The Bondage Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"I'm sure you're wondering what's in the bag. You look nervous. Don't worry, I'm not a sadist. I'm just a normal man with a common fantasy."

His eyes continued roaming every inch of her body, taking in her beauty.

"What fantasy is that?" she asked with a genuine curiosity.

He stood up and put his hand inside the bag. He thought for a moment to give a definitive answer to Sabrina's question.

"I love smart, independent women. Someone like you. I came across bondage literature years ago and I was strangely attracted to it. I felt so guilty about it, because I've always been a strong supporter of women's rights, just like you. But it's just a sexual fantasy right? No one gets hurts. Everyone gets pleasure. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

"It's a common fantasy. There's no shame in enjoying it. There shouldn't be."

The professor took out a black collar from the bag. It looked erotic, yet intimidating. It was specifically made for sexual purposes.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It's a collar for your neck. I think it'll look nice on you. It says 'slut' on it. It's a fun name for our time together."

"Have you done this with other women?"

"No. I've never had the courage. If only I was braver."

"You have me now."

He smiled. "You're right. I do. Now relax while I put the collar on."

The professor put the bag on the couch and brushed Sabrina's hair back. He wrapped the collar around her neck and began to tighten it. He was mindful not to make it too tight. He didn't want to chock or suffocate her. He just wanted to make her a bit uncomfortable, which it did. When he stepped back, Sabrina was naked except for the neck collar with the word SLUT labeled across the front of her throat.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," he said.

Sabrina walked to the living room mirror, which was right next to the front door. She looked at her naked body. She looked at the collar around her neck which labeled her a slut. It was against all of the principles she had stood for. She felt ashamed of herself. But she felt so aroused. No one can ever know about this. Ever

"What do you think?" he asked, standing behind her with rope in his hands.

"It's a provocative sight."

"It is. Now press your hands together. I'm going to tie you."

Sabrina pressed her hands together, and the professor tied her wrists with a soft black rope while he was still standing behind her. It didn't take long. Within moments, her hands were bound together.

"What now?" she asked.

He casually walked backwards while looking at her. He stood in the center of the living room and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Now I want you to suck my cock. I'm sure you're good at it. I want you to be an obedient sex kitten and show me how good you can suck."

Sabrina walked towards him with her hands bound together. He was much taller than her. After a moment of brief eye contact, she dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle and unzip his pants with her tied hands. She pulled his pants down to his ankles to reveal a semi-erect penis. She looked at it for a moment. It was slightly larger than her last boyfriend's. She held it in her hand and briefly caressed it before pausing to think. She hesitated.

"I want you to know that I don't normally do this," she said after some reflection. "I've only done this sort of thing in relationships. I've always been against women using their bodies or sexuality to get what they want."

"Which is exactly why I want my cock in your mouth."

The comment slightly offended her. But it still sent a tingle between her legs. She leaned forward to suck his cock. She had always loved sucking cock for her past boyfriends. It was something she had grown to enjoy since the first time she had ever done it. It had become an expertise of hers. There were never complaints. She had always received rave reviews for her oral sex skills.

With her lips wrapped around the cock, she bobbed her head as she sucked. Her tied wrists limited her hand movement. Her tongue swirled around the head & shaft. She looked up at the tall professor standing above her as she continued to suck. They made eye contact, which was somewhat arousing and partially humiliating. She looked away when she began to take his cock deeper inside of her mouth. Then she sucked each of his balls.

"You're great at this," he groaned. "I knew you would be. You have the lips for it."

"Thank you," she whispered, after briefly taking it out of her mouth.

She returned to work, hoping to make him cum as fast as possible. The more effort she put into sucking his cock, the more aroused she had become in the process. She didn't need to touch her pussy to realize that she was soaking wet between the legs.

"That's enough for now," he said. "I want you bent over the dining table. On your stomach. We're going to have sex in a moment."

She gave him a dumbfounded look. "Our deal was for a blowjob. That's it."

"Deals can always be improved."

"Please. I only agreed to give you a blowjob."

"Touch yourself between the legs. Your body knows what it wants. If you're dry, then I'll walk out, and I'll give you everything you want. If you're wet, then we still have work to do."

The professor was persistent. Sabrina knew it was a pointless argument. Her heart wanted it. Her pussy wanted it. There was no point in fighting. Whatever he's going to do, it's going to feel good. He's going to make me cum again. So why fight it?

She stood up and walked to the dining table, which was only a few feet away. She bent over, placing her hands, face, breasts, and stomach onto the table. The table which she had shared countless meals with her best friend had suddenly become a place for sexual gratification.

She wondered what he would do next, but she had no idea. She didn't know what to expect. She heard the sounds of the bag ruffling as the professor searched through it.

The professor tied her bound hands to the legs of the table using more black rope. Sabrina's wrists were completely restricted and there was no way she could move her arms. The professor also tied each of her ankles to the bottom of the table. Sabrina's legs were spread apart, and her pussy & anus were wide open.

"Do you know what a flog is?" he asked.

"Yes," she nervously replied.

"I'm going to use it on you. Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. It may sting a little. Let me know if it's too much."

Sabrina clenched the rope tightly as the flog tapped her ass cheeks. The second swing was more forceful. She remembered the feeling of the last spanking all too well. It was a feeling she would never forget. But the flog was much more potent than the paddle. Each end of the flog sent a tingling sensation through her pussy and spine. Each end of the flog stimulated her sexually.

The flogging moved to her upper back. The snapping sounds were loud next to her ear. It stung. She began to groan each time she was hit. The pain grew sharper and sharper. But so did the pleasure. It became a potent & perfect combination. He flogged her hard across the back, and her pussy became wetter. She moaned loudly with each strike.

When her back was turning red, he turned the attention of his flog lower, striking the back of her thighs. The area was so sensitive that it made her scream. Sabrina clenched onto the rope tighter in hopes of alleviating the pain.

The flogging moved to each of Sabrina's ass cheeks. It was the spot which gave her the most pleasure. Each end of the flog struck her forcefully and made her hornier.

The flogging stopped for a merciful moment, and the professor inserted two of his fingers inside of her pussy.

"My god," he said. "You're like a faucet. You poor thing."

"I...I need to cum."

He smiled, "In a few moments, my dear. We need to finish our foreplay first."

The professor returned to his striking position, and he gently struck Sabrina right between the ass cheeks. She cried when the ends of the flog directly hit the ultra sensitive skin of her pussy & anus. He let her adjust to the pain for a moment before sending another strike her way. He continued flogging her pussy and asshole.

He put the flog down and used his open hand to slap her sensitive sexual area. The slap was soft at first. But then he increased the strength for each slap. He even made sure to slap her swollen clitoris, which made her squeal like a virgin. His hand became dripping wet with Sabrina's pussy fluids after each slap.

"I think you're ready. Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"You've been a good girl. So it's only fair that I oblige."

He reached in the bag again. Sabrina couldn't see what the professor was reaching for. All she heard was the bag ruffling. Then she felt his fingers spread her labia as he inserted an object. It was a sex toy. Smooth and perfectly shaped. It easily slid inside of her pussy because of its small size, which somewhat disappointed her. She needed something bigger.

The sex object was then removed from her pussy, which disappointed her again.

When the object was pressed against the outer ring of her anus, she realized what was happening. The professor only inserted the object in her pussy for lubrication. The sex object was meant for her ass.

She braced herself as the small sex toy was slowly being pushed inside of her anus. It penetrated the tight ring and went in her rectum. The professor took his time and did things slowly, not wanting to hurt her. She enjoyed the sensations of feeling herself being stretched. Soon, she forgot about the pain she felt from the flogging. The slight pain from the sex toy in her ass was much more potent and arousing.

Once the small sex toy was inside of her ass, the professor left it there as a plug.

Then the sound of a package being opened echoed in the quiet room.

"What are you doing?" Sabrina asked with her face still down.

"I'm putting on a condom. I'm going to fuck your pussy because you're a slut."

Those words sent a tingle down her spine, and an excitement in her pussy. Even though her ankles were tied, she tried her best to spread her legs further. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be used like a piece of meat. She knew the professor wouldn't let her down.

He grabbed her strongly by the hips and pressed his hard cock against her labia. He gently pushed and entered. It was an easy entry since she was spread apart and deeply aroused. Sabrina's pussy was a soaking hot mess. The professor savored the feeling of the college girl's pussy. Then he pushed all the way in, making Sabrina press her face on the table and gasp.

The professor placed both of his hands on Sabrina's shoulders, pulling her upwards. He slowly gyrated his hips, fucking her. Sabrina moaned every time the cock was shoved inside her body. Her bound hands clenched tightly as they tugged on the rope. Her delicate pussy was taking a real pounding and her moans became louder.

He caressed her hair with one hand, making sure that her hair was behind her back. Then he reached down with the same hand to fondle her small tits, pinching her swollen pink nipple.

"Are you my slut?" he asked with a depraved voice.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm your slut," she groaned. "Your dirty slut."

He continued fucking her even harder. He continued clenching her shoulder with one hand, and folding her tit with his other hand.

"You're not a feminist with me, are you?"

"No."

"What are you?" he asked.

"I'm your slut," she groaned. "I need to be treated like this."

He pounded her even harder. Their hot sex made loud slapping noises from his crotch smacking her soft ass every time he gave a thrust. Her groans became erratic breathing noises as she began to lose control of her body's senses. She let go. She gave her body completely to the professor. Everything was his.

He used both hands to fondle her tits and to pinch her nipples hard, which made her gasp in pain. He pinched them harder, making her gasp some more.

"I...I need to cum..." she said faintly.

"Say it louder!"

"I need to cum! Please!'

He knew exactly what to do. The professor moved his hands down. One to hold her hip. The other to reach down to fondle her clitoris. Sabrina cried the moment he rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion. At that moment, Sabrina was being stimulated by her pussy being fucked, the sex toy in her asshole, and the finger playing with her clitoris.

She cried out loud, not caring if the neighbors could hear. They probably did. Whoever was listening was probably aroused. She didn't care.

Sabrina cried and her toes curled. Her arms & legs pulled against the rope with all of her strength, but to no avail. Her lower back tried to arch, but the bondage was just too tight. Her face twisted with pleasure. Her eyes widened. She came. Powerfully. Fluids were everywhere. Her small pussy had become a sexual faucet.

The professor neared his orgasm. Even as Sabrina's body had become limp & lifeless, he continued ravishing her spent pussy until he was satisfied. He shot massive loads of cum inside the condom he wore. He grunted, then his thrusts came to a halt before he leaned down on Sabrina's back to rest.

Both of them were a sweaty mess by the time the sex was over.

He continuously kissed the hair on the back of her head.

"You are a goddess," he groaned, out of breath. "A true goddess. I can retire a happy man."

Sabrina was still lifeless, but breathing heavily.

"Untie me," she softly managed to speak with a faint breath.

The professor pulled his flaccid condom covered cock out of her pussy and began to untie her. When she was free, Sabrina laid down on the floor, on top of her own vaginal fluids. The professor sat down next to her, caressing her soft hair.

"I'm going to give you whatever you want. I'll try my absolute hardest. You are magnificent."

She looked at him. "So are you. I've never...I've never cum like that before."

"We have a few short days together. I intend to make the best of it. For the next few days, you'll be my dirty little sex kitten. Then you can go home to your family and enjoy your break."

She smiled, "I'm already enjoying my break."

With that, Sabrina laid her head on the professor's lap. She pulled the wet condom away. She took the flaccid penis in her mouth and sucked the cum. The professor moaned.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.