The Bondage Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,142 Followers

"What do you want from me?"

"Right now, I'm giving you another assignment."

"Will it be the last one?"

"Maybe," he replied. "As of right now, you have an A in my class. That's all. If you listen to me, I'll use my connections on your behalf."

"Fine," she nodded.

"Read the 7th story in that book. Then I want you to masturbate with the dildo. Tomorrow, we'll meet again. We'll talk about the story. And I want you to tell me about your orgasm. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good. And we won't be meeting in my office. I'll email you the location tomorrow morning. Understood?"

"Do you promise to use your connections for me?"

"I promise."

"Then it's a deal."

Part 3 of 4: Naked Red Bottom

Later that night. Sabrina & Ashley washed the dishes together after dinner. They had cooked together also. When the dishes were dried and placed on the rack, Ashley put the towel down and leaned against the countertop.

"This is the worst finals week of my life," Ashley moaned. "Why did I have to major in biology?"

"Because you want to do good things with your life. It'll be worth it."

"You think so?"

"I hope so," Sabrina shrugged.

"Well that's reassuring."

Sabrina leaned against the kitchen countertop and looked at her best friend.

"I can't believe how far we've come," she said. "We used to talk about being grown ups when we were kids. Now look at us. We're on the verge of having great careers."

Ashley smiled, "One more semester and then we aren't roommates anymore. It makes me want to cry thinking about it."

"We'll be fine. It's for the best."

Ashley nodded. "You're right. From the sound of things, you'll be headed to the best law school in the country."

"That arrangement hasn't been finalized yet."

"What's going on with that guy anyway? Why doesn't he just write the damn thing and get it over with like a normal professor?"

"He just wants to be thorough, that's all," Sabrina replied. "I think we'll be done after another round of questioning about my academic record and future goals. That sort of thing."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say he has a thing for you," Ashley replied with a bad pun.

"What makes you say that?"

"The way he calls on you in class. The way he looks at you. It's kind of obvious, well, to me anyway."

"He treats everyone the same way in class."

"It's weird that he's spending so much time with you lately," Ashley noted. "Do you have a crush on him by any chance?"

"No!" Sabrina replied with amusement and horror. "How could you say something like that?"

Ashley made a funny face. "Gosh. I was just wondering. Jeez. Don't be so defensive about it."

"Anyway, there's plenty of time to joke about this later. Right now, I need to study. You aren't the only person with brutal exams coming up."

"Then we better hit the books."

"That's right."

***

After closing her door, Sabrina laid comfortably on her bed with her back on the pillow. It was her favorite position to study in. Her eyes quickly glanced through the books and notes for her classes. She was already prepared and everything was ahead of schedule.

She closed the material and briefly rested her eyes. The professor's assignment was still on her mind. She briefly wondered if Ashley was right that she was developing a small crush on him. The power he possessed over her was a big taboo.

Sabrina moved her school things aside and picked up the large bdsm book. She got back to her comfortable position in bed and opened the book to Chapter 7.

