The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

The following day I noticed George's bedroom door open. He was standing in his room wearing his white briefs and a white t-shirt. His figure was so imposing, all strong and proud. He was waiting for me.

I got on my knees and up close so as to slowly lick my way up his hairy legs, feeling their strength, their masculinity. I made my way to that special place just below his pouch and it was hanging heavy and full-size. His bulge was damp and smelled quite musky. He had not showered yet. So he had a nights's worth of sweat on his balls and cock. It was intoxicating.

I put his big bulge in my mouth proudly held it while I looked up to him in awe. He looked at me and smiled then patted me on the head. That was my go ahead sign to suck his cock. Effortlessly I slipped his big cock out of his briefs and started milking it nice and slow relishing the taste of his man cock. My going slow pace made for even bigger cum loads. I realized that I had definitely become cum addicted.

I was impressed how George stood up for the whole time and let me suck and suck away without interruption. He was not tired. On the contrary he looked to be comfortable and at ease. Suddenly he put his hand on my head and gently caressed it. I loved feeling his big warm hand on my head. He was getting ready to give me his big hot load and my hungry mouth was ready for it.

The man started unloading a mammoth amount of cum, bigger than usual. I took all I had to not spill any. With great respect I cleaned his manly package before slipping it back into his briefs. Reverentially I kissed his manly bulge and then without another word I crawled back to my room.

I had turned into George's cock slave. Some times when mom was at work on George's day off he liked to take me for a ride in his car. He loved driving in the country taking in the sights and sounds of nature. During these outings he liked having my head on his lap with his cock in my mouth, me milking and sucking as he drove. This really turned him on and made me feel so wanted and special.

I loved the fact that my hero wanted me to service him like this. He would muster up two fiery loads of man sauce for me on such occasions. What a treat.

Mother commented to George how attached I had become to him. "Why he follows you around like a little dog, he surely looks up to you George. Thank you for taking an interest in my son." George blushed and said it was his pleasure.

When mom wasn't around he had me sucking his cock all over the house. It seemed like he could not get enough of my hot mouth. George truly loved having his cock sucked often, like everyday. He was staying in the right boarding house with his laundry washed, his meals prepared and a cocksucker to tend to his horny needs. What more could he ask for.

Chapter Four

Life at home was good in general. I consulted part time and took care of the house. Cleaned it, prepped meals and of course now I was taking care of George 100%.

Most evenings George had me in his room seated between legs facing his bulge. What he liked is to have my mouth on his cock that was usually coming out of the slit of his briefs. He liked my mouth good and tight up against his pubes, his cock in my mouth and mine was to hold it until he would signal me to suck and then stop, hold and start sucking again. He was in charge.

At such times it was as if my mouth had been fitted to his cock. He did not like to be disturbed at such time because he either watched a game or one of his favorite cocksucking porn movies that usually featured glory holes. He loved being sucked while he watched guys sucking cock. So I usually sat there for two hours or so until he was ready to unload and reward me for a job well done.

One evening during supper mom announced that she was going to be away during the coming weekend. Her cousin Mable had invited her to spend a weekend and catch up on old times as it had been awhile since they last visited with one another. Mother definitely deserved a little holiday. Then mom asked George if he minded watching over me while she was gone. He let mom know that I was in good hands and that he would take care of me. That was the understatement of year. George assured her that he would look after me and that she was not to worry. Obviously mom was quite protective of me.

I was excited about having the weekend with George as we would have the house to ourselves. I knew this meant that I would be on suck duty the whole time mom would be away.

Alas, mother left to visit her cousin and George and I were on our own. Yes! yes! yes!

At breakfast the following morning I was waiting for George seated under the kitchen table ready with my mouth open to receive his big cock. He sat down and spread his legs wide open then pulled out his big tool and inserted it in my waiting mouth. I lovingly held it in my mouth for the duration of his breakfast. Then he would give me the sign to get sucking until he would unload his thick hot man cream. This became part of our morning routine.

Also for the first time I got to sleep in his bed. My job was to hold his cock in my mouth all night long. I installed myself between his legs once he was lying on his back in bed. Then I would slip his big meat into my hungry mouth. Throughout the night I mostly held it in my mouth. Usually he unloaded two big loads in the night.

The whole weekend was incredible. George and I bonded even more. I was obedient and respectful to him. He knew that, he wanted that and used it wisely. Before we knew it mom was back from her trip. She looked refreshed and happy. She thanked George profusely for watching over me. He gave me a wink when she said that.

Chapter Five

A few weeks later George asked mom if his brother could visit for approximately a week. It was his twin brother Harry. He was coming to look for work as he wanted to be closer to his brother, so he was moving back to our little town. Mon said he was more than welcome to share George's room. She would charge him only for food. I worried this would interfere with me servicing George. His brother was arriving in a week's time. Nothing more was said about it.

Alas, Harry came into to town. Actually George and I went to meet him at the bus station. He was arriving at noon. So George thought it a good idea to have lunch at the local diner, his treat. This way we could all get acquainted over lunch.

I was surprised to see how they looked a like, not identical but close to that. He was also buff and had that wrestler look. He seemed to be strong like George. Introductions were made and off we went to eat.

I felt at ease with Harry right away. He was friendly yet quiet and even shy actually. We enjoyed a good meal. The guys caught up on what had been happening. George told Harry boarding at our place was the best thing that ever happened to him. He told him he was being spoiled by me. I was surprised he would say that. I lapped up the compliment wholeheartedly.

Harry looked at me in a shy way and said, "Well I hope you will spoil me too little guy." With that I blushed and said I would if that was ok with his brother. George gave an approving look and a wink.

Once we were at the house we brought in Harry's luggage and showed him Georges room. They could share the bed. He unpacked and made himself at home. George showed him around while I headed to the kitchen to get supper ready. We were having baked chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli and for desert homemade cake. Harry would not meet mom until the following day because she was doing a double shift to help out her girlfriend.

We enjoyed a good supper. The guys were very happy with the meal. We sat up and chatted for a while. George let his brother know that when mom was away we hung out in briefs and t-shirts. So before they came down for supper they both stripped down to their briefs and t-shirts. I was also dressed likewise. Harry was totally at ease.

I quickly observed that he was also blessed with a huge bulge. It just looked so hot and inviting.

Meanwhile George fondled his bulge often throughout the meal. I so much wanted to suck his cock.

I also noticed that Harry was very observant and that he was taking it all in.

George asked his brother if he liked watching porn and Harry let us know he loved it because he said it relaxed him. So George suggested we retire to his room to watch a good porn movie. Upon hearing that I got all excited and wondered if George would let me suck his cock even with his brother present. I also took note that George was in charge even as it concerned his brother and Harry listened to him.

They went upstairs to get ready while I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. When I got upstairs George's bedroom door was open. The room was dark except for the light coming from the screen. George was seated on his chair and next to Harry who was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs he brought upstairs.

Both were in their white briefs with t-shirts on, both had their legs spread wide open with their man bulges hanging over the chair. My mouth was dry and my stomach had butterflies wrecking up a storm. I was so excited.

George had me sit on the floor between the two of them. He pressed play and the movie started. He was showing his favorite glory hole compilation. I heard Larry say, "Now that is my kind of movie." I was so thrilled to hear that. It was a hot cocksucking movie showing guys getting sucked and featuring incredible cum shots being swallowed greedily.

From the corner of my eye I spotted Harry fondling his big basket. It looked to be heavy and bigger and bigger and then I saw George again from the corner of my eye pull out his cock through the slit of his briefs then back to Harry and then he slipped his cock out of his slit and let hang there for me to see.

Immediately I knew this was the signal for me to get sucking their cocks. So I scuttled over to Harry's wide open waiting legs and sniffed his big cock and then inserted it into my mouth. I heard him give out a low moan as I began to nurse and suck his big manly cock. It was like George's cock, big and thick and muscular with a beautifully shaped mushroom head. He smelled all musky and cocky just like I liked.

I sucked him for a good half hour and then George signalled me to suck his cock. Meanwhile the guys watched the movie and I could see how it turned them on. I sucked the guys back and forth until Harry could not help but cum and he began to unload into my mouth delivering a gigantic amount of his precious juice. He sure tasted good. Then after I cleaned his cock and balls I moved over to my hero and sucked him until he was ready to cum. As always he gave me a generous load. I cleaned him up and then crawled out of the room. Not a word was spoken. I sensed that George had let his brother know the situation at the house and that I was his cocksucker.

When I woke up the next morning Harry was standing beside my bed with his cock tenting his briefs wildly. He gave me a big smile. I opened my mouth for him. He carefully inserted his tenting bulge into my mouth whereupon I wrapped my lips around it and began to suction it with great abandon. This was one hot scene that I had not expected. Harry was obviously getting off on this and loving having his cock sucked so readily.

Before long he was unloading a huge creamy load in his briefs. I mopped up the goodies seeping through the fabric until I had sucked up Harry's treat. When he was done he winked at me and headed to the bathroom to shower.

