All Comments on 'The Blue Dress Pt. 02'

by Emerson560406

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing about them!

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 7 years ago
It's a shame...

That this series isn't in the loving wives section. Whilst it is clearly a lovely romance between a happily married couple, I can't help feeling that it would be more at home in LW if only to show the fuckers over there what a real LOVING WIFE actually is!

I also loved the understated way that you handled the abuse she had suffered in her youth, and the way she conquered one of her demons.

5* (wish I could give it more)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"taught bulk" The word is "taut." "Taught" is something your teacher did. Items are "laid" on a bed. People "lay" or "lie" on a bed.

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
A few issues but another good read!

Another good story/continuation. I liked it, but there were a few problems.

"Becca woke from a deep sleep and found Kyle laying at her side"

you want "lying" here not "laying".

"But despite being vanquished, no matter how many times, our past cannot be buried and forgotten. The corpses of our fallen Companions occasionally rise from the dead to be battled once more,..." I would have preferred you stayed with Becca and not generalized this. You do bring it back to Becca. I would have preferred something simple like "Becca's past came rushing back to haunt her."

"...careful to keep him asleep as long as possible."=> being careful not to wake him

"'Babe,' Kyle said worried,..." Why "worried"? Why not just Kyle said. The next part "you don't have to" gets the point across that it may not be something she usually wants or likes to do.

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Great story

Pay no attention to the retired English teachers. Let's have a part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I love where you went with the second one. I hope to hear more from Becca and Kyle!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Love

The Story . But maybe the "Taker" could make an Appearance. either in a Dream or Memory that Kyle can Help to Vanquish.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Sweet

e n d --ojalálala

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous