The Blue Life Ch. 24: Dim Mak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's just a nerdy, High School Senior, Dad."

"She's a Goddess, Bobby!" Dad insisted, "She's my little Goddess. On Monday, after the Doctor's Office. She had me bring Nancy to the Lace Boudoir, and I bought Nancy some lingerie, like I did for Terri and Sally. Not as much, just a few things. Then Terri and Nancy pulled me into Sunny's office. And Terri ate my ass, and Nancy licked my balls,. Terri commanded me to masturbate into the panties Stephanie Bahl gave me."

"How did you find out they were Mrs. Bahl's?"

"That was Terri's doing. She's very clever. That's why she had me cum in the panties. Because she took them from me. The next day, on Tuesday, Terri showed up at my work with Sally. Terri said she had a treat for her two favorite submissives. She had Sally take off her wraparound dress. Underneath, Sally was wearing a rather old fashioned girdle and a nursing bra."

"That's sounds weird but sort of hot."

"It was wonderful. But it wasn't exactly sexy. Terri told her mother, Sally, to just sit down on one side of the couch. Then Terri had me strip down to just my undershirt, boxers and socks. I had to lie down on the couch and put my head in Sally's lap. Terri wanted Sally to nurse me. I had to suckle at Sally's breast. I was supposed to pretend like I was feeding, really suck, not try to excite Sally. And Sally was supposed to just talk to me, like I was her baby. Not like a lover, just her baby boy."

"What did Terri do during this?"

"She surfed the web on my computer. And she wandered around the office for a bit. I think that's when she planted her trap for Stephanie Bahl."

"What did Terri do?" I asked.

"It was a pretty bold move. But Stephanie had gone off to lunch. So Terri put the panties that I had found in my secret drawer on Monday, and that Terri and Nancy had helped me cum in the night before, still messy with my juices, into a sandwich bag. Then she put that in Stephanie's desk drawer with a Post-It Note that read, 'VERY RELAXING! THANK YOU! XOXO' Then she put another new pair of panties in her drawer next to that, with a note that read, 'AGAIN, TOMORROW? PLEASE! XOXO'"

"Where did the other pair of panties come from?"

"Terri had me buy them at the Lace Boudoir the night before. We got them in the same size and a similar style as the first pair."

"That was a crazy and stupid thing to do. What if Mrs. Bahl wasn't your Secret Admirer?"

"Then there was no name on the notes, nothing to link the anonymous panties back to me," Dad said, as if he thought the idea was clever.

"Except your DNA on the panties, Dad!" I was disgusted. "Come on, Red! Think! Terri could have opened up a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for you." I was really angry with them both.

"But she didn't, Bobby! She got me another beautiful submissive instead! Terri is my Mistress. And she has already brought me some of the most exciting and sexually fulfilling and emotionally satisfying experiences of my life. This week has been amazing! I don't know where this relationship with Stephanie Bahl is leading, but it's not going to end up in court. Turn left here." I just looked at Dad. I had been driving on auto-pilot, not paying much attention to where we were going. "Left, right there," Dad said, pointing. I turned left.

"So, on Tuesday, Terri brought her mother in, and you pretended to nurse from her for how long?"

"It was forty to fifty minutes. I think Terri wanted me to do twenty minutes on each side. She had told us not to get sexual, but Sally had an intense orgasm as I nursed from her left side. When we were done, Terri asked what we thought of the experience. And we both said we loved it. Terri said that she was thinking about inducing Sally's milk to come in again, by having Sally pump and nurse three times a day, but that would involve a commitment to actually drink from Sally regularly. Sally was apprehensive about the prospect. She didn't know what Dennis or you might think. She said that when she was nursing, her breasts were even larger. I found the idea extremely exciting, but said that I couldn't see myself nursing from Sally more than one or two times a week, unless she was living with us." Dad interrupted himself, "Right here, Bobby. Turn right."

I turned the car. I tried to let what my Dad said sink in. "Sally was excited by the idea of nursing you and Terri."

