The Body Scanner Ch. 02

Story Info
Scanning Jennifer.
5.4k words
4.42
49.9k
25
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Scanning Jennifer

Jennifer moved into the apartment and we quickly settled into a routine. She was attending a nearby college and started classes two weeks after she moved in. She was a great roommate and I hadn't realized how lonely I'd been living by myself. Not that I made any advances, but she made it clear that she wasn't interested in me as a boyfriend or really interested in any boyfriend at all. I got the sense she'd just come out of some ugly relationship but I didn't push it or anything else with her. That was easy since I was much more interested in how she could help me finish my project than I was in having her for a girlfriend.

I waited until the following week to ask her about helping me with the scanner. She said fine, we agreed on the next Thursday. I told her to dress comfortably and make sure she hit the bathroom before we started since we'd need to go for about an hour continuously.

So I went down to the basement and started everything up. I'd have to make sure and create some aura pictures after I'd completed my real scanning work so she wouldn't be suspicious. I'd gotten everything up and running when she walked down. I was bummed when I saw that she was dressed in loose sweats that did a very effective job of hiding her amazing body. I mentally kicked myself in the ass and told myself to focus on making my scanner work and not on the pretty girl.

"Ok, I'm ready. What do you need me to do?"

I opened the door to the scanner and said, "Just go in and stand on the pedestal."

"Will I feel anything?"

I wanted to put her at ease and I didn't really think she'd feel a thing. "Well some folks don't feel anything, just like getting your picture taken. But other folks are more sensitive and they report feeling very restful and relaxed during and after."

She smiled at that and went inside closing the door behind her. She stepped up onto the pedestal and tried to find a comfortable way to stand. "What do I do now?"

The scanner was sound proofed, so her voice came out of speakers on my desk.

"Just stand there and try not to move, I'll start the camera." I said into my microphone. She could hear me clearly from speakers in the scanner.

I entered the commands on the computers and started the warm-up for the scanning process. I figured that the first thing I would do was run the template that I'd created for the aura photos, get that out of the way so I could focus on the real tests.

As the warm-up process started I noticed that Jennifer was fidgeting with her hair. She kept twirling a lock of her long blonde hair with her finger; an unconscious habit that I had noticed she did when she was studying or reading. The movement was definitely going to mess up the picture I was trying to capture.

"Jennifer, please keep your hands at your sides, if you move it'll mess up the picture."

"Ok, sorry" she replied

She put her hands down and the warm-up completed but there was a slight calibration error. I corrected it and started warm-up again. This took another minute, but this time everything came up green and I pressed the button to start the scan. The machines spun up and all the indicators where that everything was working correctly.

"Ok, I just started the cameras."

The aura scan started fine and everything looked good on the computer output that I was watching intently. After about 20 seconds I looked up thru the window at Jennifer and once again, her finger was slowly twirling her hair. This was getting a little frustrating. If she couldn't stand still for 5 minutes this was going to be very long process for both of us.

"Jennifer, I need you to please put your hands at your sides and keep still. I'm going to start the pedestal turning and I really need to you to listen to me and do what I tell you." I tried hard to keep any sense of frustration out of my voice, but she must have sensed something as her hand shot down to her side and she stood almost at attention. "No don't stand quite so stiffly, just relax." She very quickly relaxed, her shoulders slumping and her head drooping down with her chin almost touching her chest. "Don't relax that much, keep your head and shoulders straight." I wasn't sure if she was just messing with me but the exasperation was evident in my voice I was sure.

I felt bad that I was getting frustrated so quickly, but I'd looked forward to getting my scanner fully working for so long and I was really anxious to get started. So I took a deep breath and in a light tone of voice I tried to use a little humor to appease her if I'd been too brisk, "sorry Jennifer, I forgot to tell you before we started; ...I'm a strict demanding director and you are the poor model that has to figure out how to meet all my ridiculous requests even when I don't really know what I want! I'm sure I'll have plenty of ridiculous requests."

Given the normal back and forth banter we'd developed in the week she'd been in the apartment, I expected her to respond to my lame attempt at being funny, but she didn't say anything back at all. But she didn't look upset or anything either. Actually quite the opposite, she looked happy and relaxed. Not knowing what to make of it, I just decided to move on.

So I started the pedestal turning and went back to watching the capture from the computer. This time her hands stayed at her side and she seemed to stay relaxed as she began to rotate. There was even a small smile on her face.

"Jennifer, I want to test out the camera's focal capabilities for 3D. Please stretch your arms out to your side sides parallel to the floor as far as you can and keep as still as possible." Her arms shot out to her sides very quickly and she froze, not moving a muscle. Her arms didn't even quiver despite the fact that they were parallel to the ground and she was on a turning platform. I was impressed, that was a lot of muscle control.

I let her spin for another two rotations and said, "Ok, that looks good. Now raise your arms straight above your head and try not to move." Once again her arms shot up which did interesting things to her chest but then she just froze in position. I let her rotate a half dozen times as this position noticeably raised her chest even within the baggy sweatshirt. It was hard not to notice her generous chest in this position and I found myself fixated on the view.

I shook myself out of my fascination; she'd remained perfectly still the whole time. "Ok, put your arms back down to your sides. I can see that you are one of the people that really enjoys this." I added for her benefit. "It looks like you are relaxed and feeling good. What does the aura camera feel like?"

She paused for almost 5 seconds and then said, "I'm very relaxed and I'm feeling really good. I really enjoy the camera." She smiled when she said it but didn't have a lot of expression on her face. In fact she was looking kind of blissed out.

A beep from a computer caught my attention. It was the body temperature sensor. I'd added the sensor to help create the aura photos but then I realized it might have a practical use in the future. If there was ever a viral outbreak of avian flu or something similar my scanner would be able to check heightened body temperatures very quickly in addition to security scanning. People that were fighting a virus would have a fever and this would show in a quick scan so potentially sick people could be quickly quarantined or treated instead of getting on an airplane and spreading the virus further.

But right now the alarm had kicked in because Jennifer's body temperature had started off normally and then climbed by almost two degrees in the last five minutes. That was a fast change. I hit the heel of my hand into my forehead. I'd forgotten to turn on the scanner's air conditioner. With the enclosed air in the small space, x-ray equipment and numerous bright lights the temperature inside had climbed rapidly to 110 degrees. I quickly turned on the AC unit, but it would take a few minutes to cool it off. I would have to adjust my code so that it automatically turned on in the future. I made some notes to myself.

"Jennifer, I'm sorry it's so hot in there. Just turned on the air. Are you ok? You must be very hot in those sweats."

"Yes, I'm ok but I am very hot" she said with a smile.

"Well, next time you don't need to wear sweats" I said with a laugh in my voice.

"I won't wear the sweats next time" she replied, smiling herself.

As I looked at her I saw her forehead start to bead up with sweat. Again I felt bad, I hoped she'd do another session with me. I felt like I hadn't done a great job on this one. "I'll finish up quickly. You are doing really well. You're a natural at this, I can tell you enjoy it. I'll make sure the next session goes better."

I shut down the aura scan and moved onto my deep tissue 'bomb' scanning. After 5 minutes she started to slightly fidget again. She wasn't playing with her hair, but she was starting to sway and move so not wanting to push my luck, I quickly shut down the scanner and wrapped up my testing.

"Thanks Jennifer, I got everything I needed. You can come out now."

As she came out I printed the aura picture and gave her a copy. It had turned out really good. Her body was surrounded by a reddish aura and her head had a golden one that went thru a graduated range of colors. It looked very authentic.

I ventured out a soft close to make sure she'd do more sessions, "Let's plan on doing our next session next Saturday."

"Ok, that sounds good to me, I really enjoyed it, something about it was really relaxing; almost like getting a massage." She looked at me and smiled, waved bye and went back upstairs.

