The Bonding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath caught and I could swear her heart stopped beating for a second.

"I would like it very much, sir."

"If I let you touch yourself, will you promise to be a good little girl for all the nice men out there?"

"Yes sir, I promise!"

"If they meet you on the street, will show them your little titties?"

"Yes, sir." She was whimpering now, and the pleading look in her eyes had my cock raging.

"Will you let them suck on your little titties, and stick their fingers in your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, yes, please, I will. I promise I will!"

"Anya, pull your cunt open and show the nice men your little clitty."

I watched delighted as she opened her legs, bending her knees slightly and thrusting toward the camera. With both hands she opened herself wide.

"Sweetheart, you know touching your own little clitty makes you a naughty girl. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes! Oh please, please, Michael."

"If you're going to be such a bad girl in front of all these nice gentlemen, I think they should be allowed to punish you, if they ever meet you. Doesn't that sound fair?"

"Yes, sir. I don't care. Are you really going to let me, Michael?" She looked at me with such naked hunger then that I almost came in my pants. "Do you really mean it?"

I moved close to her and kissed her cheek tenderly.

"I really mean it, baby. Hold your pussy open so the men can see, and squeeze your little clitty real hard for us, sweetie, but don't cum just yet, okay?"

She did what I asked, and she looked amazing. She shuddered and the bond told me she was holding herself on the very edge of orgasm.

"Pinch it harder, precious... good girl. Not yet, don't cum yet, baby. Twist it for me, Anya." She cried out and I knew I couldn't hold her there any longer. I slapped her hand away and snapped the third clamp in place. She screamed in pain and frustration as her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

Even through her agony I felt her almost tip over into orgasm. She was so very, very close. Then I felt it recede from her, fading behind a wall of pain and shame. She screamed her frustration again, and pounded her fists into the floor.

I squatted beside her and smoothed her hair from her face. I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to mine, kissing her lips softly.

"Do you love me, Anya?" I asked quietly.

The question seemed to startle her. "You know I do," she said.

"Tell me."

"I love you, Michael. Everything I am belongs to you. Do what you want to me, I will always love you."

"I love you too, baby," I said as if there could be any doubt after seeing her suffer that way. "Now stand up."

She stood, brushing tears from her cheeks. I thumped a nipple clamp and watched her flinch. I tugged sharply on the clit clamp and she cried out.

"Put your hands behind your head. That's my good girl."

She seemed to be regaining a little control of herself so I took thin, three foot cane from my box and swung it hard across both her breasts. They bounced and jiggled nicely as a bright red stripe appeared just above her clamped nipples. She didn't scream, but she hissed in pain and squeezed her eyes shut.

I spent several minutes thoroughly caning her tits. Long before I was done she was crying hysterically, and only the command to be still kept her in place. Next I had her turn her back to the camera and grab her ankles. I spent several more minutes caning her ass and cunt, paying special attention to her brutally clamped clit.

Truly the bond we shared was an amazing miracle. I could feel every blow to her body, though I didn't experience it as pain, exactly. It's more accurate, I suppose, to say I could feel HER feel it. I knew precisely how much pain each blow inflicted. I knew if a certain spot were especially tender or if a spot became the least bit desensitized. Dramatics were wasted between us. I knew when she screamed, it was real. Her tears were real. Her pleas were wretchedly heartfelt.

"Please, Michael, no more. Please no more. Please, please, please, please...."

The other miracle of the bond was how it made everything feel so fresh and new. It felt as wonderful now as it had the very first time I had tortured her. I wish I could better describe just how exquisite the experience was for me. At any rate, my cock was truly aching by this point.

I turned Anya back to face the camera, and bent her over the desk. I reached across and took the web cam in hand and got a nice close up of her beautifully caned pussy.

"There's nothing quite like fucking a freshly caned cunt," I told the camera. "You really should try it for yourself some day."

I balanced the camera on her back long enough to take out my cock and position it at her little slit. Then I took up the camera and got a nice close up view of my thick meat slowly forcing its way into her tight, tight little hole.

She screamed, of course. She always does. I know I really am too big for her, but sometimes I just have to take what's mine. It was a great shot with the camera though, I have to admit.

Finally I set the camera down on the desk began to fuck her in earnest.

With other women I have to be careful not to hurt them. I go slow, let them get used to my size. When I fuck other women, it's for our mutual pleasure. I want them to enjoy it as much as I do.

I have even done the same from time to time with Anya. Actually making love to her, with the bond we share is an unbelievably spiritual experience. But it doesn't equal the experience of ravaging her. Savagely fucking her, thrusting into her with every ounce of strength I have as she screams and screams... That's the experience I live for.

Her cunt is always blisteringly hot, and wet enough to drown in. But it's so tight, it's impossible to describe. I love that I can fuck her for what seems forever before she finally loosens enough to find her own pleasure. Usually the switch I keep by the bed is enough to keep her from cumming until I finish.

Today though, she'd been riding the edge since morning. So I used the clamps, instead. Each time I sensed her getting at all close to experiencing her own passion, I ripped off a clamp and savored the pain coursing through her. That way I was able to ram in and out of her over and over. I savored each thrust, concentrating only on my own overwhelming pleasure, with no danger of her stealing joy from my experience. By the time I tore the clamp from her clit, I was ready to burst, and her fresh screams carried me over the edge. I shot my thick spunk deep inside her, collapsing on top of her, driving the air from her lungs.

The camera had fallen over, and was on the point of falling off the desk. I reached over and turned it off.

12