"Not just me and Terri. You and Dennis too! Maybe Blue. Maybe Dr. Eugene. Sally enjoyed our pretend session. And the idea of making that real again, of bringing her milk down again was both exciting and daunting for her. Do you see my car up ahead?"

"So what happened yesterday."

"Yesterday, I found another pair of panties in my drawer. I texted Little Mistress right away, because she told me to do that. Then, when our playtime came, She told me to strip naked and lie down on my couch. Then she put a blindfold and earphones on me. She handed me the panties and told me to smell them and play with myself. I was also supposed to say whatever fantasies came into my head about my secret admirer."

"And you did that?" I asked, as I parked behind Dad's car.

Dad unbuckled his belt leaned over and kissed me on the lips. His hand came to the back of my neck, and his kiss intensified. His mouth opened and his tongue brushed my lips and teeth. It was the most aggressively I'd ever been kissed by my father. And I have to admit, I responded. It was thrilling. But as quickly as it started, Dad broke the kiss, saying, "I'm sorry, Master. It's probably the adrenalin, and telling you about my sexual adventures this week. But you just look so yummy. But we need to hold that thought. Because I have to make some quick phone calls. May I use your phone, Master?"

I reached into my pocket, pulled out my phone, thumbed in the security code, and handed it to Dad. "Here you go."

Dad dialed a number from memory, and I heard it ring twice. Then Dad spoke, "Hello. It's your Puppy, Mistress...No, I'm fine. I had to use Bobby's phone because mine broke in the fight. How is Nancy?...Yes, well I would imagine. Did she have her cheek X-Rayed?...That's good. But Dr. Eugene should probably look at it too, just in case. Where are you now?...No, don't take Nancy home. I think Bill Stockton will be in jail at least overnight, but if he gets a hold of a good lawyer, we can't count on that...Yes, he's that dangerous...Take Nancy to see Dr. Eugene. Then try to convince both of them to come with you to Stephanie's house...Because I think that would be the safest place. And we need to meet and plan a strategy. I will call Stephanie and let her know you're coming. Do you have her address?...Good, go there now, Mistress...I know it's late, but this is important...I don't have time to argue, Mistress."

I took the phone from Dad. I said, "Terri-Kitten? This is your Master."

There was a pause on the phone as Terri switched mental gears. She stammered, "Ye-Yes. I mean, hello, Sir."

"Listen and obey. No arguments, little slut. Take Nurse Nancy, go pick up Dr. Shapiro and bring them both to Stephanie Bahl's house. Do you know where that is?"

"No, sir. I don't," Terri answered.

"Neither do I. But, I will text you her address and phone number in a bit. And Tell Nancy and Dr. Shapiro it's an order from their Master, the Head of the Family. No if or ands or buts. This is too important. Understand?"

"Uhm, no, Sir," Terri said,. "But I can do what you tell me without always needing to understand."

"God, that was the perfect thing to say right now, Kitten. I love you so much," I told Terri.

Terri said, "I love you too, Daddy," and she hung up the phone.

I looked at Dad. "What's next, Master Red?"

"Next, I have to call Stephanie Bahl and let her know that we are going to invade her house tonight. But I don't know her number, and my contacts are in my phone."

I dialed home. Mom picked up on the first ring. She must have been sitting right next to the phone, waiting for news. She didn't even say, "Hello." She answered, "Is Andrew alright? Is your father hurt?"

"Red's fine, Blue," I assured her, "Dad is fine. But Blue, I need you to listen and obey without question right now. We need to work fast."

Blue didn't hesitate. "Yes, Master."

"Get a pen and paper, because I'm going to make a list," I said.

There was a scrambling at the other end of the phone. Then Mom said, "Got it."

