All Comments on 'The Bond'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mrsgray2011mrsgray2011about 11 years ago
good. start

Keep it up that a good start. hope your story gets longer as you go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

Awesome story, love the way you write!

Best of luck writing in the future :)

subdued_passionsubdued_passionabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I'm hoping that with the help of good critical feedback I can improve on the way I tell my stories. There's this whole world that I just can't wait to share, but I want to make sure that I'm doing it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A resounding YES to more

Your set up is very interesting with abundant mystery and questions to be answered. The three distinct points of view on an obvious collision course are a good hook. 5*

(If you had technical errors, they weren't glaring enough for me to take notice, and I'm good at noticing. Good story telling always trumps editing anyway)

subdued_passionsubdued_passionabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you anon!

Thank you for taking the time to provide some constructive feedback.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago
I loved it

It's unique, very well writen, erotic and simply amazing. I especially like the refreshing backround of your story. Hope the next chapter is longer.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you for all the encouraging comments, mails and personal messages. I will try and produce longer chapters, however I cannot compromise my narrative for size.

Please keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

Know that none of us wants you to comprise a good story for shear volume. The begging, whining, bitching and moaning for more just means we love it. We be powerful greedy creatures! You have us at your mercy, so enjoy. Whenever you get a begging/bitching for more just prop your feet up, sip your beverage of choice and chortle at the power you hold.

beastman0969beastman0969almost 11 years ago
Great Start

I really like the start of this story. You have peaked my interest. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

KisserKing69KisserKing69almost 11 years ago
Amazing and a refreshing read

Fantastic read. I am glad I have read all your submissions till date and a pity that I don't have anymore from you to read.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 10 years ago
Really marvelous story telling Skills

Great erotic narrative...wish to read more..

MockingjayMockingjayabout 10 years ago
Just a simple comment.....

Love your writing style and the story is well-written. I just wonder what Neytri looks like...

curiousoldmancuriousoldmanover 8 years ago
first time reading your literature

smart, sexy, to the point, interesting, I like your writing style and obvious love of the erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous