Erotic Horror
The Libido Virus: Outbreak A bizarre virus transforms the world into sex crazy bimbos.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories