All Comments on 'The Boarder'

by canaigle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy man

George is one sexy man. If he has hairy legs, can he have a hairy chest too? Imagine the young man sucking George and running his fingers through George's chest hair, treasure trail, etc. What a sexy sight! And George seems so gentle with him. It might be nice if George offers to reciprocate too!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Good story

Great story about a young cocksucker for some older men. This arrangement worked out good for everyone.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago

I love sucking older men's cocks. I find that i am physically attracted to older men - not sure why but I am. that's one of the reasons why I know that I'm gay.

Please tell us more stories. This one is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the description of the man musk, hairy hot cock and balls encased in white underwear bulge and the thought of sucking the bulge through the underwear and sucking all the man cream through it. All nice fantasy and I wish I could go back in time and service some older guys like that, having an endless supply of masculine manly scented crotches to crawl between and put my face in. Very hot and had me hard. Love cock sucking stories and will look for more of yours as the whole vibe of older, white underwear, man scent balls and cum gets me hard every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous