The Blue Life Ch. 16: Sondra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have an Iced Tea," I said. I held out my hand. "I'm Robert. It's nice to meet you."

The big man looked at his own hands for a second, then said, "Forgive my hands, Robert. I've been in kitchen." He took my hand in his. He didn't have an overly firm grip. But his hand made mine look like a child's. "I'm Gio Signorelli. This is my place. Ms. Gutierrez is a good friend and we no get to see her too much."

Sondra touched his hairy arm. Gio must be part bear. "Thank you, Gio. You're sweet."

Gio shook his head and muttered, "If I wasn't a married, old man." Then he pointed at Sondra and said, "Horchata," at me, "Iced Tea," and at then at both of us, "Muffaletta Specials." He turned on his heel and was gone.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Sally. It read: "DADDY, NAKED ON ALL FOURS LIKE YOU SAID. HAVE MADE TERRI CUM WITH ONE MORE TOY. BUT SHE WANTS TO PUT A LEASH & COLLAR ON ME, CALL HER MISTRESS & FORCE ME TO EAT HER PUSSY."

I texted back, "do you want to?"

And got back an immediate reply, "YESSS!!! PLEASE DADDY?"

I looked up from my phone. Sondra looked cross. "I'm sorry. This is rude. But I've never been in this situation before." I turned the phone and showed it to Sondra. "It's Sally and Terri. I left them with instructions on how they could play together. But now, Terri wants to Dominate her mother. And Sally seems excited by the prospect."

Sondra shook her head. "How long have you been a practicing Dominant?," Sondra asked.

"Not very long. Less than a year. My mother was my first submissive. I didn't expect to have multiples. And I obviously need more practice."

"Oh poor baby." Sondra said it so it sounded like, "Quit your whining." But she smiled. "Do you want to continue to be Sally's Master?"

"Well, I--", I began, and Sondra cut me off.

"Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Just cut to the truth."

"Yes. I'm her Master. I've made a commitment. I'm enjoying training her. And she's going to benefit from my training. Just like my mother and father have."

"You will have to tell me more about your Dad. But, you're right. Your Mom has blossomed with you as her Master. And I had noticed, even before I met you. That's another thing that impresses me about you."

"Thank you, Had my mother really told you about me?"

"You know how some women tell intimate details about their lives to their hairdresser? Imagine if that hairdresser is an Esthetician, waxing your pussy once a month. Your Mom never told me she was involved with her son. But I knew she was into bondage and had a Master. And I had advised her on where she could get some quality items and fetish gear."

"Wow. Thank you." I reached across the table and held Sondra's hand. "You're amazing."

Sondra pinched the meaty part of my thumb, down near the base. She really drove her thumbnail in. It hurt, like she had hit some sort of pressure point. She said, "And don't you forget it." She released the pressure and rubbed the spot with her fingers. "And do you want to fuck Terri?", she asked.

"Yes. I would like that. But--"

And Sondra cut me off again, "No 'Buts.' Do you want Terri to be your submissive or Dominant Mistress?"

"She's just a kid. She doesn't need to get into all this BDSM stuff before she loses her virginity."

Sondra chuckled. "She wants to put a leash on her mother. It's a little too late for that. That genie is not going back in the bottle. If both you and Terri are going to Dominate Sally, you need to establish an order of Dominance. That can be you topping Terri Domming her Mom. That could be both you and Sally serving Terri, but then you're in for a world of hurt."

"OK. Terri is definitely not going to be my Mistress."

"Then you're going to have to become her Master. And it will be much better if you establish your Dominance now. Because if you don't, you'll confuse and hurt Sally. And you will miss your chance to properly train, Terri." Sondra slid the phone back at me.

"Over the phone? Should I call them? Or text them?" I was at a loss. What Sondra was saying made sense. I just didn't know what to do with that information. I texted, "wait a sec," and hit SEND.

Gio came back to the table with Sondra's horchata and my iced tea. He put his hand on Sondra's shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

Sondra patted his hand. "Robert is having troubles with his fillies, Gio."

Gio looked confused. "You, Ma'am?"

Sondra chuckled and said, "No, back at the stable."

Gio shrugged and looked at me. "Good luck, Sir," he said. And then he was gone.

I was stunned. "What just happened?"

"Gio brought our drinks. I think he noticed you were upset. He's more perceptive than he lets on. He's also very protective of me."

"But what did you tell him?"

"I told him that you were having trouble with your subs, but not me. Gio is into Pony Play. He enjoys putting on a saddle and giving people, especially lighter women rides on his back. His wife is his Groomer and Trainer. So I just phrased things in horse terms."