She began to read:

~~~ Elizabeth was a successful business woman. She had a large office in a corporate office. She had grown accustomed to giving orders to strong men.

The company she worked for had been acquired by another company. Suddenly, she had a new male boss. Elizabeth's new boss was much different than anyone she had ever worked with in the past. The new boss wasn't intimidated by her, or by her beauty. He exuded confidence and Elizabeth's sex appeal didn't work on him.

He immediately established himself as the person in charge. He established himself as her superior. By the end of the story, he had weekly visits to her private office to let her know that she was his submissive. Elizabeth found herself bound & tied on her own desk. He used whichever hole suited his mood. Sometimes he would fuck her mouth, other times he would fuck her anally. It was her new role in the company. ~~~

Sabrina closed the book and spread her arms & legs across the bed. There was a tingling feeling between her thighs. Deep down, it made her feel guilty to be aroused by a story in which a strong woman was sexually degraded by a man. But she was aroused nonetheless.

The professor's assignment was clear- he wanted her to use the dildo.

She reached inside her drawer for the sex toy. Then she removed her bottom clothing completely. She laid down on the bed with her legs spread and began to caress her pussy with her fingers. When she was aroused enough, and wet enough, she inserted the sex toy inside.

The toy moved in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed. She imaged lewd thoughts of the female character in the book being orally fucked while being tied to her desk. She tried to keep her masturbation quiet so Ashley wouldn't hear. Her mind stayed busy, and so did her fingers which guided the sex toy.

Before long, her toes curled and her back slightly arched. She clenched her mouth shut so she wouldn't make any loud moaning noises. She came. Then her body relaxed and she laid in bed with a blissful feeling. It was a dirty fantasy. If only I had discovered this sooner...

***

The next day. It was 7 am in the morning. Sabrina followed the instructions the professor had emailed her. She wore a nice buttoned top with an office skirt. Instead of meeting in his office, they met outside of an empty classroom, which he opened with his key. He was carrying a paper shopping bag. After they entered the classroom, he locked the door.

"Have a seat," he said, turning on the lights.

"I'm a little nervous today," Sabrina said almost playfully as she walked around the empty room.

"Why?"

"Everything we've been doing. This classroom."

"Don't be nervous," he replied. "You don't need to be."

"I hope not."

Sabrina sat down in the front row of the large classroom.

"Nice choice," he smiled. "Good girls always sit in the front row. I like good girls."

"Have you done this before?"

"Done what?"

"This," she replied. "Have you made other female students do sexual things for you in exchange for your recommendation letter, or a good grade?"

"I have a prestigious academic career, Sabrina. I wouldn't risk my reputation by soliciting favors from random students."

"Then why do this with me?"

"Because you're special," he said bluntly. "You've intrigued me since the first time I saw you. You've continued to intrigue me every time you speak in class, and whenever I read your work. You're a special person. And you're the most beautiful student I've ever had."

"Flattering words, but how do you know I won't file a complaint against you for sexual harassment? I've done it before to other men."

"You won't. You're far too determined to end this now. I have something that you desperately want. So, shall we get started now? The sooner we begin, the sooner we finish."

She slowly nodded. "Fine."

"Did you read the story last night?"

"I did."

"What did you think about it?"

She thought for a moment. "I thought it was arousing. I've never been into that sort of thing before. I've always felt that sex should be mutual between men & women. Everything should be equal. And obviously my political leanings are on the feminist side. But it was very exciting to read. I enjoyed it."

"I'm assuming you masturbated with the dildo again."

"I did."

"What did you think about specifically?" he asked.

"The female character being tied to her desk. Being used. That sort of thing. That was the most erotic part of the story."

The professor made a gesture to his brown bag. "I figured you would enjoy that scene. Luckily I came prepared. And fortunately we're in an empty classroom with a large desk. Care to experiment with something new?"

"I...I don't think we..."

"The door is locked Sabrina. No one will ever know. I'll never tell. I have far too much to lose. I'm retiring at the end of the year and you'll never have to see me again. I can also help you with scholarships and other ways to make your education more affordable. We can help each other."

She struggled emotionally for a moment. "I don't know. I'm not that kind of person."

"I'll do all the work. You don't have to do anything. I'm not going to penetrate you either, orally or vaginally. I just want to explore."

"And if I want to stop?" she asked.

"Then we'll stop."

"Fine."

"Come to the front of the class. Lay your stomach down on the professor's table."

Sabrina stood up and walked towards the front table. She tried her best to put up a brave face. It was a line she never thought she would cross with a man, but she was doing it. She was prepared to let her body be used by the much older professor, all for the sake of advancing her education. No one would ever know.

She laid her stomach and chest onto the table, with her face towards the empty classroom. She closed her eyes, almost in a state of shame. She heard the professor walking behind her. Then she felt his hands gently slid up her office skirt.

"Relax," he said. "I'll be gentle with you. You are safe with me."

The professor gently pulled her panties down, and she lifted each foot so the panties could be removed. She felt vulnerable and exposed with her dress lifted with no panties on.

She heard the crumpling sound of the paper bag being opened. She continued clenching her eyes shut. She was too afraid to look. Then she felt her ankles being tied with a soft rope. She didn't resist, and she didn't object. It happened so fast. Before she knew it, her ankles were tied to the bottom of the table.

The professor moved around the table and repeated the process with her wrists. In an equally swift process, Sabrina's wrists were tied to the bottom of the table. She was completely tied & bound.

"Please relax," he said. "Things will be easier that way."

The professor softly spanked Sabrina's bare bottom. It was a shock and surprise to her. It caused her eyes to widen completely. Even as a child she had never been spanked. It was a new sensation. Before she could emotionally process the situation, another spank came. Then another. The soft spanks were slowly becoming harder. The spanks began to echo in the large college classroom.

"How do you feel?" he asked in a fatherly manner. "Are you able to handle this?"

"It stings a little bit."

"It'll be over soon. The sooner you cum, the sooner we'll be finished."

Her eyes remained wide. The sooner I cum? He was intending to make her orgasm, and she didn't resist. She didn't fight back. She didn't tell him to fuck off. Her feminist values were eroding, and deep down, she liked it.

She heard the sound of the professor reaching inside of his brown bag again. She was nervous and she didn't know what to expect. When he tossed the bag away, she found out what he was reaching for. There was another slap to her exposed ass. It wasn't his hand. It was a small rubber paddle.

The paddle hurt worse than his bare hand. There was a stinging feeling to it. He continued whacking her bare bottom. It began to hurt badly. Her bottom turned a bright shade of red. She bit her lower lip and tried not to cry like a little girl. She didn't want to appear weak to her dominant and strong professor. The pain grew. The professor continued striking harder and faster.

She wanted to cry.

Suddenly, he stopped. She heard him place the paddle onto the table, and then he got down on his knees to softly caress her burning ass. He rubbed it in a soothing way. He gave it soft kisses. Then he reached below and played with her swollen clitoris.

"Oh..." she moaned.

She was able to avoid making noises during the spankings, but not for the direct stimulation to her engorged clitoris.

The professor rubbed her clitoris in a fast circular motion with two fingers. With his other hand, he continued caressing the sore bottom. He continued softly kissing her bottom as if he was worshiping it. He even gave it a few licks.

"I think I'm going to cum," she admitted shamefully.

"Cum for me, dear. Be my little sex kitten and have a wonderful orgasm."

He pressed his face against her sore bottom and continued to furiously rub her clitoris.

Sabrina's eyes rolled back. Her mouth was wide open. Her body tensed. The muscles in her back & legs contracted, but there was no way she could move since her limbs were tied to the desk. Soft groans escaped her mouth. Soon, a small river of clear fluids gushed from her hot pussy.

The professor didn't stop his finger motions until everything was out. Then he gave her bottom another kiss. The professor stood up and gave Sabrina a kiss on the side of her face. He kissed her hair a few times too.

When the professor untied Sabrina, she sat on the floor in a fetal position. Her body felt like jelly. Her strength was gone. The professor sat down on the floor next to her.

"You were wonderful," he said. "Truly wonderful."

"Is that what you wanted?" she replied with a deep breath.

"It was more than what I wanted. You are truly amazing."

"Does this mean we're done?" she asked, unsure of whether she wanted it to end or not.

"No. We're not even close to being done. As of right now, you've earned an A+ in my class. But you haven't earned my connections yet. If you do, I'll try my absolute hardest to get you into the law school of your choice. And I'll help get you scholarships to pay for everything."

"What do I have to do?"

"Now, I want you to continue studying for your other exams. You're an A student. You should act like it."

"And after?" she asked. "What happens after exams are done."

"Do you plan on going anywhere? Do you live nearby at your family home? Or do you stay in a dorm?"

"I share an apartment with my roommate. We'll both be going home after finals week. We have flights scheduled. Why?"

The professor rubbed his hand through her hair. "Cancel your flight. Reschedule it a few days later."

"But my family? They're expecting me home soon."

