The Blue Life Ch. 16: Sondra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very nice to meet you too, Sophie. I'm sorry if that was a shock." I couldn't help it, I started to blush bright red.

Sophie said, "Is he blushing? Dang! He's cute, Sondra! Sorry. You're a keeper, Robert." She held out her hand and I shook it. But then I pulled her into a hug. Sophie tensed at first, but then relaxed into the hug, and hugged me back.

"Thank you, Sophie. I'm a little embarrassed, but it was great having you here for the climax, so to speak."

Sophie laughed. "Does he have an older siblings, a sister maybe, Sondra?"

"Nope," I said.

"Can I kiss him?," Sophie asked Sondra.

Sophie giggled. "That's up to Robert. Sophie is a beautiful flower, Bobby, not a potted plant."

I nodded to Sondra, understanding what she was telling me. Then, I quickly kissed Sophie, just a quick peck, nothing passionate. I got a little pussy juice from my face on Sophie's lips. I wiped at it with my thumb, and Sophie quickly licked at it with her tongue. "I have a customer to get back to. I've got another three hours of work. Can I come knocking on your door after work? I'll bring the Chinese Food," Sophie offered.

Sondra smiled and said, "Again, that's all up to my Master."

I bit my upper lip, considering all the possibilities. Then I nodded. "I think we will need a break for dinner after three hours. I would love to get to know Sondra's friends, Sophie. Yes, you're welcome to join us for dinner. But you don't have to buy."

Sondra touched my arm. "That's our tradition, Robert. When Sophie comes up after work on Sundays, she brings the Chinese."

"Well, then I'll just have some House Fried Rice, and a little out of whatever you two order, if that's alright."

Sophie started to skip down the stairs. She called back over her shoulder, "The usual, Sondra?"

Sondra called back, "Yep," and unlocked her front door. I followed her inside. I wondered for a second what, "The usual," meant.