The Blue Life Ch. 24: Dim Mak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be sorry, Dad," I warned him, "Now. You said something about a procedure. What procedure did Dr. Shapiro perform?"

"Well, during Terri's exam, she was on the table, and Dr. Shapiro was checking her breasts for lumps. Terri asked Nancy if this was what the doctor was doing when the woman with the very large breasts had cum. Terri was talking about her mother, but not letting on that they are related or lovers. And Nancy said, yes. Except that Blue was telling Dr. Shapiro to pinch Sally's nipples, and Blue was eating Sally's pussy at the same time. Terri asked Nancy to show her exactly what the two women were doing. So Nancy had Terri scoot her butt to the edge of the exam table Then she got the doctor's chair and sat on it between Terri's legs. And then Terri ordered Nancy to eat her pussy. But, Nancy said that she didn't know how. She had never been with a woman before in her life. That made Terri very happy. She said, 'Then I'm going to be your first, Kitten!' And she made me show Nancy my technique for eating pussy. Then I coached Nancy as she ate Terri for the first time. Oh it was beautiful, Sir. So sexy. And Nancy caught on and really seemed to enjoy pleasing her Mistress."

"Did Terri cum again?" It felt like a stupid question as soon as it left my mouth. Of course she came! She's a horny, multiorgasmic teen! The fact that she's still a virgin amazes me. The fact that she has promised me her virginity is doubly amazing. I'm going to take her and have her on the night of her school semi-formal dance in a little over a week.

"Yes, sir. I made certain of that. And Nancy looked like she very much enjoyed her first taste of pussy too. So, after Terri came. The doctor said that he admired Terri's jewelry, her nipple piercings and the clitoral hood piercing especially. He said that she probably got them done by a guy named Ralphie, at a place called, 'TattooU2'. Terri was very surprised. She asked how Dr. Shapiro could tell. And he said that he taught Ralphie how to pierce. And that Ralphie was the only person in town he trusted to work on his ampallang besides himself. Eugene asked if he could give Terri a gift, and he had Nancy get the Jewelry Box. It's this huge display box of different kinds of body piercings and body modifications. Turns out, Dr. Shapiro has pierced some very famous Porn Stars and Rock Stars when he was in Hollywood.. He asked Terri if he could give her a ring for her clitoral hood piercing, like Nancy's. He said the movement of the ring would probably enhance her pleasure during sex. Terri picked out a ring with a Blue ball, very similar to Nancy's. Dr. Shapiro asked her how long she had her piercing. She said about six months, and he asked her if she would like to go up a gage to a slightly thicker ring. Terri said yes. And Dr. Shapiro fit her with the ring. Then it was my turn to get my physical. Dr. Shapiro gave me a prostate check, and when he lubed his finger and put it up my ass, I got hard. Dr. Shapiro was very nice about it. He said that wasn't an unusual reaction, and that I have a very handsome cock. Nancy and Terri agreed with him. Terri commanded Eugene and Nancy to both taste my cock, but not make me cum. She then asked Eugene if he had any jewelry like his, for men to show me!"

My eyes snapped open. "What! Red, you didn't get an ampallang, did you?"

"No, Sir. I thought about it. But I was too scared. And the drawbacks of an ampallang piercing were too many for me," my Dad said.

I relaxed and let my weight sink back into the bench. Dad reached into my jacket and found my nipple through my shirt. His finger casually drew a line around it. It made me want him. But I needed him to finish his story. Dad's tongue licked up my neck. He was toying with me. He whispered in my ear, "I got a Prince Albert, Bobby."

It took me a moment for that to sink in. The sexy way Dad had whispered that in my ear, at first I thought he said, "I got Prince Albert." Like he had fucked some guy named, Prince Albert. Then I remembered, it's a style of genital piercing. I sat up and held Red at arm's length. I said, "What the fuck, Red! You pierced your junk without even asking your Master?"

"My Little Mistress wanted me to do it. She gave me a choice of piercing my tongue to better please her. My nipples to better remember her by. Or my cock, to better please her when I finally take her and fuck her. I asked the doctor how a Prince Albert would help me please my Little Mistress. And he said the jewelry stimulates the G-spot during intercourse. So if I planned to have more face to face intercourse, I should get a reverse Prince Albert. That puts the ring on top of the penis head. But if I enjoy having intercourse from behind, a classic Prince Albert is best. He also said that in his experience, a classic Prince Albert is less painful, has a faster recovery time, and is less likely to have infections or complications. He said it's because of the way my urine actually sterilizes the piercing better with a classic Prince Albert."

"What does Mom think of it?" I asked.

"She hates it. It's one of the reasons she's so mad at me. She asked me how I could mutilate myself without consulting my Mistress. I told her that I did consult my Mistress, and that Blue was my submissive slut now. That did not go over well."

"I can imagine. Didn't you even consider Jillian? How is she going to feel with a big, painful reminder that she has a cock?" This was bizarre question for me to ask.

Dad stood up and started pacing in front of the bench. "Of course I thought of Jillian. Jillian is one of the reasons I did this! I can't get gender reassignment surgery, which is what Jillian really wants." For a brief second, I wondered how my Dad knew what Jillian really wanted. But Dad continued talking. "So, I looked through all of Dr. Shapiro's jewelry, until I found the perfect piece, even if Dr. Shapiro said that it's not a starter gage."

I interrupted my Dad, "What does that mean?"

"It means that usually people start with a very thin wire, a very small hole and slowly work up sizes, until they get to the gage jewelry that they like. It took Eugene four years to work up to the size ampallang he's got now. Anyway, I wanted to get a ball with a cute, feminine, pink zirconia crystal, but that required me to go up two sizes from the starter gage. It makes the piercing more painful, but I thought it was worth it. I thought the gem was very girly and pretty. I'm hoping Jillian will love it. And maybe that will help her love her cock. Maybe you can help convince Jillian that even though she's a woman, she can be a T-Girl, a chick with a dick."

Dad had thought this out. He'd given it a lot of thought. This wasn't just an impulsive thing. But I was still angry that he went behind my back to do this! I said, "Show it to me, Red."

"Here? In the park, Sir?"

"YES! HERE! BABY BOY! SHOW YOUR MASTER YOUR COCK!" I was angry and cross.

Dad stood shyly in front of me and looked around, even though we were at the top of a bluff, with only a long drive for access. Nobody was here but us. The sun had gone down. Now, most of the light came from a yellowed street lamp above the parking lot. Moths and other bugs were flying around it. Dad said, "I got this jewel for several reasons, Sir. Like I said, I wanted the most feminine Prince Albert. Because I wanted a reminder that I'm still your little sissy-boi slut. That I'm gay and in love with my Son. And that I shouldn't be scared of that like I used to be, Sir."

I put my hands on my father's hips and made him stand right in front of me. I was sitting on the park bench, so my eye level was just above his waistband. My father looked nervous, but I could tell his cock was hard in his pants. He had gotten excited telling me about his sexual adventures with his Little Mistress, Terri. And now, he was excited to show me his cock, and this fucking stupid cock-ring! Jesus! How could Dad be so dumb!

Dad undid his belt. "I--I--I was thinking of you too when I chose this. Yes, I was obeying my Little Mistress. But, I've been thinking about ways of marking myself as your sissy-boi, Daddy." My father liked to call me "Daddy," especially when he is feeling particularly submissive and excited. "I thought about getting a tattoo," Dad suggested, "Maybe a tramp stamp on my lower back."

"No, Puppy," I said firmly, "Tramp stamps are over. Don't do it. If you get tired of this Prince Albert, you can take it out and let it heal. A tramp stamp might look cool today, but in 10 years, it would just be a joke."

Dad unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He turned around and lowered his underwear to under his balls. He wanted this to be a big reveal. He said, "I hope you like this, Daddy," and he turned around.

I blinked. I had been prepared to hate it, and to tell my Dad that. I had been prepared to command him to take it out and let the piercing hole start to heal. But after I saw it, I couldn't do that anymore. Because I could see that Dad was nervous, but I could also see the pride in his face. The jewelry is simple. It's a round "horseshoe semicircle, with two ball ends. The first ball was at just at the bottom of the crown of dad's cock. Just at the base of his foreskin, on the inside. That's where the piercing is. Dad was holding his foreskin down, to show off his jewelry. There was a pink steel bead there. And just peeking out of his pee-slit was a curved pink bar with another pink ball, but this one also a smooth, rounded, pink gemstone set in it.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned forward and kissed the pretty pink stone and the tip of my father's hard cock. Dad gasped, "Oh God! Master, do you like it?"

"I love it, Puppy Boi," I said, and I gave the pink stone a playful flick with my tongue.

Dad screamed and jumped back, "Oh FUCK! NO! Bobby no! Ow. Shit, OW! I should have warned you, Master. It's my fault! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Did I hurt you, Dad?" I was worried.