Something occurred to me. "You've discussed Pony Play with my mother."

Sondra nodded. "We've talked about lots of different kinds of bondage and submissive play. How did you know?"

"Mom and I briefly switched. She was Dominant. It was exciting, but it didn't work out. But one of the first things she did was give me the submissive name, Pony-Boy. I think she was grooming me for Pony Play. Look, Sondra, I'm going to need your help."

Sondra held up her hands. "I can't help you with Sally and Terri. That mess is all yours."

"It's not just Sally and Terri. I need help guiding and training my mother and father too." I took both Sondra's hands in mine.

"What are you saying, Robbie?"

"Sondra, I feel a massive connection with you. I don't know you, but I want to know everything about you. I want to be your boyfriend. I need to be your lover. I would love for you to accept me as your Dominant. But, more than that, I need you as my Primary. I want you to help train, discipline, and Dominate all my submissives as their Mistress too. I know it's a lot to ask."

Sondra's mouth dropped open. "I thought your mother was your Primary."

"I love my mother, and I will never give up being her lover or her Dominant. But, she needs training and I don't think I can properly give it to her without your help."

Sondra's eyes started to tear up. "Robbie, you don't know what you're asking. This is bigger than a key exchange, asking for a key to my apartment. This is bigger than moving in together. This is like getting engaged or something."

I took a deep breath. "I think I need to graduate from college before we get engaged, Sunny. And you might not want me living with you. I snore."

"Sir. You don't know me. I can be a total bitch."

"Gio doesn't think so. Nobody at your church thinks so."

Sondra laughed. "There are women in my church who think so. You don't know, Robbie. Also I can never be a mother."

I held her hand tighter and interrupted. "You don't want to be a mother?"

"No," Sondra said, "I want that. But I had a cervical cancer scare a few years ago. It left me infertile. I've also got Crohn's Disease. Do you know what that is?"

"I have no clue. Is it serious, like the cancer?"

"It's serious. It's chronic. But it's not something like the cancer. It's generally not life threatening. But I watch my diet and my stress levels. I haven't had a bad flare up in a while. But you won't be able to leave me bound for long periods, or really painfully torture me."

"I wouldn't do that."

"This is weird to say, but I sometimes miss that, Robbie. But my body can't handle that kind of stress anymore."

"Anything else?", I asked.

"I won't do anal play more than once a month, and not without a condom. I probably shouldn't do it at all. But I just love getting fucked in the ass too much. I probably shouldn't do BDSM, but it's part of me now too. So, I can understand if you don't want a problem sub like me, Sir."

I was smiling. "Sunny, kick off your shoe."

Sondra looked at me strangely. "Why, Robbie?"

I was still smiling, "Because I told you to, and I don't want to have to punish you here in a restaurant."

Sondra bit her lip and looked down. "Yes, Sir." I heard her shoe drop off her foot, under the table.

"Now put your foot in my lap. Can you feel my excitement, my desire for you, Sunny?" The sole of Sondra's foot caressed my hard cock with an experienced touch, like Sunny had more than a little practice at this. She had probably given plenty of foot-jobs before this.

A dirty grin crept across Sondra's face. She could tell that I loved what she was doing to me. "Do you love feet, Robbie? Is that your thing? Are you a foot man?"

"Sunny Gutierrez, I'm going to be honest, even if that makes me seem uncool as a Master or too eager on a first date. Yes, I love your feet! I confess, I love every part of you, the parts I know, and all the parts I haven't discovered yet."

"You have a silver tongue, Sir."

I stroked Sondra's bare foot in my lap. "That's not all my tongue is good for, Sunny."

"You don't want to miss out on the Muffaletta, Robbie," Sondra kidded, or maybe not. "And I want to make one other thing clear."

"What's that?"

"Names. Don't call me a slut, whore, skank or anything like that, unless I'm very excited, and you've already got your cock buried deep inside me. I'm strange. But It's a huge turn-off when I'm not excited, but a big turn on when I'm actually fucking."

"I will remember that. What would you like to be called?"

"I like Kitten or Filly. You can call me your Kitten to anyone, that's better than sub or slave. You can call me Princess, or Flower, or Baby. And I like the name, Sunny. Nobody has ever called me that before. I want to be your Sunny, your Sunshine. And I want to be Mistress Sunny to your other Fillies, or Mistress Sondra when I need to be cross and discipline someone."

"Seriously, you'll help me out with my other subs, I mean my other Fillies?"

"It would be my pride and pleasure, Sir," Sunny said, "What should I call you?"

