All Comments on 'The Boat Ch. 03'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Getting better everytime

Love it, love it thank you and please keep going.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Loving the story

Great story! Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really hope there is more of this planned

I'm still in love with the simple romance approach to this one, even with minimal sexual details it delivered way beyond my expectations. My heart soars for our couple and the fact that they found and extended their friend list to yet another incestous couple who cherishes them and supports yet refrain from anything beyond friendly banter. The puppy was a nice addition to the whole family thing and he really did change the whole atmosphere. The drama part was good as well and showed just what it takes and meant to be in a relationship with a sibling though moving to New England was not on my radar it does give them plenty of options for the future.

Gave it a well deserved 5* and hopefully there's more to them beyond this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

This is such a good story! And everything complimented every detail, it really supports the idea of incestrous couples which I think is truly amazing! Please keep going, this has a possibility to become massssssiveeeešŸ‘šŸ»

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great job

this is a great story. love the characters. hopefully they'll be many more chapters. can't wait for the next one.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What a FANTASTIC STORY OF LOVE AND TENDERNESS

I wish you would continue the story. It is one of the best.

I am sad to see it end.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very good story!

A fun story thatā€™s very well written! I hope thereā€™s more to it! Thank you!

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

They just have to give him a threesome, take it from someone who knows!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Comments

First I must apologize as this my reply for all 3 chapters. I got so hung up in the full story that I had to read the entirety before commenting. Book one caught me off guard. In my eyes it was not an Incest but a Romance. Yes they were related but two consenting adults who loved each other to the maximum and just happened to be related changed every thing for me. When she said ā€œ I will never cheat on you. I am yours heart and soulā€ you had me. Loved your in-depth knowledge of the characters. Outstanding! Books 2 and 3 were continuing the story but you wrapped me up in book 1. Top marks, thank you!

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
More like a best seller

This is an incredible, so well written story it could be straight off the shelf as a best seller.

Just read all 3 at once and just loved it from start too ..... well here.

This could just go on for for so long and i would not or could not tire of it.

thankyou 10 out of 5, best ever ********** :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story and great sex

Loving, beautiful and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A way out

Mike could marry Kristi and Jared could marry Deborah. Then the two couples live together.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraalmost 6 years ago
About that editor...

My comment on the story itself is brief: it's well-written, and although some elements don't work as well as others -this is the second time that I read a story where a character describes a (lesbian) sex scene, and it doesn't work in this story either- on the whole there's little to complain.

My concern is with the editor. The only two things that annoyed me in the first two chapters were the use of 'to lay' instead of 'to lie' ('laying in bed' sort of thing, which should be 'lying'), and the following construct:

"I'm glad you're here." She said.

Which should be:

"I'm glad you're here," she said.

Not only are those two still present, there are also considerably more spelling mistakes: 'setting on the couch'; 'is suppose to'; etc.

Usually, I don't comment that much about grammatical mistakes, because I find that often, the stories with poor grammar aren't that particularly well written either, and I just don't bother. But in your case, the writing is very good, and it makes me wonder what your editor actually did,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Cousins

Are You not aware that first cousin marriages are legal in a number of states? Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina are among those in the southeast where it is allowed. The relatives might frown on it but the law doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First cousin marriage is nowhere near as legally risky as

sibling incest. It's legal in 26 of the 50 states. To be fair, in 24 it is banned, but cousins having sex isn't generally prosecuted, even in the states where it isn't explicitly legal. Just FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More mistakes in the writing AFTER getting an editor....

Great story, but you were better off without the editor! The following are just a few examples:

"...if she is going to be living here, she needs to get accustom to it"

--s/b accustomed

"I left them setting on the porch"

--setting?

"It means he engines won't be needed for a while"

--he engines?

"Best big bother ever"

--big bother?

Also, the frequent use of semi-colons instead of commas is really annoying.

And whatever happened to the cat (Binks) that Debbie brought over in the middle of August? It arrived, and was never mentioned again. And then a puppy was purchased. Did you forget they had a cat?

Jack99Jack99about 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for writing.

Fwiw - Jared / Kristi actually have it easier, as marrying your cousin is actually legal in many states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Perfect story.

I did not notice spelling or grammar mistakes. I did notice a story with consistent characters and a great romance. It's what I wanted.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
great love story but...

is that where you are ending it? plenty of room for more. keep up the good work.

diverbossdiverbossover 3 years ago
Excellent read

As a boat owner, I appreciate the peace and serenity on the water. And sharing with friends is even better. Boating up and down the Potomac on a 38' Mathews with friends and not worrying about social restraints is fantastic.The story is to good to stop here. Please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 is less convincing than 1 and 2. In my opinion, the relationship between brother and sister is too disproportionate to work. She does not trust him because of one phone call from his ex, but seems always on the verge of rekindling a sexual relationship with her best friend. And if you are in a committed relationship of two declaring yourself bi is not giving you a free pass. She does and will call all the shots, as is outspoken blatantly. He on the other hand has always to walk on tippy toes. Sis calls bro's ex a superslut while confessing a lot of things that put her in the same category. Yes, she later revokes much of it, but giving men a free wet t- shirt show for instance, could not only be considered flirting, but flirting with disaster potentially.

Also, somebody who is that distrusting as Debbie is, without having good reason to be, would raise my suspicions, because dishonest people often reflect their behaviour onto others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall, a good story. I would like to see a sequel where they all end up in Gatlinburg with Derrick and Kari (The Cabin).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STUPID END!! SISTER IS A CHEATING SLUT WAITING TO HAPPEN!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SISTER IS A SUPERSLUT LIKE HIS EX!! BEING BI IS GOOD AS CHEATING ON THE WEAK WIMP BROTHER WILLING TO BE A CUCK FOR THE SLUT SISTER

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If it is left like this,it becomes a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this and waiting for you to pen "The Truck"

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

ca_daveca_dave12 months ago

Thank you for a fun story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems so pointless.....why the fuck is Jared and Kristi all over the place!! Debbie is a little slut

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Oh more please. Do they move away and live and hubby and wife? do they make a baby? do Kristi and Jared get married and make a baby? So much more to know about.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Personal opinion, but Ch 3 contained most errors.

Recommend getting your Milf to do a more in-depth study.

Hyphenation of a few phrases would improve readability as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because itā€™s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Boat Ch. 02Ā Previous Part
The BoatĀ Series Info