"FUCK! Yes! It's not your fault. Dr. Shapiro warned me that it would be sensitive for about a week. I've been icing it and giving it warm salt water soaks. And taking lots of acetaminophen. But I left my pills in my car before the Police took me in for questioning. My cock was throbbing before. But when you flicked the stone with your tongue..." Dad started laughing from the pain. "Jesus, that hurt! I should have warned you."

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Puppy. How long will your cock be out of commission?" I asked.

"It's not totally out of commission, Daddy. I can still masturbate carefully. And I can cum if someone licks my shaft or is careful about how they stimulate the head. Dr. Shapiro said I should be able to fuck pussy in about ten days to two weeks, but I'll have to wear a condom for at least six weeks. And I probably won't be able to have anal sex with the Prince Albert in at all. And I won't be able to take it out and put it back in for maybe four to six months. At that point I'll be ready to go up a size if I want. But that would start the process all over again."

I made an exaggerated pout. "So you're telling me I'm going to have to wait at least four months before I can feel my father fuck me up the ass?"

My father's head snapped around. And he looked at me sideways. "You're kidding. Right, Master?" I shrugged. "Oh, Jesus. You're not kidding. You would really let me fuck you, Sir? Oh, Gods! I didn't even think of that. I'm such an idiot! Oh, Jesus, I'm so sorry. I'll take it out right now. It will heal in a few days. It will be like I never had it."

I stood and hugged my dad. "You will do no such thing, Red" I commanded. "I love your pretty cock-ring, Puppy. I find it exciting. And I can wait for you to fuck my ass, Red. Four months, or six months: it's not that long to wait. I can be the first ass you plug after you're able to take out that ring."

Dad gave me a shy grin. "Can you be the second, Sir? I already promised Dr. Eugene that his would be the first ass I would fuck."

I laughed and kissed my dad on the lips, just a brief peck. And I helped him put his cock back in his pants and zip up. I said, "I have to wait? I'm number two on your Gay Ass-Fucking Dance Card, Sissi-Boi? Well, aren't you the little slut!" I joked.

"I'm bad, Daddy." My father grinned. "I know it. You'll have to spank my ass and then fuck it hard later, Sir. That is, if you still want that too?"

"Do you think that would be OK, with your new bit of jewelry? "

"Oh yeah, Bobby. Mistress Terri and Nurse Nancy stopped by the Office today." Dad took my hand and we started walking back to the car. "They blindfolded me, tied me to my desk standing. And then the both fucked my ass with a big strap on dildo. It was shaped like a giant thermometer. They said they were talking my temperature. They made me bend over and eat pussy too."

"Wow! That sounds like a wild scene."

"Oh yes, my Little Mistress is so creative. This was the third time this week she's stopped by on my lunch hour. And today was the best and the wildest yet!"

"The third time? She would have to be skipping school to do that."

"Terri says she's got Lunch and then a study period back to back, and then Physical Education. And she got a doctor's note saying she pulled a muscle, so her Gym Teacher doesn't mind her being absent."

"Dr. Shapiro is helping my Kitten skip school?"

"I didn't say that, Sir. You did not hear that from me." Dad smiled and kissed my cheek and got back in the car.

I got in the car and started it up. "You're all a bunch of naughty sex-monkeys. What am I going to do with you all!"

Dad laughed, "You could fuck me up the ass, Daddy, while I'm blindfolded. And force me to pleasure my Mistresses with my mouth. And then guess who I was pleasuring."

"That's not a punishment, Red. That's like your wet dream."

"I know, Sir. I'm just letting you know what it was."

I shook my head. Then I told Dad, "Where is Nancy? I should have asked to talk to her at the Station."

"No, Sir. I'm glad you didn't. The less the Family is involved in this, the less suspicious it will seem to the Police. I told Nancy to call Terri. And I told Terri to ask Stephanie if Nancy could stay with her for a while."

"Stephanie?" I scoured my brain to make a connection. "Stephanie Bahl? You're secretary?"

"My Personal Assistant," Dad corrected me, "And she's put in her notice. She quits at the end of the month. But...I don't want her to move, now that she's my new little submissive slut." Dad said it matter-of-factly.

I was driving down that switchback lane that leads from the Bluff Park Parking lot back to the road. I slammed on the breaks, bouncing my dad around. I shouted, "No!" Then I looked at my dad. "Put on your god damned seat-belt, Red...and stop taking submissives! God! Why do I even have to say this?"

Dad smiled. "I know, I should have been wearing my seatbelt."

"It's not about the seat-belt, Red!"

"I was making a joke, Bobby."

I got to the bottom of the hill. "Which direction? Where's your car?"

