All Comments on 'The Blue Life Ch. 02: Blowing Blue's Mind'

by GrantLeeStone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it when a father licks and kisses his boy's balls

It shows who's boss.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
It's odd how something can be a turn-on, but change it slightly, and it's a major turn-off.

I must admit: reading about a mother having sex with her son or daughter, while it's still incest, it manages to seem erotic and interesting to read. A father having sex with a daughter is also still incest, but still seems erotic and intriguing. But for some reason, when it's a son and his father performing sex acts on one another, it's a major boner-killer. For me at least. Not even slightly appealing. And if you're going to write about Son-on-Father incest, that would deserve a warning/disclaimer RIGHT at the beginning of the story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years agoAuthor
About Warnings and Disclaimers

I don't understand why Mother/Daughter Incest is accepted and commonplace on Literotica, but Father/Son Incest should deserve some sort of special warning. Homosexuality is a lot less kinky, perverse and deviant than Incest. This is the Incest/Taboo Category. And I tried to list the types of sex that occur in this chapter within the Tags for this story. Does the Father/Son aspect of this story really deserve more warning than that?

I will admit, this story is an attempt to see how erotic I can make make an Incest Story between a Mother, Son AND Father. I'm a little put off by stories where parents invite their son into their bed, and then the father and son spend the rest of the story avoiding touching each other at all. Or if there is a group scene where two couples join together, there is almost an obligatory moment when the women will please each other. But the men will act like if they touch each other, somebody is going to melt or die. That sort of homophobic fear seems quite toxic and perverse to me. I find that sort of homophobia a boner-killer and a real turn off.

I don't see how a father and son can possibly fuck their wife/mother in a double-penetration sandwich without having ANY touching between each other. That seems ludicrous. I'm reminded of the Lonely Island song, "3-Way (The Golden Rule)". The line, "It's not gay in a three-way!" I also don't see how I can portray a Father who is sexually submissive to his Son, without showing that there is at least a willingness by the submissive to sexually please his Dom.

I'm a little worried that the relationship that I describe as sexually repressive and abusive is the homosexual relationship between Andrew and his brother Nick. I fear I'm reinforcing some stereotype that "Homosexuality is Evil." That's not my intent at all. I'm hoping to show that Sex can be both oppressive and cruel as well as healing and life-affirming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weird but hot

One of the strangest things I've read, but oddly enough hot and rather touching

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: About Warnings and Disclaimers

Because most readers of the Incest section are men, and most men are turned off by homosexuality.

Personally, I could care less what two men do in private, but I don't care to read about it.

Next time, put disclaimer at the beginning of your story.

SwimmeatSwimmeatover 8 years ago
Love it!

Don't listen to all the haters. I like this story and will keep reading. I'm glad there are so many!

Marklynda2Marklynda218 days ago

A truly great love story, while male homosexuality is not my cup of tea, I can see that it is an expression of his deep love and affection for his parents. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous