The Boat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

"It looks like that thunderstorm helped to end my drought" I said jokingly.

"Shut up! It's been over a year for me." Debbie said quietly.

"Really?"

"Really, and since we are telling secrets I've got another one for you."

"What?" I asked her truthfully interested.

"Storms just don't scare me, they make me almost uncontrollably horny. My therapist told me that it was some sort of reaction to the fear and that my arousal was a subconscious reaction to me looking for a mate to protect me." she said laughing.

"Has that ever worked out for you?" I said smiling.

"With Kristi, last fall."

"Woah! Really?"

"Yeah." she said blushing somewhat.

"Wait. You just said it had been over a year." I said, feeling a bit confused.

"A year with a guy. Kristi and I had sex twice last fall. She had broken up with Jared and I was feeling bad about dad's diagnosis. She was over at the house one weekend and a bad storm hit. One thing led to another and before I knew what hit me, I was flat on my back, legs spread wide open, she was going down on me and I was cumming like a freight train."

"Wow!" I said as the mental image of that made my dick twitch

"That was all I could say when she finished. She is really good at that." Debbie said giggling.

While she was telling me this she was laying beside me, her head was on my chest and her fingertips were tracing a line up and down my ribs. She seemed pensive, almost like there was something important she wanted to say but couldn't bring herself to say it. She lay there for a moment and then quietly asked "Mike?"

"Yes?"

"You need to understand something."

"Shhh." I said trying to cut off the flow of tears I was sure was coming.

"No Mike, I won't shhh. There really is something you need to understand."

"What?"

"I've wanted this for years. Call me sick, twisted or perverted if you want to but I have wanted you for years and I'm not stopping now that I've started. I'm not Super Slut, I'm not going to cheat on you. I love you more than you will ever understand and I'm yours Mike. Heart and soul, I am yours."

We made love twice more that night. Both times were slower and a less intense than our first time, but they were every bit as satisfying. I slept like a log after the last time and when I did wake up Debbie wasn't in the bed.

I slipped on my shorts and a shirt and stumbled up on deck. She was standing at the stove dressed in a blue polo, a pair of black shorts and white sneakers. The scents of bacon and coffee were in the air and I realized that this must be what relaxed felt like. Smiling at her I walked over and pulled her hair away from her shoulder then leaned down and kissed her neck and then her lips.

"You need to stop that," she said smiling, "I'll burn the bacon."

"We've got more." I said moving back to her neck to nibble on it.

"No, we don't."

"Oh! Then I'll be on the back deck." I stood up and dropped her hair back to her shoulder.

"Really! I'm being cast aside for part of a dead pig?" she said looking a bit upset.

"Look Galley Wench, even as sexy as you are, a guy has to have priorities."

"Ass!" she exclaimed and then she shooed me out of the cabin with the tongs she was turning the bacon with.

I walked to the back deck with my coffee, lifted the engine hatch and did the daily engine checks. Then I sat back and relaxed while Debbie finished making breakfast. The sun was up, and I realized that I had no idea what time it was, and I really didn't give a damn. This vacation thing was turning out to be cool; a guy could get use to this.

She sat the plates down on the table and then slid in beside me. Looking over at her I noticed a somber and serious look on her face. This couldn't be good.

"So, do you want to hear a shameful secret or two now or after you've had breakfast?"

"Umm" I began to speak and then I looked down at a Bloody Mary, orange juice, Eggs Benedict, bacon and toasted French Bread. One sniff told me there was just a hint of garlic in there somewhere and I was determined to find it.

"Keep this in mind before you answer; both will to shock you to your core."

"After." I said with a little trepidation. Picking up my fork, I paused for a second wondering how bad this was going to be.

She glanced at me and picking up her fork she said, "Okay."

"So, what are the deep dark secrets?" I said with some anxiety as I pushed my plate away and picked up my second Bloody Mary.

"Jared isn't simply Kristi's boyfriend. He is her first cousin." she blurted out without any type of warning.

The Bloody Mary came up through my nose and on to the deck of the boat. I grabbed a napkin and started wiping it up with my eyes watering profusely; I made a mental note that Tabasco Sauce was not nasal passage friendly.

"Do what?" I said gasping for air and praying that there wasn't snot running out of my nose.

"She is in love with and sleeping with her cousin, they have been together for over two years now. They broke up last summer for a few months because Jared told her that she needed to find someone who she could spend her life with instead of some guy she would have to sneak around to be with. That broke Kristi's heart and she didn't have anyone else that she felt she could trust to talk to it about, so she came up to my dorm room and came clean about the relationship to me because I am her best friend at school."

"So, are they back together or what?"

"Sort of. He is starting his sophomore year of college this fall. She normally lives in Kentucky full time, with his parents no less, and he lives in Alabama on campus. With her mom being sick she had to drop out of school and move back to Utah to help her dad out. Really the whole situation is fucked up, but they do seem to love one another. They see each other when they can and when they can't, they Skype."

"Wow."

"Mike, please, please you can never let Kristi know I told you about them. She would never trust me again if she found out."

"I understand."

"Thank you, I just wanted you to know in case it slipped out in a conversation."

"Okay, is that the worst of it?"

"No." she said looking me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry Mike, I am so sorry. I lied to you last night."

I took a long pull out of what was left of my Bloody Mary, swallowed it and then pushed it to the center of the table.

"When?" I said, seriously taken aback with that news.

"I'm not on any type of birth control." she said with a looking down at the table.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Why did you let me cum inside you, three times no less, if you aren't on birth control?" I asked feeling my anger starting to build.

"Because I wanted you to think that,"

"Think what? That I wouldn't eventually find out that you had lied to me about it?" I snapped at her.

"Mike please! Please, I didn't know what else to say or do. It felt so good and I didn't want you to stop." she said with tears instantly forming in her eyes.

I stood up furiously and started walking toward the helm to get the engines going and half way there I spun around to say something else to her. The words froze instantly on my lips. Debbie was sitting in her chair with her head down and I could see her shoulders moving up and down as she sobbed uncontrollably. I walked back to her and placed my hands on her shoulders and she jerked away from me angrily when I did.

"Stand up."

She shook her head from side to side and remained in her chair.

"I said stand up."

"No." she sobbed.

"I'm not angry Debbie." I said honestly because the sight of her crying had drained the anger from my body like someone pulling a plug on my soul.

"At least not with you, not anymore. I was but the sight of you crying made me realize that I wasn't so much angry at you as I was with myself because you felt you had to lie to me. I promise that you will never have to do that again, now stand up."

She slid her chair away from the table and stood up; all the while looking down at the deck still crying.

"Look at me."

She shook her head again, her long blonde hair hiding her eyes from my view.

"Look at me." I said reaching out and lifting her chin up until our eyes met.

"I love you Deborah, nothing will ever change that. Just be honest with me Baby, that's all I ask."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she nodded. She sniffed and then wiped her face with her forearm and the back of her hands, "Mike, I am so, very sorry."

I took her in my arms, and standing there on the deck I made a promise to myself that this was the last time I was ever going to make her cry. I held her until her sobs had stopped and she was still in my arms. Then I stepped back, looked down at her and softly kissed her lips.

"Let's go Sis, we have a lot to do today and we need to get moving." I said, giving her a gentle hug.

"Okay." she sniffed and then she headed to the bow to start working on the anchor.

I brought the engines to life and let them idle a bit to bring them up to running temperature and then we lifted the anchor and headed back to the channel. Since we had plenty of time to make it to the marina I throttled back, and we set a more leisurely pace. Debbie was busy clearing the table and doing the dishes and that gave me time to think about the past few days events.

Somewhere between leaving the job site on Thursday evening and today, Sunday morning, I had walked into an alternate reality where my baby sister was a devout nudist who had planned on seducing me for the past four years. During a five to six-hour period yesterday, I had seen her masturbating, gone skinny dipping with her, she had given me a hand job, ridden me like a race horse until I came inside her, and allowed me to use her like a living sex toy for the rest of the night.