"I like it when you call me, Robbie. But I want to keep that a personal name between us. I would rather be introduced to other people as Robert, I guess, more than, Bobby. Otherwise, you can call me Sir, or Master."

Sondra looked down and apprehensively chewed on her lower lip. She quietly, almost inaudibly said, "Can I call you, Daddy, Sir?"

I said, "Would that make you happy, Kitten?"

Sondra looked me in the eye. Her eyes were wet and wide, but she had a beaming smile. She simply said, "Yes, Daddy."

I wanted to lean across the table and kiss Sunny right then. But Gio arrived with the Muffaletta Specials. Sondra took her foot out of my lap. And I sat up in the booth. Gio said, "Muffaletta! Muffaletta! Can I get you anything else right away?"

Sondra took my hand and said, "Can I tell him, Sir?"

I looked up at this huge, grizzly man, built like a Russian Olympic Weightlifting Champion, then back at Sunny. "Sure. If you want to."

Gio was suddenly concerned, "Is something wrong, Ma'am?"

Sondra took his massive hand. "No, Gio. Everything is perfect. Robert just asked me to be his Filly, his Primary. And I've accepted him as my Trainer and Groomer. I'm going to help train his stable of Fillies."

Gio burst out with a mighty, "Ho!" He mussed my hair like I was a small boy, and slapped me on the back. Hard. I coughed, and took a sip of iced tea to cover. Gio said, "You are very lucky man, Robert! Here? Just now you do this?"

I nodded. "Just now. I know. I'm incredibly lucky."

"And you have a whole stable of Fillies this nice?" He gestured toward Sondra."How come we never see you at events?"

I said, "It would be unfair to compare any other Filly to Ms. Gutierrez. And I haven't been part of the social scene in town."

Gio asked, "Will there be a Collaring, or a Bit and Bridle Ceremony?"

It took me second to process what he was asking. Then I figured it was a Dom/sub ceremony and party, like a wedding. I said, "We haven't worked out the details. But you and your wife will certainly be invited, Gio."

"That's wonderful! The whole Riding Club will be so happy. Allow me to cater a Reception at The Stables. Will you come riding again, Ma'am?" Gio looked at Sondra with hopeful eyes.

Sondra smiled and looked at me. "That will be up to my Master. I doubt that either of us will have time for me to return to the same social calendar I used to enjoy."

"Well, we would love for you to come riding again. And you, Sir Robert. You're a big fellow. I have an old saddle that might fit you. There is a great joy to having the bit in your teeth and a beautiful woman on your back! You give it a try, eh?"

"Gio, you make that sound almost as good as this sandwich looks," I said.

Gio put a hand to his heart. "Oh, I'm sorry. Your lunch! I'm so sorry. Congratulations, Sir Robert. And Ma'am, you too. I'm so happy for you. Lunch! Enjoy! Enjoy!" And Gio disappeared back into the kitchen.

I smiled at Sunny. "How did I do, Kitten?"

Sondra was already diving into her sandwich. She held up one finger while she chewed and swallowed. Then she said, "You were perfect, Daddy. Gio really likes you. I've never seen him offer to share his tack gear with another man. That's a huge compliment."

"Gio adores you. He would rip me in half if you gave the word." I took a bite of my sandwich and my mouth took a brief trip to Heaven.

Sondra shrugged. "That's one reason why this is a very safe place for a meeting, or a First Date."

"This sandwich is amazing," I said between bites.

"It's the olive tapenade. I would love to swim in a bath of this tapenade. Or smear it on your cock, or on Sally's giant titties, or your mother's pretty bare pussy, and, nom, nom, nom. Just go crazy."

I laughed. "There's no way I can eat this whole sandwich. We could have just split one."

"Gio would take that was an insult. I will have my other half of a sandwich for lunch tomorrow."

"So, have you had a lot of First Dates here?" I asked, then regretted it as soon as I did. It made me sound jealous.

"No. You are the first First Date I've had in a long time. And my first one here. I broke up with my former Master here. I gave him back his collar. I knew he couldn't make a scene or get violent with Gio nearby. He can be very unpleasant at times. It is one reason I need to buy him out. I need to get away from him for good."

I nodded. "I've been thinking about that. What you need is a set of new investors who can buy out your former Master."

"I've thought of that too. But I don't have the time to draw up a business plan, and shop around for investors. I'm trying to gear up to put the business online with an Internet Marketing Approach."

"That's why we need to buy out your old Master first. Because, if you expand the business successfully online with him still owning a share, it will be even more expensive to buy him out later."

"I don't know how to go about that," Sondra said.

"Neither do I," I agreed, "but we know people who do."

"Who?" Sondra was interested.

"Well," I said, "my father, for one. He's got a great sense for business. He could help draw up a business plan that will charm investors. And he's got lots of great business contacts."

"Your father wouldn't do that for me."

"He would do it if I told him to," I said.

"Robbie, you can't Dominate your father into drawing up a Business Plan! That's not right."

"No. But I could ask him to do my girlfriend a favor. You don't know my Dad. He will bend over backwards for family. Then there's Sally."

"What about Sally?"

"She works for a big Investment Banking Firm Downtown. She's in sales or marketing or something. She would have lots of good ideas too."

"Robbie! We just can't do that!"

"Sunny. They are family now. It doesn't hurt to ask. Oh shit! I just left Sally and Terri hanging. I'm such a shitty Master. I was so overjoyed with having you, Sunny, I forgot about them. Jesus. OK. Let me think."

Sondra asked, "How much battery does your phone have?"

I looked, "Sixty-eight percent. It's not running out any time soon."

"OK, then, I have an idea. But I need to go to the restroom to freshen up. I'll be right back, Daddy. I think this will work. May I?"

I chuckled. "You don't ever have to ask to go to the bathroom, Kitten. If you gotta go, you gotta go."

Sondra stood up and walked toward the center of the Restaurant, where the restrooms were. I appreciated the sway of her hips as she confidently strolled between the line of booths on her right and a Deli Counter on her left. The cut of her pencil skirt and the line created by her stiletto heels was perfect. Wow.

I turned, and an old, tiny woman with gray hair and a pinched face was standing next to the table, staring at me. She couldn't have been more than 4'9" tall, and very thin, skin and bones. She held out her hand. "Hello," she said in a thick Sicilian accent, "I'm Marta. Gio's wife. Gio say you are our Little Lady's new Trainer. Is this true?"

I took Marta's hand. Her skin was cold and loose on her bones. But I smiled. "Hello, Marta. I'm Robert. Gio is a good man. Yes, it's true. I'm Sondra's new Master. I'm very lucky."

"Her old Trainer, he was a Head-Dick, you know what I mean?"

"I think so."

"He no like my Gio. He very jealous of Gio's big cock. Gio have cock like a stallion. Capisce?"

"I understand, Marta."

"He let the Lady ride Gio, because he think that make Gio into girly-boy or something. He think this show disrespect. And he disrespect my Gio. He don't understand riding. Head-Dick is a weak man. Not in the arms, but in the heart."

"I don't feel that way, Marta. Gio is a fine man."

"But the Head-Dick he no let the Lady touch my Gio. He not even let her comb his beard or hair or feed him the sugar cube. But he let her ride him. And she ride him very well. She know how to sit in saddle so she feels like she weigh nothing. And she know how to use the crop like a jockey, not like a pimp. She make Gio feel very good about being a Pony. My Gio, he love her like a Uncle. The Lady she is family. You see?"

"I know. I love her too. Yes, I can see."

"So you come to the stables. Gio and me we are married almost 30 years. We be riding like Pony for more than 30 years. We have a party, and the Lady ride Gio, like they both love. OK?"

"That sounds wonderful, Marta. Congratulations."

"I'm not done. I let other women ride Gio. But only the Lady is almost as good as me for Jockey. Yes? She is very good rider. And I let other women ride and groom Gio. But his big horse cock is for me alone. Sometimes we let others watch as I reward him for being good Pony. But other women don't get to suck or fuck my Gio. That is for me."

"I understand."

"But, this is our 30 years. And Gio never leave me. He love me forever. And he love the Lady too. So, if she come and ride him. You let her groom him. Yes?"

"Yes, Marta. Of course. She can touch Gio or groom him however she wants."

"However she wants? Because Gio has the dreams. He has the fantasy of the Lady. I know this thing. No? So I let the Lady touch Gio's horse cock. And if she want to make with her hands or try to make with her mouth. I say fine. You say fine too, and I reward you some way."

"Could I have a big jar of your Olive Tapenade?" I was only half kidding.

"You do this for my Gio. I get you gallons of Tapenade, for life. You are like my family then. You see?"

"Would you let Gio fuck the Little Lady?" I needed to know how far Marta would let this go.

"No. No fucking. Gio would rip her. He would ruin her pussy for you forever."

"Alright," I agreed.

"We must make like a surprise. You no tell Gio or the Lady."

"Well, Gio was talking about have a Reception for us at the Stables, for the Lady getting her collar from me. We could arrange for our Reception Party and your Anniversary Party to be at the same time. Gio said he would even let me borrow an old saddle of his. While the Lady is riding Gio, maybe you could teach me and be my Jockey?"