The Body Scanner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood back in front of the mirror and critically examined her naked body, taking in her lightly tanned skin and overall trim form. She focused on her full breasts and saw that they had almost no sag but still looked and were in fact real. Turning side to side she examined them and used her hands to adjust them; her nipples felt nice and perky, they were getting harder from the attention. She noted that both breasts were exactly the same size and shape. They were firm yet had a nice bounce and they were proportional if a little on the large size to her frame. All in all she decided that a model, even a supermodel would be happy to have her breasts and general build.

She looked at her thin, toned legs and ran her hands up her smooth skin. She was glad that she'd gotten laser hair removal. Not that there was ever that much hair to begin with and it was blonde after all, but it made life so much easier not having to shave. She looked at her dainty well taken care of feet; she really liked the pink nail polish she'd put on her toes yesterday.

She worked out a lot, mainly yoga and Pilates and she knew her legs, flat stomach and hips looked great. She turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder, checking out her ass. It was firm, unblemished and had a nice curve to it. Not a big booty she thought, but she had a nice perky heart shaped butt. When she put her feet and legs together she could just see a little diamond opening formed at the juncture of her thighs and ass. All in all she thought her legs, ass, stomach and hips would compare nicely to a supermodel. She didn't quite have their starved look, but she was in the same ballpark.

She turned back to the mirror and looked at her face with her high cheekbones, large green eyes, full lips and small nicely formed nose. The way her long blonde hair cascaded around her face added to its beauty. She knew she was beautiful, she'd heard it often enough her entire life, from family, friends, boy friends and even from unwanted admirers. Yes, she knew her face was model quality and when she smiled it was even prettier.

Finally, she got a small hand held mirror and looked at her pussy and ass in it. She'd take a lot of care to keep everything neatly trimmed and had permanent laser hair removal around her pussy itself and her ass. It was so much easier than getting bikini waxes every summer. She saw her little landing strip above her mons, and looked at her little pussy in the mirror. She was definitely excited right now, her clit was protruding and her lips were more swollen and red than normal. But she pushed that aside and continued her critical evaluation. Yes, she decided it was a pretty pussy and ass; only one small mole and very symmetrical. It looked almost virginal she decided; after all it hadn't seen much action she laughed to herself. Only two real boyfriends and two more casual encounters and none of the guys had been that big.

She thought it was a nice pussy, maybe if she was doing some nude modeling it would even be better than the other girls. She paused at that thought; is that what Walter wanted? Did he want her as his nude model? What guy wouldn't? She wondered with no conceit just honest consideration. Well, she wasn't sure right now that he wanted her nude and she didn't want to give him the wrong idea that she liked him or something if he didn't want her naked. So maybe something a little more conservative was in order.

So her basic body met the requirements of being Walter's model; but what about her wardrobe? She moved over to her dresser and started going thru her clothes. Many of them ended up on the floor with the sweats. She didn't want slutty clothes, but was rather looking for the right mix of sexy and stylish; practical didn't figure heavily in her judgment. She went thru her closet after her dresser with very similar results. She surveyed what she had left and decided that she needed to do some major shopping. Luckily she had money from her parents and a part time job at a marketing firm that paid pretty well.

But what should she wear for the next Saturday session? She went thru her clothes and thought about wearing just underwear, but that might also be taken the wrong way by Walter. She sighed, this was tough, she didn't want to give him the wrong idea but she wanted to be the best model for him. Her gaze fell upon a nice French cut bikini that she had decided to keep. Hmm, that might work. She thought about modeling in that skimpy bikini and it made her feel really warm inside. That was perfect she thought; what guy doesn't like pretty girls in bikinis. He would love to direct his model if she was wearing that in their session. It had the added plus that he wouldn't get the wrong idea since she could tell him she was just too hot last time.

Outfit decided, she laid down on the bed and began gently stroking her pussy with one hand and rubbing her breast with the other. She would switch from breast to breast and was pinching her nipples in turn. She imagined the next session, posing like a bikini model as Walter directed her every action. She tried to anticipate his every command and it made her really excited. The hand on her pussy focused on her clit, rubbing it back in forth and feeling the smooth slippery wetness. She felt her orgasm quickly building.

Right before she came she imagined Walter standing over her as she masturbated, telling her, "That's it, play with your pussy. Squeeze your nipples. I want it to be a really big orgasm. Run your tongue around your lips and moan a little louder with real passion. And now, feel it building, building and COME!" She followed his imagined instructions to the tee, even saying, "yes, sir" to acknowledge them. Her body tensed and her impassioned moaning grew loud as she had a huge orgasm. After she calmed down, she opened her eyes half expecting to see Walter standing there in front of her bed.

But he wasn't there and she actually felt a twinge of disappointment that he hadn't seen her performance. She gathered herself and realized that she really needed a bath. Her normal bathrobe was too large and fluffy so it was already in the discarded clothing pile. She went thru her remaining clothing and finally found another robe she could wear. Putting it on she posed in front of the mirror. It was definitely something a model would wear; maybe a lingerie model since the robe was silk and from Victoria's Secret. It wasn't really that revealing though she decided as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The robe was a nice rich green that matched and complimented her eyes. It had a belt that she tied tightly about her waist tightening the robe across her ass. Her ass looked nice and perky when she checked it. However, it was much shorter than her normal robe, falling well above her knees but she liked how her legs looked in it. It also formed a nice v shape in the front showing off a very nice view of her cleavage. Her nipples were still excited from all her play and they poked out nicely thru the silk. All in all she decided that she'd seen many models with more revealing clothing walking the runway, so she felt she was fine for just around the house.

She grabbed her towel and walked to her door. She noticed that she'd left it open a couple of inches. Looking out she didn't see Walter, so she shrugged and walked into the living room. Walther was sitting on the couch watching TV and working on his laptop but there's no way he could see in her room from there and he had the TV on loud, so he couldn't have heard anything either. He didn't even look up when she walked out of her door. She paused mid step. Normally she would have walked the more direct route going behind the couch and Walter on her way to the bathroom.

But she found herself walking in front of the couch this time. She realized that she wanted to be a good model for Walter and wanted his approval of her robe. She was walking between him and the TV so she knew she'd get his attention at least. He looked up in surprise as she walked into his field of view and she saw his eyes widen as he took in her appearance. He looked a little flustered and she hoped that she hadn't been too daring. But then she felt a flash of satisfaction as his eyes seemed to stick to her exposed skin and to her silk embraced curves. She gave him a quick smile.

"Going to grab a quick shower."

She thought she heard some mumbled response but she couldn't understand it if there was. She smiled to herself and put a slight sway in her hips as she walked out of the room. She knew his eyes were glued to her legs and ass as she walked away and it gave her a warm feeling inside. She wasn't sure but she thought that he approved of her outfit! She had a sudden image of him asking her to come back and strike a pose for him. That really sent a thrill of excitement thru her and she felt her heartbeat quicken. But no voice called out and instead she went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

12