"Right. Not far. But I forgot the address. I can probably find it." Dad was flustered.

"Why the fuck don't you know where your car is, Dad?"

"I used my GPS on the phone to find Nancy's House. It's in the Morningside Neighborhood. Near the school. Do you know where that is?"

"I used to deliver papers there when I was in High School. Why don't you have your phone, Dad?

"I broke my phone, using it as a weapon against, Bill Stockton. He's a very large man. Taller than you, Bobby. And he must weigh more than 300 pounds."

"Holy shit. Did he hurt you?"

"He didn't have a chance." Dad said, without bragging. He was just stating a fact. "He's big. But he's slow. And he hasn't had any training, outside of Military Basic I think. He's not even a boxer. He came at me like an ox. So, I tagged him under the chin with my phone. I thought I could stun him, and it did, but it didn't put him out like it should have. I'm not as good as I think. Then, I sidestepped him and spun him so that he ended up coming down on the coffee table. It had a glass top that shattered. and Mr. Stockton ended up sort of sitting in the hole in the middle of it. I told him to stay there until the Police arrived. He said I was bluffing. And that even if the Police came, I had broken into his home and killed his wife before he found me and shot me."

I was stunned. "He said that to you?"

"I had told Nancy to run outside and wait for the Police. There were no witnesses other than me. I think he thought he could muscle his way to one of his guns, kill me, and then strangle Nancy. I think he was planning to kill us both and blame it all on me. The man is evil, and I'm not sad that I killed him." I think Dad was trying to reassure himself of that. Maybe he felt guilty.

"He's not dead, Dad."

"He's not dead yet," Dad corrected me, "But, I hope he will be soon."

"How did you know the Police would be there so fast?"

"I had called them. I have a college buddy; he's a Police Dispatcher. I partially explained the situation, that my friend has an abusive husband and had caught him cheating. She was going to confront him, but was worried that he would get violent. I was going to stay out of it, if I could, but that if I called, the Police should get to 3454 Wilshire Lane. I just remembered the address. Isn't that funny?"

"Hilarious, Dad."

"So, I had the Police set on speed dial. I said that if I heard Nancy scream, I would call the Police, come in and distract Bill long enough for them to arrive. He's threatened her before, you know. And my buddy had made sure there was a patrol car in the neighborhood."

"OK. So you knew he couldn't shoot you. You weren't in any real danger."

"No, Bobby. I knew then that if the Police came, as soon as he got out of jail, Nancy's life would be in danger. So would mine and probably your mother's too. So, I hit him with the corner of my phone between the fourth and fifth ribs on his left side, just below the heart. And I focused my Chi into the Whirlwind of Spears. I think he felt that, not just because I knocked the wind out of him, but because his eyes became hollow. Still, he didn't pass out. With a smaller man, I might have fractured his rib and punctured his heart or lung. I'm not sure I even left more than a bruise. But the Chi Attack fried my phone. It's dead. And then, when Mr. Stockton tried to get up again, I gave him a Tiger Strike to the temple with my phone. That shattered the screen, my phone is toast. But that knocked Bill "The Bull" Stockton out cold. I called Nancy inside. I told her that the Police were going to arrest Bill, and maybe me too. But that wouldn't be enough unless we both pressed charges and she filed for an order of protection. I said that we should stick with a version of the truth that left everybody else out of the story, especially Terri. I said that I was just a friend who met her at her work and was concerned about Nancy's safety. So I had agreed to call the Police if things got ugly when she told him she was leaving him and getting a divorce."

"Is that the truth, Dad? Is she getting a divorce?"

"No, " Dad shook his head, "I don't think so. Nancy Stockton is too scared to leave her husband. She's afraid he will hurt her and her kid. But I told her that I could protect her. And I hope I didn't lie. But she has to leave Bill, Master. She can't stay at their home and wait for him to get out of jail, because I'm sure he would come and kill her if she did."

I paused at a stop sign and turned to Dad. "Do you love her?"

Dad look at me and sighed. "Yes. She's my submissive. I have to take care of her. But I don't love her like your mother. Not like Mistress Sondra. And not even like Terri. More like Sally. Sally is my submissive, but not my Primary. Your mother is my wife, my one true love. My first. And hopefully my last. She is my Primary, my everything. Even if she divorces me, we will still be married in my heart forever. Mistress Sondra I've already started to think of like a daughter-in-law. I love her because you love her. And Terri, well, I've grown up thinking of her as family, like a niece. And now she is my Mistress. I can't refuse her anything. She's a Sex Goddess in my mind."