The Blue House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate stroked in and out of Gina's ass, feeling the tight ring of muscle massage his cock with each motion. Knowing that Gina liked the earlier spanking, he slapped her butt hard, even harder than he had with the paddle. His palm made a flat crack as it impacted on the creamy white flesh and Gina yelped in surprise.

The slap made Gina clench down on Nate's dick and she bucked her hips. Nate rode her ass through the undulating motion and gave her another slap. Gina started to shriek, not in pain but ecstasy. The stinging slaps had finally pushed her over the edge and her whole body seized up in orgasm. She climbed up on her tiptoes and locked her knees. Her hands shot out in front of her to the limit of the wrist cuffs and her back arched, head thrown back with the power of her climax. Her pussy juices ran down her leg and her anal passage cinched down on the full length of Nate's cock and would not let go. Nate thought that the tenseness of Gina's body was much like what he had read once about what happens if a person is electrocuted.

Gina's huge orgasm ignited a fire at the base of Nate's cock that almost overpowered him. He grabbed Gina's waist and jammed his cock as deep into her as possible. His balls tightened and he felt the load of cum course down his shaft and shoot into Gina. His stomach muscles crunched, trying to drive him deeper into her, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!" he cried as their dual climax reached its crescendo.

After a moment that stretched out into eternity, Gina sank back onto her feet and leaned into the restraints. Nate collapsed against her naked back, one hand moving forward to cup one gently swaying breast.

All Gina could muster was a repeated "Oh God. Oh God" said in a soft mumble. Nate's dick was still in her ass, she was still bound to the horse, and she had barely come back from floating in a sea of sensory overload. Gradually the lovers came back to themselves and Nate withdrew. He found a towel in the cabinet and cleaned himself, then released Gina from the horse. He took her up in an embrace and kissed her firmly. Ending the kiss, Gina looked up at him.

"Thank you. We have known for a while that Mr. Roberts would be leaving the house and we, the girls I mean, were a little frightened about who might come after him. If you are the same way to all the girls that you were to Aarti and me, I don't think there will be any problems."

Nate smiled down at the glowing blonde. Then he gathered his clothes and looked over at where Roberts and the other women had been watching.

"I'll take the house."