I headed down to the kitchen to find George already enjoying his morning coffee. He gave me that look and I crawled under the table and started to suck his big cock and who should enter the kitchen but Harry. He poured himself a mug of coffee and sat down while I continued sucking George's cock with great relish.

While I serviced George they laid out the day's plan, this would also include a ride into the country after supper. I knew what that meant. Before long George fed me his big man load. Harry was so excited that he signalled me to get onto his cock again. So I gladly obliged and sucked him a second time. He came real fast and once again gave me a big load.

That evening we went out for a ride in the country as planned. I sat between the two brothers. Before long Larry put his hand on my head and guided it to his crotch. I diligently pulled his pant zipper down then undid his pants and wrapped my mouth around his tenting briefs. I took care of his cock and sucked it for about an hour until he shot a huge load into my hungry mouth. It was so tasty. Loved the way his sauce oozed out of his fat cock just like his brother.

Then he guided my head over to George's big bulge. I took care of him for another hour while we drove around the countryside. Throughout the trip the guys chatted away while I serviced them. Finally, just before we got back to the house George unload his hot cum treat. I cleaned him up and tucked his cock back into his briefs. Both of the brothers patted my head, then smiled and winked at me.

We were back home and George decided to go do some shopping while Harry was going to nap. I could tell he wanted my hungry mouth on his cock while he napped. So, of course I gladly positioned myself between his legs once he was in bed and on his back. He liked me to gently and very slowly suckled his cock while he napped. Of course he could not help but unload a big hefty load during his nap time. I just kept on sucking and suckling making sure he was being taken care properly. I could tell Harry loved it.

Chapter Six

Already a week had gone by since Harry came to visit his brother. Mom had the evening off for a change so she prepared a lovely supper for the four of us. During the meal she casually asked Harry if he would like to move in and room with his brother permanently. The reason being, she let it be known to me and the guys for the first time, was that Madge her cousin needed full time care for a period of a year or so.

She thought it would be nice for the two brothers to live together and watch over her me. George, Harry and me all looked at one another, smiled and agreed it was a great idea. She went on to tell her son he was to obey the brothers, do what he was told and be a good boy for his mother.

George let her know he was going to watch over her boy. She was not to worry. So without further ado they discussed what needed doing before she left to take care of her cousin. She was leaving in ten days' time. I could not believe what I had just heard and was beside himself with joy. The house would now be a man's world for the next year or so.

The time flew by and before long the guys were helping mom pile into the taxi with her luggage and head for the airport. Everyone waved goodbye as the taxi pulled out of the drive way.

The guys went back inside and decided to make a few changes in the living room. They would now be able to watch television and porn films in the living room. They walked around in their briefs and t-shirts whenever and wherever they were in the house. If George or Harry needed my mouth they simply pulled out their cocks through the slit of their briefs and let it hang out for me to see and my mouth was on their big man tools in a split minute milking and suckling until the guys unloaded their hot sauce.

Needless to say they spoiled me big time. They fed me cock night and day both being horny types with huge libidos. I was totally subservient to both of the brothers yet George was in charge of this operation.

My birthday was coming up, so George and Harry decided to invite some of their male co-workers to celebrate my special day. They let their co-workers know that the I was a cocksucker. They worked it out that I was to suck everyone of the guys at the party, this was my birthday gift. This of course was to be a surprise. The party was on Saturday night and about twelve guys turned up for 7pm. George had taken the me out for a ride so when we returned and opened the front door all that could be heard was SURPRISE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Well I was absolutely overwhelmed. Tears ran down my cheeks as Harry and George hugged me.

George handed me a birthday card. I opened it up and read. "You get to suck all the men present, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. "Get on all your fours boy and go suck cock I heard George say." And so I gladly got on my fours and started to service the guys while they chatted and drank and ate. I sucked away with a passion gobbling up cock after cock and loading up on hot cum sauce. As I went about sucking the men the feed back was "were did you find such an incredible cocksucker." Both Harry and George assured them it was just one of those things.

They all asked if they could come by and get sucked when they needed a hot mouth to suck them. "I think we can work something out replied George. Give a call, book a time and the boy will suck you." There was birthday cake for all. I had sucked all of my guests and all were very pleased to have been serviced so well. What a birthday party it was.

Life at the house was never the same. George and Harry were happy living there and I was fulfilled and secure, after all I now had two daddies looking after me.

THE END

PS: You may also like to read Dad's Man Cave and Apprentice Mechanic on Literotica by the same author.

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers
12