The Bluebird and the Sparrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"I'm not sure," Sharon replied. "I've wondered if he was up to something for six months now. All those conferences, after hour meetings and nights out with the guys made me suspicious, but I never said anything. He and I rarely had sex, but that wasn't unusual. He was always kind of a cold fish. I guess love is blind."

"This is something we need to pursue," Persephone said. "If he was, in fact, committing adultery prior to your being accused, his accusation may well be rendered moot. We'll get one of our P.I.'s on it and see what we can find."

"I'll bet it's that blonde bimbo in his office," Sharon muttered. "When we went to his office Christmas party last year, she was always hanging around making doe eyes at him."

"Let us handle things from here, Mrs. Warren. You're in good hands. We'll be in touch."

After the meeting, Persephone took Sharon and Anne Marie on a quick tour of the firm, introducing them to several of the staff, all female, dressed and coiffed in a similar style as Persephone and the receptionist. What was different was the variation of colors from one person to another. Sharon and Anne Marie wondered at first if it was some form of rank identification, but no two seemed to be alike.

The women were much more relaxed when they left the office, so they went to a nearby restaurant, had a nice lunch and several mixed drinks, went home, made sweet love and went to sleep feeling much better.

***

"I'm gonna miss you guys so muuuch!" Katy wailed as the three girls said goodbye in the parking lot.

"We'll talk every single dayyy," Ronnie sobbed as they clung together in their mutual grief.

"We're gonna share a room in the fall," Angie said, tears coursing down her cheeks. "That's only a few months away."

After a final flurry of hugs, kisses and gropes, Katy sprang nimbly into the driver's seat of her huge crew cab pickup truck. The diesel engine barked and clattered into life, she waved and then drove off towards home.

Angie and Ronnie watched until she was out of sight, got in Ronnie's Mustang and headed for home as well. They were already missing Katy as she had quickly become a part of their lives since the first night they had enjoyed each other. They went everywhere together exploring the campus and adjoining town then spent every night in orgasmic bliss until they fell asleep in satisfied exhaustion. Fall couldn't come soon enough to suit them.

***

"What are you going to tell Ronnie about why her father isn't here anymore?" Anne Marie said to Sharon as they lay in bed together.

"The truth of course," Sharon replied. "She loved her father, but they weren't terribly close. I think he wanted a son and was disappointed when she came along. She's not going to be terribly forgiving when she finds out he's been cheating on me."

***

Cradled in her mother's arms, the warmth of the woman's skin against her own, her head pillowed against the woman's full breasts, Katy was happy to be back home, yet she missed her new friends too.

"Tell us more about your new friends, sweetie," said Anastasia McMasters, luxuriating in the feel of her daughter's ass cheeks gently rubbing her blonde furred pussy.

"We hit it off right away," Katy replied. "They were so sweet and we did everything together. They were so gentle and kind when they seduced me and my God, could they ever lick pussy. We must have come a thousand times before we had to leave for home."

"Do they lick pussy as well as I can?" Marlena said, teasingly, her head rising from between her younger sister's creamy thighs where she had been gently licking the red furred pussy.

"No one licks pussy like you do, babe," Katy said. "Still, I bet they could teach you a thing or two. What's more, their mothers are bisexual and they have sex together all the time."

"We must meet them some time," Anastasia said. "We'd have lots of fun together I'm sure. Now, which one of you wants to make your mother cum?"

"Let's do her together," Katy said, leaving the woman's embrace and turning around.

"Works for me," Marlena replied, joining her sister between their mother's smooth thighs.

"What sweet daughters I have," Anastasia purred, spreading her legs wide as the girls began eating her out to a glorious climax.

***

"What the fuck?" Ted Warren snarled. "Not only does she get the house, she gets half of the bank account and the investments? What the fuck kind of lawyer are you?"

"A smart one," Ron Cheatham said calmly. "Look, your wife has engaged the best firm in town to represent her. Don't forget, you cheated on her first. You're not in the best bargaining position right now. She could counter sue and clean you out. It's best to take things as they are and for Pete's sake settle down. Let me handle things, okay?"

Ted nodded, "You're right. It still pisses me off though." 'She's still not getting away with this,' he thought, grimly.

***

"Oh my God!" Ronnie exclaimed as the four lay in bed together. "You fucked Coach Dunham! I can't believe it!"