"I'll only need a few days. Tell them you're finishing up a major project for school. They'll understand."

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"When your roommate leaves, I want to visit your apartment. I want to see how you live. I want to take my time with you. I want us to be alone together. I'm curious about you on a personal level. As I've mentioned before, I'm very interested in you. You fascinate me."

"What about...sexually...What are your plans for me?"

He smiled, "We'll figure it out."

"You're not going to fuck me. That's where I draw the line."

"What can you do for me then?"

She thought for a moment. "You can spank me again."

"Will you suck my cock?"

She hesitantly nodded. "Okay. But that's it."

"We better get going. Don't forget your panties. They're on the table. And don't forget about our plans. I promise that everything will be worth it."

With that said, the professor stood up and put the ropes and paddle back inside of the brown bag. Then he walked away, leaving her alone in the room. Sabrina continued sitting in the fetal position as she collected her thoughts. The orgasmic feeling was still flowing through her body. She couldn't tell if she loved the bondage experience, or if she hated it. The small puddle of fluids she left behind gave her the answer.

Part 4 of 4: More Than We Agreed

A week later. Sabrina looked through the window of her apartment to see the view. She was alone, and Ashley had already left after finishing all of her exams. Sabrina should have left too. She should have been home with her family. Instead, she was waiting for the professor. She had already given him the address. She waited in a meditative state for him to come.

She wore a nice blue dress. It was classy & casual. She was barefoot with nothing underneath the dress. Everything she had done with the professor was against her nature. It was against the strong values she had been raised with. And it was against the values she wanted to uphold as a future lawyer. But the professor had given her the best orgasm of her life. She thought about the orgasm everyday. She masturbated thinking about the professor every night. She wondered what he had planned.

The door bell rang and she let the professor in the building. She opened the door and waited for him.

When he made his way to the floor of her apartment, she smiled at him. He was dressed in a semi-casual attire and he was carrying a brown paper bag. They greeted each other and he entered her apartment with confidence, as if he was the owner. Sabrina closed the door and he looked around the living room after taking off his shoes.

"Beautiful place," he said, continuing to survey the room.

"Thank you. I've been living here for nearly 4 years with my roommate. We made the best of it."

"Have you told your roommate about any of this?"

"No. God no. I haven't told anyone. I never will."

"It should stay that way," he nodded. "You look lovely in that dress. You're like a gift waiting to be opened."

"Thank you," she replied nervously. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'm fine. Do you mind if we sit down and talk?"

"Of course."

They both sat down on the living room couch.

"I have a gift for you," he said.

He reached inside of the brown bag and handed Sabrina an envelope. She opened it and saw a typed letter on a paper which had the official markings & headings of the university. She quickly skimmed the page. It was a glowing recommendation letter from the professor, which stated that Sabrina was without a doubt the most intelligent student he had ever met. It also gave glowing praise of her moral character and work ethic. There was even a long statement on Sabrina's passion for women's rights.

"I...I'm speechless," she managed to say. "This is so wonderful. It's better than anything I could have written myself."

"You probably won't be needing that letter. I've already spoken with an old friend who works at a top tier law school. Your application will be getting a special screening."

"Which school?"

"Top tier. You'll be very pleased. I've also spoken with people regarding potential scholarships. Everything is being arranged."

She put her hands on her chest. "You have no idea how happy this makes me. I mean, wow. This is more than I ever could have hoped for. This is really going to change my life."

"I've never done this much for a student. I'm only doing this for you."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," he said sternly. "If you want to express your gratitude, then remove your dress."

It was a sobering moment. Her moment of carefree excitement was met with the reality that there were conditions to be fulfilled. She took a deep breath and stood up. Their eyes were locked to each other. Her fingers pinched the bottom of her blue dress. Then she lifted the dress overhead to reveal her thin legs, her shaved pussy, and her small perky breasts with its pink nipples.

She stood naked before him, trying her best to keep a brave face. She tried not to show any signs of nervousness or arousal. But her slightly trembling fingers revealed her nervousness. And her hardening pink nipples became completely stiff, showing her arousal.

"Perfect," he said, with his eyes roaming her nudity from head to toe. "You are a vision of perfection."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,142 Followers