All Comments on 'The Boat Ch. 01'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Mike ASAP

LOver it was hoping you were going to give her 8====D! Please write more of. You. Juicy. Sister. Debbie

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a brilliant story. The possibilities are endless. I hope there will be many more chapters. Please keep up the good work.

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Outstanding start .....

I can’t wait to read more .

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, one of the best sister-brother stories I have ever read on this board. The story line has endless possibilities and so far Debbie is a drop dead gorgeous sister / woman. Now, hopefully, she can get her brother to do what she hasn't told him yet is to screw her blind etc. She has been hot for him for years and this trip is about her getting what she wants; he just doesn't know that yet. Yes, please write more and soon. Thank you.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
wow I AM

hard as a rock-time to go wake mama

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Good story

You write a good story but you stop to soon .

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

I add my kudos to the rest! Excellent story. As I prefer a slow build up increased feeling the thunderstorm was a very very nice touch. Well done. Looking forward to a part 02 03 04 etc. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Know the location

I went to college at UTC after leaving Ft. Campbell, KY in early 80's (most of the latter is, geographically, in TN). Anyway, I was able to declare TN residency as a result and chose UTC. One of my profs was with the 101st during Vietnam and we hit it off right away. As such he had no problem letting me, a 23 year-old freshman, use his 27' Calsport sailboat on the lake for the next 4 years (after several days of proper instruction) . Thanks for triggering those memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Looking forward to part 2

canoodlistcanoodlistover 6 years ago
Good plot, good timing.

Very much enjoyed chapter 1. It's not over sexed where they are doing things every second of the day. Sis just knows what makes her feel safe and bro allows it so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
wonderful start

I gave you 4 stars for a good read. You get 5 when he cums in her pussy.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
hot story

must have a hotter sequel with the sibling romance in the works... great writing must be given five stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Great read!

Absolutely agree with 'honybipola'. You must continue! ***** also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Please hurry with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh man. Please hurry with the next chapter. I'm so wet it's crazy. I couldn't help but rock back & forth reading this & bring so turned on. I can't wait to read about them making incentious love.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Brewing up a storm

Good read, she sounds a bomb shell, lets hope its not ruined by producing 10” cock as we all know these are rare so stick to an everage of 6-7” please !!

DirkDastardlyDirkDastardlyover 6 years ago
This author "gets" it.

Easily in the top five stories that I've read this year, on Literotica. I've read every one of YDW's submitted stories. This has a good plotline, with believable characters. As an additional bonus, we get character motivations that are actually PLAUSIBLE... (imagine that!) along with dialogue that is both believably colloquial...(As in, SOUTHERN, folks!) and interestingly intelligent. Realistic brother/sister byplay, (short jokes? Priceless!) from their younger years. VERY convincingly well done... with just the right frisson of sexual tension through it all.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
more, more, more

very erotically written. excellent. please have a lot more chapters in the works!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
. AWESOME Love the first chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love the tender and devoted love and affection.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

All Debbie's talk painted her as too slutty for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story, superbly written

As many others have said, this is one of the best on Lit. If you're not doing so already, you might consider e-publishing some of your work. Check out Smashwords for some decent market research on that topic. You have a serious gift, and you might as well let it earn you serious dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nudist exposition

It's a smut story. Preaching about the moral fibre of nudists is tedious and distracting.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Super Hot

Mr. YouDidWhut, you are a superb writer. The characters are fully fleshed out (so to speak) and the lead up to their mini tryst in bed is such a turn on. I'm about to read chapter 2, which I suspect is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
soooper corny...

author doesn´t know the diff between to lie and to lay...

couldn´t finish it...

1 star too many...

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

Oh God… bin there done that. So very familiar.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

dbsidedbside6 months ago

Debbie is dominant to a point, but her submissive side craves the tenderness in the arm of her sibling 5 🌟 's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Boat Series Info