"Believe it," Sharon replied. "She offered it and I took it. She wasn't half bad either. I kinda liked being a Domme to her. She's a natural sub. Heyyy, I have an idea. Hey Annie, what do you think about letting the girls have some fun with her?"

"Sounds good. What do you think, daughter of mine?"

"Oooo, that sounds like a hoot. We could spank her and dildo fuck her and make her suck our pussies. What'a ya think Ronnie?"

"When you put it that way, It'd be fun. Besides, I'd like to fix that bitch for trying to blackmail us."

"Great," Sharon said. "We'll set things up for the next weekend. Now, who's doing who next?"

"We'll switch Mommies!" the girl's cried.

And they did.

***

Maureen Dunham shivered in anticipation as she rang the doorbell. She'd have two women doing unspeakable things to her this time and her panties were already soaked in excitement.

The door opened and Sharon was standing there, dressed in a filmy peignoir that left nothing to the imagination. "Come in, Maureen, come in," she said eagerly. "We're going to have so much fun tonight."

"Indeed we are," Anne Marie added, walking up and offering to shake hands. She was wearing the same style of peignoir as Sharon's; hers being a light pink, Sharon's a soft blue. The three hugged and kissed, then Sharon said "Why don't you go upstairs to the bedroom and get ready? We'll be up in a bit for the surprise."

Maureen dashed up the stairs and into the darkened bedroom, lit only with flickering candles in green, red, blue and pink. She undressed quickly and waited, her mind spinning wondering what would happen next.

"On your knees, slut," a feminine voice snarled.

She knelt and received a stinging blow across her shoulders.

"Move faster next time, slut." A different voice growled. "On the bed, now!"

When Maureen stood up, her ass was slapped so hard her eyes watered. It was wonderful. She clambered onto the bed and waited. She could barely discern two female figures in the near darkness walking towards the bed. One got in on either side as the lamps on the bedside tables flashed on.

Maureen gasped in shock. Where were the women she'd met down stairs? Two naked young women were grinning at her, one blonde, one with hair almost black. The blonde held a short flogger, the dark haired one a wide paddle. "Now wait just a minute ..." Maureen began when the blonde dealt her a backhanded slap across the face.

"Shut up, slut," she growled. "You're ours now and we'll do whatever we want to you. You know you want it, don't you, slut?"

Tears filled Maureen's eyes. She recognized them now. The blonde was Veronica, the dark haired one was the other girl in the shower room that day. "Please don't hurt me, please," she whimpered. "I'll do whatever you say."

"You're goddamn right you will," the dark haired girl said. "Now get on all fours and stick your ass in the air. You're gonna get a good whipping."

Shaking with fear and anticipation, Maureen did as she was told. The dark haired girl leaned back against the headboard, spread her legs and said "Suck my pussy, slut. Suck it good and maybe we'll go easy on you."

Maureen inched forward on the bed, keeping her ass in the air, until she reached the girl's hairy pussy, already dripping with pre cum. She began to lick and suck first the outer lips, then the inner ones, making trips up to suck the stiff clitoris above. So intent was she that the first blow struck on her ass made her jerk and gasp in surprise.

"Did I stay stop, slut?" Angie said as Ronnie flogged the woman again. Maureen licked her lips and resumed licking as another blow fell on her buttocks, then another. Angie grabbed Maureen's head, pulling it hard against her gooey pussy and grinding it on the woman's face, moaning in pleasure.

Ronnie flogged the woman mercilessly, Angie's squeals and moans as she was being eaten out were arousing, but flogging Maureen's shapely buttocks was even more erotic and Ronnie could feel a powerful orgasm rising within her. She began to frig her gooey pussy, shoving two fingers deep inside while continuing to flog the woman.

Maureen's ass wiggled in pleasure at being whipped and she intensified her sucking on Angie's clit until the girl shivered and screamed with joy as she orgasmed, spraying a jet of clear ejaculate in Maureen's greedy mouth and on her face. Then Maureen got off, her pussy overflowing with cum, her shriek of release muffled by Angie's pussy. Ronnie dropped the flail, rubbed her stiff clit violently against Maureen's burning ass cheek bringing on a delicious orgasm and slumped down next to the others.

"Ohhh," Maureen sighed, "That was wonderful. What are you going to do to me now?"

"You'll see," Angie replied. "Now stick your ass in the air again and start eating Ronnie out while I prepare your surprise."

Maureen did as she was told, shivering in anticipation as to what would come next. 'Damn', Ronnie thought as her cunt was licked and sucked, 'This woman can really eat pussy. No wonder she had all those girls in love with her'.

Angie retrieved the strap on harness from it's hiding place under the blanket and fastened it around her waist and hips, sighing as the harnesses stubby phallus penetrated her pussy, the eight inch dildo swaying lazily before her. She knee walked to Maureen's ass, took aim at Maureen's gooey snatch and slid the false cock halfway in.

Maureen moaned happily and continued pleasuring Ronnie, raising her ass further to meet Angie's thrusts. Angie gripped the woman's hips and began to pound the false cock deep into Maureen, the stubby phallus on the harness wiggling in her own hot snatch and rubbing her engorged clit. Several minutes of this and all three were nearing orgasm when Angie decided to finish things by fucking Maureen in the ass.

She withdrew the phallus from the woman's pussy, put a blob of lube on the phallus and the puckered hole, placed the false cock at the entrance and pushed. Maureen's sphincter muscle relaxed and most of the silicone intruder sank deep inside her asshole.

"Ahhh, noooo, I've never been fucked in the ass before," Maureen howled, lifting her face from Ronnie's pussy.

"Did I say stop eating, slut?" Ronnie snarled, yanking Maureen's head back where it had been and holding it in place, smothering the woman's squeals as she was brutally ass fucked.

Angie was drifting in a fog of lust as she crouched over Maureen's back, holding her quivering hips and pounding the thick phallus into the woman's gripping ass. With every thrust, the harnesses phallus twisted mercilessly against the pink walls of Angie's wet snatch, rubbing her hard clit as she felt a stunning orgasm forming in her body.

"Ahhhhh, FUCK!" Ronnie screamed as she erupted into Maureen's mouth, causing the woman to choke and cough even as her own orgasm racked her body, setting Angie off; the power of her orgasm causing her to fall backwards, abruptly pulling the phallus from Maureen's asshole with a loud "Slurp". Ronnie had a second less powerful orgasm and then they lay together in a heap, utterly exhausted.

***

"What do you suppose is going on up there?" Anne Marie said as she and Sharon disengaged from a leisurely 69 on the family room sofa.

"I don't hear anything," Sharon replied, licking Anne Marie's juices from her lips, "I guess they're all fucked out."

With that, the three entered the room, naked, arm in arm, grinning with satisfied pleasure.

"And what have you two been up to?" Maureen said, teasingly as they settled on the opposite sofa.

"I just love these girls," she continued, hugging them, "I haven't been worked over like that in ... well ... in a long time."

"She sure can eat pussy," Ronnie said admiringly. "I really got off on her mouth."

"I'll second that," Angie said. "I really liked whipping her ass too. That was fun."

"Will you guys suck my pussy next time?" Maureen said with a grin.

"You know," Anne Marie said, winking at Sharon, "If you girls aren't totally worn out, we all might have some fun too."

They weren't and they did, in all sorts of combinations until, finally fucked out, they ordered in Chinese, then slept the night though. Meanwhile, across town ...

***

Miriam Bentley was giving a pity party and she was the guest of honor. Sitting at the bar and sipping her fourth Cosmopolitan, she wondered how the hell she had gotten herself in this mess. Ted was such an amazing man and a wonderful lover at first; what had gone wrong?

It was that goddamn wife of his that bitch. Ever since he'd dumped her all he did was obsess about the divorce settlement and that damn house and what else he thought she was going to get from him.

Having finally had enough of him being on the phone with his lawyer and bitching about it when he wasn't, she stormed out and had gone into the first bar she came to. Her mood darkening even further, she was startled when a warm contralto voice said "Is anyone sitting here?"

"Sa free cou'try" she slurred, so the woman sat down. The scent of Lilacs drifted into Miriam's nostrils and she found it both familiar and somewhat soothing. She turned to see who was seated next to her and found herself staring into vivid blue eyes that seemed to penetrate into her very soul.

"Thanks for letting me sit here," the woman said. "The place is really busy tonight. It is Friday after all," then smiled showing perfect white teeth between plump red lips.

"Uhhh, yeh, real busy," Miriam muttered, stunned by the beauty sitting by and casually conversing with her. The woman was amply proportioned, not heavy, just large framed, yet curved in all the right spots. She was dressed in what appeared to be a sort of a smock or tunic, powder blue with gold piping, wearing matching gold sandals.

Her blonde hair was coiffed in swirls atop her head in a style Miriam was sure she recognized but couldn't remember where. Flawless skin the color of fresh milk, delicate hands and feet and a classically formed face with a slightly aquiline nose completed the picture. She wore little makeup except rouge on each cheek and dark shading around her eyes. Miriam felt herself getting warm in the cool room.

A female bartender appeared and said "The usual, Demeter?"

"Yes, thank you, Susan," the woman replied, then said to Miriam "I don't think I've seen you before. Do you live around here?"

"Yes, a few blocks from here, actually. I don't normally go into bars, but my boyfriend and I aren't getting along and I felt I needed some space."

"And you decided to take a walk on the wild side?" Demeter replied, followed by a throaty chuckle that sent a thrill of desire through Miriam's body.

"I ... I don't know what you mean," Miriam said.

"This is a Lesbian bar, dear. Look around you."

Miriam did and was startled by what she saw. The bar had been nearly empty when she had walked in, now it was filled with women. Not a man in sight. Women were chatting, dancing, laughing, kissing and what was that couple doing in that booth? Were they really ...

"Ah, our drinks have arrived," Demeter said, drawing Miriam's attention back to her and the bartender who set their drinks down, smiled and went to see to other customers.

Miriam was curious about Demeter's drink, served as it was in a silver filigreed goblet, wisps of steam rising from it.

"What sort of drink is that?"

"Mulled wine, with a shot of whiskey and a jigger of honey, my favorite."

"I never heard of that."

"Would you like a sip?"

"Sure."

Miriam took a sip, the liquid warm on her tongue. An aroma of exotic spices tickled her nostrils and she took another sip. A warm glow suffused her body and she took another sip.

"Do you like it?" Demeter purred.

"Oh yes, very much," Miriam said, "But this is your drink, I'm sorry." She made to hand it back to the woman, but Demeter said, "No, keep it. Valerie's bringing me another. Enjoy."

Miriam took a swig, then another. The scent was like perfume, the taste like flowers and herbs on her tongue, the warm glow intensified and she felt extremely relaxed, almost giddy. This was so good.

Soon the goblet was empty and Demeter said "Would you like another?" Miriam nodded, feeling warm and cozy. Demeter was talking, but Miriam only nodded in response. When another goblet was placed in front of her, she drank it eagerly, savoring each mouthful and the sensations they aroused in her.

"Whoa there," Demeter cautioned, "You're not used to a drink like that. It's pretty strong. You didn't drive here, did you?"

"No, I walked," Miriam replied. "I gotta go pee, I'll be right back."

When she slid off the bar stool, her legs buckled under and she sank to the floor. "Wha hoppen?" she said, bewildered.

"Oh dear," Demeter said, "here, let me help you up."

She lifted Miriam easily and steadied her on her feet. "Will you be okay?" she asked.

"I'll be fine," was the reply and Miriam wobbled off to the Ladies Room. When she pulled her panties down to sit on the toilet, she was surprised that they were sodden with her juices. "Must be the heat," she muttered aloud. Not wanting to put them back on, she wrapped them in toilet paper and stuffed them in her purse.

Strolling back to where Demeter was waiting, she suddenly felt quite naughty not wearing panties in the woman's presence. A thought flashed through her mind 'I wish she'd put her fingers in me', then recoiled in surprise. She wasn't into women. What the hell was going on?

"Ah, here you are," Demeter said. "I ordered another wine for each of us. You seemed to be enjoying yours."

"Oh yes, very much so," Miriam said, taking another swig.

Conversation followed, then another drink, then Miriam looked at her watch. Was it that late? She better get back to the apartment. Ted would be wondering where she was. On second thought, fuck him, the insensitive bastard. Let him stew. She was having fun. Besides, Demeter was fucking gorgeous and such a pleasant conversationalist.

"Would you care to stop by my house and continue our conversation? It's only a short way from here." Demeter was saying.

"Of course I would," Miriam replied.

The walk to Demeter's was a little fuzzy in Miriam's mind, but she remembered talking and laughing and the woman steadying her when she stumbled. Then she was seated on a soft couch next to Demeter sipping yet another mulled wine. The room's unusual décor' was intriguing, almost exotic with embroidered tapestries adorning the walls depicting scenes from ancient history and exotic animals. Green plants in earthenware urns and amphorae stood about, many in flower with what appeared to be lilies, snapdragons and daffodils. It was beautiful.

"You have a lovely home," Miriam said, "So exotic and unusual."

"Thank you," was the reply. "It reminds me of home."

"Where is home exactly? Miriam asked.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers