All Comments on 'The Bodyguard'

by fantasy123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please tell us more!

This is one of the best stories I've read on the site, and it fits so well into this genre. Perfect pace, perfect description of all the action - who could ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well done

I've never read your work before, but this one makes me a new fan. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why are you just words on my screen ?

This story of yours is a gem, and I treasure it - I've read it

over, a dozen times, and it remains as fascinating every time the

words touch me. The words are beautiful, as always, but it is the

sentiments that you have expressed that are fascinating; not only do

they peel away one more layer of yourself for me to experience and

enjoy, but also they conjure up images that are bonemeltingly sexy and

erotic. a person would have to be made of stone not to respond to you.

kyrie1595kyrie1595over 16 years ago
A wonderfully written work of art!!

You’ve captured every element that an erotic story, short or otherwise, should have. You’ve evoked not only an emotional response but also a physical one as well. You’ve once again impressed this reader into the belief that there are men out there who know what lurks in a woman’s heart.

As always, I wait with baited breath for your next Masterpiece.

hawkfisthawkfistover 16 years ago
Oy Gevalt!

I very much enjoyed reading your story - on two levels. First, the obvious. Second, I was a professional security agent (PSA) - the technical term for bodyguards, and so I liked seeing how many times I could have killed them, had they been under actual threat.

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Another new fan

This was just lovely - from setting the background to establishing characters and their interactions. This is the first submission of yours I've read, but I'll definitely be looking for more.

budhaubudhauover 16 years ago
SUPREMELY SUPERB

This is the way porn is supposed to be written.The way... in which the reader becomes one with the writer.

This is the best porn story that I have come across and I have gone through many.

I am now eager to devour his/her next submission.

Pl. convey my cockfelt congrats to the auther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pretty damn good

brings to mind some of the bourne identity themed stuff BUT yet you got your own thang going! I am really pulled into the story and can visualize the party, the snow covered trees and almost feel the woman's child like excitement at looking out the window of the train! I am totally a fan & am looking for some new reading materials!

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So hot...

It was so hot I masturbated to it three times and got off about 5.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A very fine story indeed

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written with a great plot

first class story telling.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I liked the story. But you have this nasty habit of transposing your characters. When it is meant for one character to be stripping another your have them removing their clothes. You did this a few times causing momentary confusion to the reader. Edit your stories or get a better editor. Inexcusable errors thru laziness. Cost you a point.

Scores 4/5

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

Finally, a true writer. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous