The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Sara was about to sink her spoon into Andrew's bowl he parried her weapon and turned his gaze on her. "Not tonight, tiger." His eyes shined with happy joy at finally having prevented Sara from stealing his dessert.

"Well, you may have stopped me, but Dave seems to have seized my distraction."

Andrew pulled his bowl back to the right and turned his gaze to his father who was seated across the table, his spoon just pulling out a bit of ice-cream from his own bowl. It was too late, as Andrew pulled his bowl back he could feel Sara's spoon taking a large serving out of his container. Turning his attention back on his girlfriend he watched as she took the heaping spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth.

They all laughed as Sara savored her stolen treat, and Andrew wondered if he would ever be able to best her at this little game. While he looked at the happy smile spread across her face he kind of hoped not; she was just too adorable like this.

***** Lightocalypse *****

Andrew's rucksack struck the ground with a clattering thud near the circle at the center of the glade. He stood a couple of feet away and was removing his shirt when he heard musical laughter coming from nearby.

"Wow, not even going to kiss me first, huh?" Sara's voice was light and happy, and when Andrew looked he smiled as he saw the broad grin on her face. She had already stripped down to her panties and as Andrew's eyes feasted on her nubile young body she struck a pose and winked.

Andrew smiled and stated, "I was going to take a swim, actually. I don't know about you, but I am a bit sore after training."

Andrew stripped off the last of his clothes before running and jumping into the pond. He disappeared beneath its glassy surface, sending waves of crystal clear water out in all directions. Andrew opened his eyes underwater and admired the vibrant greens of the plentiful flora which swayed and drifted just beneath him. He found the white wildflowers which dotted the aquatic environment fascinated as they added an unexpected contrast to the scene before him.

He had never seen flowers bloom underwater, and until he moved to Washington the concept had never even crossed his mind. A bubble escaped his mouth as he grinned, realizing how magical this place had seemed even before he had created his ward.

Bubbles filled his world as Sara's supple body appeared beside him. She opened her eyes and their gazes fell upon each other as a broad happy grin spread across Sara's face. Andrew pulled her into his arms, and the young couple embraced while rising towards the ponds surface.

The warm night air filled with their happy laughter as they swam and kissed. The cool waters revitalizing their energy and soothing the few aches which had bothered them moments before. Andrew relished this time with Sara, and soon forgot about the outside world as they chased each other around the pond.

Eventually the young couple rested, floating on their backs while looking up at the dark canopy of the forest.

"So, I was thinking." Sara's voice showed a hint of anticipation as she paused for dramatic effect. Andrew approved of this tactic.

"Well, I'm on pins and needles, my dear. Let's have it." Andrew looked at his girlfriend and smiled as he admired the tips of her breasts sticking up out of the water. Her hard nipples glistening in the moonlight as she breathed in.

"Are we still waiting for Monday? I mean, we can't have sex at your house anyways. So what's the point of waiting now?"

Sara looked at Andrew and saw his appreciative stare, lust seething behind his measured gaze. Andrew smiled as he considered whether to torment her — as he knew she would do — or to admit to his feelings on the matter. In the end he knew that he would feel guilty if he was anything less than honest with this amazing and trusting woman.

"I had already come to that conclusion, though I love that you had the same thought."

Andrew grinned as he saw her gaze turn towards the backpack which rested back on shore. Her eyes studied it as if she could see inside, and with a laugh he admitted, "Yeah, I brought them."

Sara squeed and had Andrew in her arms within a second. "Best nerd ever!"

They kissed for a few passionate moments before Andrew pulled away, and with heavy breath said, "Wow... Before we indulge ourselves I did have one idea which I want to leave up to you."

Sara eyed him with suspicion as she asked, "OK... Why do I get the sinking feeling that we are not having sex tonight?"

Her body continued to grind against Andrew, adding unnecessary but welcomed stimulation to his eager cock. Andrew smiled at his nervous girlfriend and proposed, "I sure hope we do, but it really comes down to what you decide and how well it goes..." Andrew paused long enough for Sara's face to start scrunching up in a frustrated grin. She gave his ass a playful pinch, forcing him to continue. "Here is my proposal. I am tired of destroying electronics, but I have no idea why it's happening. You were so amazing when you helped me learn how to gain control over my body.

"Somehow you knew I was capable of doing that before I even knew it was possibility. If you could work that magic on this problem that could make our lives so much easier."

Sara could feel his cock throbbing against her abdomen, and knew that he craved to be inside of her as much as she did. She gazed into Andrew's eyes and asked, "Is this really that important to you?"

She watched his face and could see the desire to understand this issue turning behind his violet eyes. Sara could see the struggle in those lilac pools; should he tell her how much it meant and risk denying her what she truly wants, or should he downplay its importance so that she can have her night of soul satisfying sex.