Chapter 3 -- Jennifer getting scanned

Jennifer's best friend Lisa had spotted the ad for the rental room in the paper. It was too good a deal to be true; there had to be a catch somewhere. It was either a dump or the 'landlord' was some sort of freak. But it sounded nice and she knew the neighborhood and it wasn't bad at all.

So Jennifer had called the number and the guy she spoke to seemed normal enough, she decided to check it out in person. But she knew she was good looking; guys were always hitting on her. Most of the time she didn't care, but after the recent ugly break up with her ex-boyfriend, she wasn't in the mood to deal with it at all. So she asked Lisa to come along with her when she looked at the apartment.

Her first impression of the landlord was that he wasn't a bad looking guy, probably about 30 years old. He was dressed a little bit nerdy, but he was tall and in shape and he had a nice smile. He introduced himself as Walter and seemed very proud of his apartment. He didn't leer at either her or Lisa but she did catch him checking them out when he thought they weren't looking. It was kind of cute in a nerdy sort of way. It might be fun to tease him a little bit if she did move in.

She loved the apartment. The bedroom was good size with a walk in closet and she'd have her own bathroom. The common areas were unbelievable, he had brand new appliances, the biggest TV she'd ever seen and a killer stereo system. The price was way too low and that made her suspicious that he was looking for more than just a roommate. And she definitely wasn't interested in that with him.

She asked him, "Why's the rent so low, you have to know you can get a lot more for it than what you're asking?"

He replied, "Well, that's why I asked about the positive aura."

She didn't know what he meant by that, "I thought you were just looking for an upbeat roommate"

He replied, talking about some sort of camera machine he built to take a picture of a person's aura; whatever that was. Sounded like a mixture of nerd with new age vision. He needed someone to take pictures of so he could develop and finish his machine. But Lisa had heard about something like this and it sounded harmless. So they decided to see the setup.

The basement was really cool, nice bar and office style setup and the machine was very high tech looking. It was bigger than what she thought it would be but looked like he had put a lot of effort and money into building it. It wasn't just some fly by night experiment and that put her at ease.

She talked it over with Lisa and they checked with him to ensure that what he needed her to help him out with wouldn't interfere with school or her part time job. It sounded like it wouldn't and she loved the apartment, so she agreed and took it.

After she moved in and got settled into the routine she found that she really liked Walter. He was always the perfect gentleman with her and she found conversations with him to always be engaging and funny. They'd developed a good back and forth repartee and she think they understood each other very well. She LOVED the apartment and even Lisa was jealous of how nice it was.

A couple of weeks after moving in Walter brought up the Aura Camera and asked if she'd be willing to start helping him with it. She said sure.

Jen came down in the basement and was again impressed with how nice the machine and the whole setup looked. It was very professional.

Walter asked her to step inside the machine and stand on the red pedestal. She did and he closed the door behind her. She saw him reappear thru the small window in the front as he bent to work over his computers. He looked up at her and smiled. Then he frowned slightly and asked her to try and keep her hands at her sides. She realized she'd been playing with her hair, a habit that she hated, but could never bring herself to stop doing.

She was glad that she'd worn the loose sweats as she felt very on display standing with her hands at her sides on the pedestal. Like many beautiful women she was always a little bit self conscious of her looks and any of the many flaws she knew she had stood out much larger in her psyche than her various positives. The sad part was that even knowing this about her own perception did nothing to change how she felt. She was happy to cover up with the sweats and hide her flaws.

Jen heard Walter say that the cameras had started but it seemed to come to her from a great distance. Jen felt warm and relaxed no stress at all; it was really nice.

Then she heard Walter's voice again from a distance but also from almost within her head it was very strange but it felt right, "Jennifer, I need you to please put your hands at your sides and keep still. I'm going to start the pedestal turning and I really need to you to listen to me and do what I tell you."

Her relaxed mind processed what Walter was saying and she complied by putting her hand at her side. But she realized he'd meant more than just to do that and her mind continued processing his words. She knew that he didn't want her to play with her hair as a nervous habit anymore at all. She also knew that she needed to always listen to Walter and to do what he told her to. She felt really good now that she understood what she needed to do.