My recently departed father had not only known that she ran around nude but had allowed and apparently encouraged it. Her best friend from college was not only in a long-term relationship with her cousin but she had nailed my baby sister as well. Combining all of that with the fact that we had unprotected sex all night last night and she could potentially be carrying my child and I was about to, as they say in some circles, flip my shit.

Two hours later we puttered up to the fuel dock of the marina and Debbie tied us off. Shutting the engines down I handed the fuel guy my Visa card and asked him to fill it up with fuel and water and to pump out the Black and Grey tanks. Debbie appeared on deck with a laundry bag and told me that she was going to wash our clothes and the bed linen and then headed to the guest area. She re-appeared to help me move the boat around to the guest dock and then told me that they had a very nice store, so she was going to replenish our groceries after she finished the laundry.

She was being almost business like about it, as though she wanted to talk but didn't know how to start the conversation. She was still wearing the polo and shorts and hadn't once changed into her usual bikini top. I wrote it off as embarrassment and figured that time would fix it if I just kept my mouth shut and let her work through it in her own way. She would figure out eventually that I wasn't going to go anywhere, and she would relax enough to finally start talking about whatever was bothering her.

By mid-afternoon, I had gotten bored sitting on the boat by myself, so I went up to the store to see what they had. At the back of the store, there was a tee-shirt section with a sign that said, "Custom shirts available." I walked up to the girl standing at the counter and asked how long it would take her to do a custom shirt. She told me that it wouldn't take long at all and then asked me what I wanted on it. I smiled. I had a plan.

At five-thirty I suggested that we go up to the restaurant and grab dinner.

Debbie looked at me and said, "Why? Are you tired of your little Galley Wench's cooking this soon? She puts out for you once and you kicking her to the curb?"

I was relieved that there seemed to be a little spark of Debbie left after the way she had been quiet all day.

"Nah, she's an awesome cook and I don't care if she puts out or not, she's been fawning over me like a slave for the past few days. I figured I would spoil her tonight and let someone else do the dirty work."

"Perfect answer." she said smiling as she sprang up onto her feet. "Let me get ready."

We came out of the restaurant an hour later and headed back to the slip. Stepping on board I began to disconnect the water, shore power and cable and Debbie asked me what I was doing.

"Slip the lines. It's a beautiful evening and there is still plenty of sunlight left, I thought you might like a short cruise."

She smiled, kicked off her heels and said, "I thought you'd never ask." As she walked away I couldn't help but admire her ass moving under the skirt that she had thrown on before we had gone up to eat.

Once we made it back to the channel I headed back upstream and put the rest of my plan into motion. I opened the throttles and took the boat to its maximum speed. At forty miles per hour we covered the distance we had covered this morning in just over forty-five minutes.

Debbie sat beside me silently during the entire run, watching the shoreline fly by. She was sitting to my left and it was hard to concentrate on driving with her sitting there. I had opened the sun roof so there was a breeze blowing through the cabin. Her hair had started whipping around as the speed increased so she had reached up and pulled it down over her shoulder. Regardless of our future together, the sight of my baby sister sitting beside me, holding her hair down in the breeze, with a serene look on her face is a memory that I will cherish until the day I die.

I pulled back into the cove, shut the engines down and we slowly drifted to a stop. I used the remote to drop the anchor and then grabbed my cell phone. Debbie looked at me seeming to want to ask what I was doing, I held up a finger and then called the marina and told them that we had decided to stay out on the lake tonight and that we would be back in and out to replenish out fuel, water and groceries as needed, then I hung up and sat my phone down on the dash.

"I love you." I said to her.

"Mike, I know you do and you're right, what I did last night was foolish and wrong and dangerous and stupid and"

I kissed her to shut her up and it worked. After I broke the kiss, she stood there looking up at me with a beautiful smile on her face. I reached out, gently touched the side of her face and then walked over to an overhead locker and pulled the tee-shirt out. Handing it to her I said, "Here, I got you a present."

She took one look at the front of it and squealed "OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!"

I had used a picture on my phone that I had of her and showed it to the girl working the counter. The front of the oversized shirt I had purchased had an airbrushed characterization of Debbie's face and upper body. It showed bare shoulders and just enough cleavage and the tops of her boobs to make it cute, and to make her appear topless. She was winking and wearing a sailor's hat cocked over to the right and underneath that, were the words "Galley Wench".

She jumped into my arms, kissed me and said, "I'll be right back." Then she disappeared below deck. I went to the bar and poured a couple of drinks. I was just putting the bottle away when she re-appeared wearing the shirt.

"How do I look?" she asked holding out the edges of the shirt, so I could see it. It came down mid-thigh on her and she looked adorable standing there in it.

"Beautiful." I said.

Her eyes softened, and her smile was amazing. "Thank you."

I held out her glass and she took it and then set it on the counter. She reached out and took mine away from me and sat it beside hers.

"I need to say something, and I don't want anything, not even a drop of anything clouding my judgement while I say it, or yours while you hear it." she said quietly.

"Okay."

"You're mine Michael. We aren't going to stop making love to one another just because I might get pregnant. If I do, we can deal with it then. I'll be on the pill as soon as we get back home but until then, you're just going to have to learn to handle it."

Then she reached out and killed her cocktail with one long gulp. Handing me the empty she said, "Be a sweet big brother and make me one more of those, then cut me off for the night. I don't want to get drunk and do something so kinky tonight that you'll think I'm a freak."

I took her glass and smiled, then said, "Yes Dear."

"So, how do you want to handle this?" she asked after I handed her the drink.

It was my turn.

I never said a word to her, I simply looked her in the eyes and took the drink out of her hand. Sitting it on the counter I reached out and very easily picked her up and sat her beside it. I spread her legs apart at her knees and stepping in between them l ran the palms of my hands up her thighs. Once I reached her crotch I began to slowly run my fingers over her mound. She gasped sharply when I placed my thumb on her clit and started rubbing it in a circle. Staring into her eyes, I kept applying more and more pressure until she was squirming on the countertop.

I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue inside her as far as it would go and then I placed my mouth over her entire pussy and started sucking on her outer lips. It only took a few moments until I felt her start to orgasm. She gasped sharply, and her hands clamped down on the back of my head holding me in place. Her legs went straight out, and she then locked them behind my shoulders. As her orgasm hit she began to scream, she wasn't speaking, she wasn't talking, she was screaming.

I reached down and unbuttoned my pants and then I stood up, I lifted her off the counter and lowered her onto my dick. She was so wet that the entire six inches of my dick slid into her with no resistance at all. She was grinding her clit against me for all she was worth, biting her lower lip, she arched her back and threw her head forward, looking me in the eyes as she locked her arms around my neck. During the entire episode, I never said a word to her: I just took her.

It was raw sex; nothing more, nothing less and I was loving every second of it. I didn't even make a noise when I came inside her. I just stared into her eyes and held her against me until my orgasm was over then I lifted her off me and sat her, gasping and trembling, back on the counter.

"I'll tell you in nine months or so." I said, pulling my pants back up and re-buckling my belt.

Debbie sat there silently looking down at her spasming legs; her body was still spasming from her orgasms and my cum was slowly pooling on the countertop beneath her pussy. She was shaking like a leaf while the tremors wracked her tiny frame. She lowered one finger to the countertop, dipped it into my cum, looked up at me and then brought it to her lips. Moaning softly, she lowered her head and closed her eyes again, staying that way for several minutes. I could tell she was still cumming because every now and then she would whimper, and shudder then get very still.

She finally looked up and with a stunned look on her beet-red face said, "Wow! Holy fuck Mike! Wow! Where did THAT come from?"

"You brought that on yourself Debbie. Don't blame me." I said, taking a sip of my drink trying to calm myself down.

"Damn Lover you need to warn a girl before you fuck her like that! She might need to stretch out and limber up first."

"You won't ever get to make that decision. If you want to play; you have to pay."

"Yes sir." she said meekly, "Now please help me down. I don't think my legs work anymore." she said grinning and holding her arms out to me.

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers