All Comments on 'The Bondage Professor'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

They will meet again. I look forward to reading about their next encounter.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
compelling compliance

In our community of writers and readers, we must have compassion in comity, for a writer with commiserate talent for composing complicated compendia into a story. When the commendable author is compiling complicit complications of compelling communications.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
This is my new favourite story so far on Literotica

I am begging you to please continue this exquisite story! It is perfection! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absoulutely magnificant

..the title says all..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please...

Please write a continuance of this. I haven't read a story this well written, intriguing, or arousing in a very long time. This story has perfectly encapsulated a fantasy I've harbored for as long as I can remember, and I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have never commented on a Literotica story before...

However, this story was absolutely phenomenal. I second all of the other people requesting you continue this story. It was exquisitely written, well-developed, and the depth in the characters was brilliant. I haven't seen a better story in all of my years coming (no pun intended) to Literotica. Please, please, I beg of you, continue this story.

dreamykitten2dreamykitten2about 9 years ago
Tho story was fabulous!

I would love it if you continued to write stories of the professor. He could decide not to retire. And he could continue to pick out girls who meet his needs. You are a very talented writer and I would enjoy reading more on this story or new stories you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb!!!

Pleaseeee write more stories like this!! Sent shivers down my entire body

sochinitelsochinitelabout 9 years ago
two thumbs up!!!

Great well-written story. Readers ask you to write a next part- I don't think it's a good idea. If you chose to continue- you have a great risk to make it worse, because there is nothing to improve. And your story might lose its unique charm..

CallMeABritCallMeABritabout 9 years ago
Definitely well worth reading this story again

I concur with the comment that said there is a real chance of ruining the story with a second chapter. But how about ...? Each character was given enough flesh (pun not intended) such that they could each be continued as separate stories in their own separate lives. They could keep a gentle tab on the other's life and perhaps meet up in the future - where she again willingly becomes the meat, this time perhaps between the Professor and one of his peers (spelling correct?).

Anyway, a great story. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN !!!

Another fantastic story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good

This is a great tale, well written and even believable.

The professor's openness about his sexual preferences makes her reluctant agreement to his requests believable.

Despite her professed feminism she also has a great deal of ambition, which wins out - her sexual ambitions as well as her career ambitions!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Pretty arousing.

But the story would have benefited from focusing on one of the POVs, my personal preference is the male's, in order to make it more immersive.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
Stunned

I've read your bondage stories and some of them made have even my favourite list but I have to say that without doubt you REALLY know how to write stories about bondage that are of a high caliber. I've read quite a few over the years and yours undoubtedly are near the top.

All that's left for me say on this is thank you and please never stop.

You have a gift, thank you for sharing it.

Sticks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing I sure wish you would continue the story of them together as they explore the remaining few days together to truly enjoy their BDSM relationship

feelmyboobsfeelmyboobsover 1 year ago

Top, 5 stars!

I live to read more may be the las professors overtake the partly submissive slut and play more erotic games with Sabrina

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very exciting.. thank you.. an awesome story 👏

ahurabasirahurabasirabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed every aspect of it, well written and all parts, angles, intentions, etc. to my personal likings :) Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22122 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...