The Bluebird and the Sparrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Corfu. An island in the Ionian Sea, in northwestern Greece. I miss it sometimes."

"Have you gone back to visit?"

"Yes, I have family and friends there. It's quite beautiful."

"I'd like to see it sometime."

"Maybe you shall," Demeter replied enigmatically and smiled. "Would you excuse me for a moment?"

"Sure."

Miriam finished her drink and noticed her goblet was of the same shape and design as the ones in the bar; silver, engraved with grape vines and odd flowers. At that, Demeter strolled into the room and Miriam gasped in surprise. The woman wore nothing but a filmy negligee' that left nothing to the imagination. She was barefoot and her lush body held Miriam spellbound. My God, she was beautiful.

Demeter offered her hand, saying "Come with me, Miriam, let us enjoy each other."

Miriam nodded dumbly and let herself be led into Demeter's bedroom, shivering in anticipation. The décor was equally exotic, the room dominated by a huge canopied bed, draped with more tapestries and silken pillows of many colors. Demeter led her to the side of the bed and slowly began to undress her, kissing the exposed flesh until Miriam's body was aching with need.

Then Demeter molded herself to Miriam's back, nibbling her ear, exploring the woman's soaked pussy with her right hand, her left cupping and kneading a firm breast. Maureen spread her legs and moaned as slim fingers entered her, rubbing her stiff clit and parting the slick, pink walls below. She was going to pieces under the woman's touch until Demeter whispered "Get into bed, dear one. I want to lick your pussy."

Maureen scrambled up on the firm mattress, lay back on the silk sheets and spread her legs wide in anticipation. Demeter lay on top of her and they began to writhe sensuously, rubbing their breasts, stomachs and pussies together, sharing deep, passionate open mouthed kisses with lots of tongue. Maureen thought her heart would pound out of her chest as Demeter's pale skin caressed her own and her passion rose even further.

Then Demeter began kissing down Maureen's body, pausing to lick and suck each heaving breast and rock hard nipple, working slowly down until she reached her goal. She blew softly on Maureen's wet pussy making the woman gasp in surprise.

"Such a beautiful pussy," Demeter murmured, "Like the petals of a flower. Now I must taste the nectar."

"Ahhhhhh ..." Maureen cried as her lover's tongue slid between the pink walls of her most secret of places, sliding in and out, round and around, sending shocks and thrills through her body. She'd been eaten out before, but never by a woman and it had never felt as wonderful as this did. She lifted her hips to allow Demeter greater access as the woman cupped Maureen's ass cheeks in her soft hands and began to lick and suck on the plump labial lips presented to her.

Maureen's mind exploded as Demeter devoured her banquet of wet pussy, licking, sucking and nibbling on the soft flesh and stiff clit of her new lover. Maureen's moans became louder as her pending orgasm blazed along every nerve until she could hardly breathe. Then ...

"EEEYEEEE!" Maureen shrieked as she came on Demeter's face, spraying the woman in the mouth with a jet of clear ejaculate. Demeter was relentless as she continued to eat Maureen, drawing shrieks of joy and two more powerful orgasms from her until the woman fell back on the bed, gasping for breath. Demeter embraced her, raining soft kisses on her lips and cheeks until her breathing returned to normal.

"So, tell me, Maureen," Demeter purred, "How did you like your first time with a woman?"

"I never thought it could be like this," Maureen replied, her voice still shaky from her experience. "That was wonderful. I've never cum so hard."

"Only a woman knows how to totally please another woman," Demeter said. "We know all the secret spots that trigger the best orgasms."

"I ... I want to please you," Maureen said, shyly, "I don't know all the tricks, but ..."

"You'll know just what to do," Demeter chucked, rolling on her back and opening her legs. "Come on, dear one, I want to feel your tongue in me."

Maureen slid between her lover's silken thighs, the aroma of aroused pussy making her mouth water. She had never been this close to another woman's honeypot before and was fascinated by the wanton display. The fat Labial lips gorged with blood stood in erotic contrast to the deep pink inner lips that, in turn, framed a half open slit that led to paradise.

Maureen began to lick and suck Demeter's pussy, slowly at first, then faster, the woman's guttural moans urging her on. Blood roaring in her ears, Maureen ate her lover out like a starving man finding food, sucking both Labial lips into her mouth while driving her tongue deep into the woman's pink hole as her mouth filled with the warm juices.

Demeter was floating in a sea of ecstasy as Maureen devoured her. It had been oh, so very long since she had been pleasured like this. She was so fortunate to find this new lover and would do whatever it took to keep her with her forever.

Maureen felt Demeter's body tremble and knew she must be close to an orgasm. She put three fingers together, slid them into the woman's soaked pussy, wiggled them around and sucked hard on the stiff clit.

"AHHHHEEEE!" Demeter howled as she erupted into Maureen's greedy mouth, body jerking in release. Maureen swallowed what she could of the woman's tangy juices, the rest running down her chin and pooling on the sheet. She continued to lick and suck until Demeter had two more spine twisting orgasms and then gasped "Please, no more, please. I can't take any more."

Maureen relented and Demeter lay shivering and sighing savoring the afterglow of sheer pleasure. Maureen crawled up, embraced her and they fell asleep, satiated and exhausted. When Maureen awakened, the bedside clock read half past five in the morning. She'd been out all night. Ted would be wondering where she was ... Aw, fuck him, anyway. She was with Demeter now and went back to sleep.

When they had both awakened, Demeter fixed them a light brunch and they went back to bed. They fucked all day and into the evening, using Maureen's strap on, a double ended dildo, various vibrators and their own mouths and fingers. Finally, as they lay together, exhausted and immensely satisfied, Demeter asked Maureen if she would like to live with her and Maureen said yes, she would. Demeter said she'd help Maureen move and they went back to sleep, happy and content.

***

When Demeter strolled into the office on Monday morning, the look on her face told her coworkers everything. "Somebody got laid this weekend," Freyja said teasingly when Demeter walked into her office. "From the look of you, it must have been a good one."

"I asked her to live with me and she accepted," Demeter sighed and then recounted the weekend's events. Freyja listened, enraptured, and then said "Oh, my goodness that was hot. You are one lucky woman. Her name's Maureen, you say."

"Yes, she's a wonderful lover. I know we're going to be happy together. I better get back to my desk before Artemis has a hissy fit."

When she was gone, Freyja thought for a minute, then pressed the comm button on her desk chair. "Calliope, could you bring me the P.I records for divorce cases in the past three weeks?"

"Right away, ma'am."

Freyja reviewed the records one by one until she said "Oh, crap" aloud. Taking the disc, she set out for Artemis' office. This would, no doubt, complicate things on this case.

------------------

(To be continued)

TE999
TE999
641 Followers