There was silence of about 3 seconds and she heard "No don't stand quite so stiffly, just relax." She felt her body fully relax and all her stress melt away; it felt very nice. Then she heard, "No, don't relax that much, keep your head and shoulders straight." She straightened her shoulders and raised her head. She decided there was nothing else to process there.

Walter's voice continued speaking from a distance and at the same time from within her head, "sorry Jennifer, I forgot to tell you before we started; I am the strict demanding director with the grand vision and you are the hardworking supermodel that has to figure out how to meet all my ridiculous requests even when I don't really know what I want! I'm sure I'll have plenty of ridiculous requests."

Her mind whirred away in its relaxed state trying to understand exactly what she needed to know. She now realized that he was the director, her boss and that he was strict and demanding but he had a grand vision. She had to figure out what his vision was and help him achieve it even if he didn't know what it was himself. She knew she'd have to work very hard and be the best, most beautiful model she could be for her director. She also knew she'd do whatever it took to complete his vision no matter what she had to do. With her complete acceptance of this knew knowledge she felt very relaxed and at peace.

She listened to his voice as he posed her a couple of more times in different positions, but there was nothing else to process; it felt good to just be the supermodel and follow the orders of her director.

"Ok, put your arms back down to your sides. I can see that you are one of the people that really enjoys this." And she knew that she did really enjoy the aura camera. "You look like you are you are relaxed and feeling good. What does the aura camera feel like?" She was even more relaxed and feeling even better after his words.

She had to think about the question for several seconds, ""I'm very relaxed and I'm feeling really good. I really enjoy the camera." She smiled since she was able to get the words out correctly in the relaxed state she was in.

Then she heard, "Jennifer, I'm sorry it's so hot in there. Just turned on the air. Are you ok? You must be very hot in those sweats." And she found that she was hot, very hot.

"Yes, I'm ok but I am very hot" she said with a smile.

"Well, next time you don't need to wear sweats" he said with a laugh in his voice.

"I won't wear the sweats next time" she agreed, knowing that she wouldn't and smiling back at him.

"I'll finish up quickly. You are doing really well. You're a natural at this, I can tell you enjoy it. I'll make sure the next session goes better." She felt that this state she was in was very relaxing and peaceful. She was looking forward to the next session and how it was going to be even better.

After a minute, her mind seemed to clear and felt herself come back to normal. It was hard to balance on the platform, but she was only swaying a little bit. After a while she heard Walter say, "Thanks Jennifer, I got everything I needed. You can come out now."

But this time his voice just came out of the speakers, it wasn't in her head. She was a little disappointed and couldn't wait until her next session. He let her out of the aura camera and he gave her a picture of her aura. She didn't care much about the aura itself, but she was very disappointed with the picture. She looked horrible in her baggy sweats, she didn't look like a supermodel at all she wanted to cry; this just wouldn't do.

But she was happy that he wanted to do another session with her and that he'd scheduled the next session for Saturday.

She told him she really liked the whole experience -- almost like getting a massage. But even as she stood there looking at Walter she was wondering what his grand vision was and what types of things she'd be able to help him with. She'd have to think about it and pay close attention to him for clues.

As she gave him a wave and went back upstairs to let him play with his computers without her distracting him she was surprised to find that she was really horny. She decided that she must have liked being on display even when wearing the horrible sweats. She decided to take care of her horniness right after fixing her outfit.

She went into her room and closed the door. She had a full-length mirror in the room and she looked at herself critically in the mirror. Walter was absolutely right, the look of baggy sweats just wasn't right for her at all. She quickly stripped them off and threw them in the corner of her room.

She was wearing normal underwear under the sweats, nothing very lacy or sexy. Just her comfortable bra and big panties that wouldn't ride up her crack as she walked -- they weren't sexy at all. She knew that a model, let alone a supermodel would ever be caught dead in them. So she quickly stripped them off as well and threw them on top of her discarded sweats.

12