"First, I need Stephanie Bahl's home phone number and address. It's in Dad's Rolodex on his desk. Just text me that before you do anything else. Then, I want you to call your Lawyers and get one of them to meet us at Mrs. Bahl's house. I want you there too. Call your Private Detective and see if they can meet us there too. Otherwise, set up appointments for tomorrow. Grab a woman's and a man's robe. And if you've got some new toothbrushes bring those with you."

"Oh my god, Bobby! What's going on? Is Andrew with you? Is he all right? Can I talk to him?"

"Dad is here. Dad is safe. But we are working against time here, Blue. I need you to listen and obey. Quickly. Here's Dad." I handed the phone over.

Dad said, "Things will be alright, Marjorie...No, I'm not hurt...Yes, of course. I love you too, Vixen. But you need to get over to Mrs. Bahl's as fast as you can. Don't get stopped for speeding. But get there...I don't care how you are dressed. Don't waste time changing clothes...I love you, Marjorie. I'll see you soon...Yes, I promise, Blue."

I grabbed the phone from Dad and shut my eyes. I looked at my phone, trying to think of who to dial next. I pulled up Sunny's number and called her. The phone didn't even ring. "Master, what can I do?" was how she answered the phone.

"I love you, Sunny." I said.

"Eugene told me that Nancy's husband attacked Red. And that Red was arrested, along with Nancy's husband. I've been waiting on your call. I wanted to call before this. But I figured you were busy, Robbie."

I said, "I have been. And things are very serious. Are you busy right now, can I come pick you up?"

"Yes, certainly. I've been very worried. So Sophie was kind enough to distract me with wine and good company," Sunny said.

"Is she still there, Kitten? I need to talk to her."

"Yes, of course, Sir. She's eating my pussy right now." I had to shake my head. Dang! Then, I heard Sunny say, "Robbie wants to talk to you, Kitten." There was some muffled sounds of the phone getting handed over, or pushed back and forth between them.

Then Sophie came on the line. She said, "Uh, hi, Robbie. It's not like it sounds. I mean...what it was..."

I interrupted. "Sophie, I'm very glad that you are with Sunny. I don't care what you were doing with her. I trust you both. I'm very glad she called you, 'Kitten.' Because I think I might need your help with something. My family is in trouble. And I'm calling in favors from friends, even if I don't deserve any...Kitten." I emphasized that last word. I wanted to let Sophie know that if she had chosen to be a submissive, I was willing to take her on as a Dominant.

"Is this a sex thing, uh, Sir?" She asked honestly.

"No, Sophie. My father is in danger. Have you met Nurse Nancy yet?"

"Yes, Sir. She came by the Shop on Monday. And I saw her again at the Doctor's Office yesterday. I like her. She's hot and Terri's new girlfriend. I really fucked that up with Terri. I know. And now I'm jealous beyond all reason. But that's not Nancy's fault."

I laughed. "I'm glad you feel that way, Sophe. Because, Nancy is in danger too. And I think we might need your help. Can you and Sondra finish up and be ready to go in ten minutes? I'll pick you both up then. You're both at the Shop. Upstairs, right.?"

"Yes, Sir," Sophie said, "We will be waiting for you behind the store in ten minutes." Then Sophie added, "My make-up might be messed up, Robbie."

"Sophie, you are naturally gorgeous. Get over it. Ten minutes." And I hung up the phone.

Dad leaned and hugged my arm. "Another Vixen for the Family, Master?"

"Sophie is a Lesbian" I informed my Dad, "She may Red Card all men."

"Still, she's beautiful. And she loves Mistress Terri. I really like her, Bobby," Dad told me.

"So do I," I said, as my phone buzzed. It was a text from Mom. She had found Mrs. Bahl's phone number and address and texted them to me. I handed the phone to Dad. "Call Mrs. Bahl, Dad. Let her know she is going to have company."

Dad took the phone and dialed Mrs. Bahl. The phone rang seven times. I thought an answering machine would pick up after three rings. Dad said, "Hello, Mrs. Bahl. I mean, Hello, Stephanie. This is Andrew MacMillan...yes, I guess you would recognize the voice...no, it's my son's phone. I broke mine this evening in a fight...Yes...Yes, I was at the Police Station. No, I wasn't hurt. But Nancy Stockton was injured...Her cheek. And it was her abusive husband...Stephanie, this is serious. We need your help...Well, for starters, we need to meet to decide what to do next. Bill Stockton, Nancy's husband threatened to kill both me and her...No. It wasn't about that at all. He knows nothing about that. But, I'm afraid Bill Stockton might be released from Police custody and come looking for either me or Nancy...Yes, I was hoping you would say that, Stephanie. You're a gem. So, Nancy, Terri and Nancy's Boss, Dr. Eugene Shapiro will be coming to your house...No, I will be coming there too. So will just a few more people. We need to meet somewhere. And if Nancy's husband gets out of prison, I'm afraid he will come looking for her at her work or my house...Yes, we can't risk that, which is why I thought of you, Stephanie...No. No. You don't have to clean up. You don't have to serve anything. This isn't a social event...Yes. Yes. Absolutely...Well, besides who I have mentioned there will be my wife...No, I told you already, Marjorie will love you. We have an--we have an unconventional marriage now, Stephanie...Trust me, Sweetie...OK...Yes. My son, my Son's fiancee, and her new girlfriend...Yes, that's what I said. Oh, and there may be a lawyer and a private detective that stop by too...It could be a late night, Sweetie, but you can take the whole day off tomorrow...No. No cheese tray, Kitten. You can brew some coffee. And open a bottle of wine if you like...Yes. Yes, I liked that part too...No. You won't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, Kitten...Mistress Terri taught you the Safe Words...Yes...Yes...Of course, I look forward to that too...but first we will have to wait for me to heal, and then, if you don't want to use a condom, you'll need to get tested by Dr. Shapiro...You don't have to wait that long, Sweetie...There's always Dr. Shapiro. He's older, but very pleasant...and then there's my Master. He's younger. Tall, muscular and very handsome...You don't have to. But you are going to get to meet him tonight...Yes, he's coming too. Didn't I mention him?...OK. Well, if you want me to get there first, I need to hang up...Yes, Sweetie...You don't have to say it, but you can...Of course. I'm so happy. I love you too, Kitten...Things will work themselves out. But I have to hang up. I will see you very soon." And Dad hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"She loves you." It was a statement. I wasn't telling my Dad anything he didn't know.

"We have always been good friends, excellent co-workers. The sexual element just adds another dimension to that."

"And she is your submissive, Red?"

"She doesn't know anything about Bondage or submission. So, I would like to guide her slowly into that. Mistress Terri has other ideas. I think she will want to move too quickly and might scare Stephanie off to Florida."

"She had planned to move to Florida, Dad."

"If she doesn't change her plans, I can live with that. But, I hope she changes her plans."

"Because you love her."

"Not like your mother. More like Sally. Yes, I want Stephanie Bahl in my Den of Vixens."

"Foxes aren't naturally polyamorous, Red," I kidded him.

"This one is, Sir," and he leaned over and kissed me again, his hand briefly and casually caressing my hard cock through my jeans. Then he broke the kiss and got out of the car. "I will see you at Mrs. Bahl's house. The address in on your phone. I know how to get there."

"OK, Dad. I will be there as fast as I can. I need to pick up Sunny and Sophie on the way."

"Thank you for your help, Bobby. I will see you soon." Dad closed the door. And he walked towards his car. I touched my cock, thinking about punishing him, and taking his ass hard. I shook my head. My cock needed some attention badly. I contemplated just jerking off in the car. But, maybe there would be time for some relief when I got to Sondra's place. I should give Dad a chance to smooth things out with Mom and Stephanie Bahl.

Dad got in his own car, and drove off, straight ahead.

I started my car and turned around in a driveway. Then, I headed back towards Sondra's. The whole night had me on edge. And I needed to cum badly. I smiled, thinking of my new girlfriend.