Sara pressed herself against him, tightening her hug, and whispered, "I love you soo much." Pulling back again, she continued, "I figured out your ability for self control because of those couple moments when I could tell you were slowing down your orgasms, and only cuming when it would affect me the most. I have no insight into your gift for destroying expensive objects that I adore."

Andrew's face lit up with a happy grin as he asked, "So, does this means you're onboard?"

Sara shook her head and pouted as she confirmed, "Yeah, jerk." Her subtle grin offset the resignation in her voice.

They swam to shore and Andrew removed a bag full of tiny clear plastic disks. Andrew pulled one out and explained, "I picked these up when we were at the electronics store yesterday." He twisted the small base and a bright white LED came on in the center. "They were super cheap, and as you can see I have TONs of them."

Sara looked at the vibrant little light and smiled as she admired Andrew's forethought. "OK, so you want to use one of these to determine when you have learned to stop destroying electronics."

Andrew laughed and nodded as he said, "More or less. Since neither of us has any idea why or how I am doing this, I figured it would be good to try and understand as much as we can about this gift. Hopefully, along the way I will figure out what's going on, and ideally that will show me how to stop it."

"Hey, if that gets us closer to me fucking you into a coma then I am all for it."

Before Sara could grasp Andrew's iron like dick he stepped away and grinned. "One moment, kitten." She could see his vast desire in his eyes and knew that he was barely holding onto his restraint.

Sara's sweet musky scent filled the air declaring her eagerness, while Andrew pulled out five more of the small LED lights. He handed the bag to Sara and asked her, "Could you run this at least a hundred feet outside of the glade? just to be safe."

She shook her head and smiled before taking off at a sprint into the woods. The task took Sara less than half a minute, which became difficult after ten seconds when her entire body flushed with renewed and intense desire. By the time she arrived back in the glade her juices were running down her leg and she struggled to not touch herself as her pussy and breasts ached with her need.

Sara found Andrew laying in the center of the circle, all six LEDs were on and setup at varying distances from his supine body. She estimated that they were five, ten, twenty, forty, sixty and the last LED was at the very edge of the glades boundary at about a hundred and ten feet from where he lay. Andrew's fist moving up and down his slick five inch cock, emitting erotic sounds which greeted her ears and invited her desires.

As her legs began to move towards her man, she froze like a deer in headlights. Her lizard brain craved to taste his salty and sweet seed, while a small part of her mind was nagging her about something important. She searched for what was bothering her, while she watched Andrew working himself towards orgasm. Her vulva twitched, sending a slick stream down her leg.

*You need to watch. Someone needs to see what happens.* Sara thought to herself as her hand moved to her sex. *Someone needs to swallow all that delightful cum.* her subconscious reminded her, begging her legs to move forward.

Sara sank to her knees, her finger massaging her clit to the rhythm of Andrew's strokes while her other hand massaged her breast and teased her nipple. She watched him in rapt attention as drops of her thick syrupy fluid fell to the mossy ground beneath her. It took all of her effort to remain focused as she felt herself edging closer to climax, her already primed body teetering on the brink of release. She witnessed the closest light to Andrew as it began to brighten and dim, soon followed by the next LED.

The pleasure from Andrew's release spread through Sara's young body, driving her into her own orgasm. The two LEDs closest to her lover winked out in a sudden purple spark as a thick rope of Andrew's nectar shot across his chest. Sara licked her lips while she reeled from the force of her climax. Her contracting muscles threatening to topple her over. She took her dripping hand from her fluttering lips and stood on weak legs. Stumbling forward she fought against the waves of pleasure which harrowed her quivering muscles as she struggled to reach her man.

Andrew's mind was awash in radiant waves of erotic energy. He focused on this inner world and was captivated by its beauty while he basked in the bliss of his release. Andrew could feel every nerve of his body tingle with pleasure as his climax pushed forward. Each wave crashing into more of his errant sense of anticipation which had built within him as he worked himself towards release.

It was a fascinating process to behold, as that emotional need built and built until his body could take no more, and then BOOM. He was amazed — focused as he was on this inner world — as he witnessed the radiant pool of energy in the back of his mind change from a calm and steady force into a turbulent swirling maelstrom of near chaos. When his orgasm overpowered him he watched as the small waves of pleasure which rippled across his mind were soon overwhelmed by a tidal force of pressure released from his violent core.

All of the pleasure and anticipation which he had felt build throughout his body shifted and changed. Each outward pulse solidifying those feelings into deep and profound satisfaction before the receding wave drew back the erotic energies which had made his satisfaction possible. As those new energies were drawn into the vortex at Andrew's core he watched while the whirling power within intensified in shades of violet radiance.

Andrew fought against his body's desire to cum again, wanting to save that for his red haired vixen. He found the tingling sensation of his cum on his abdomen somehow comforting as his body settled into a blissful relaxation. His mind was calming and his body was finally at peace when he felt a hand wrap around his at his manhood.

Sara knelt beside him, and as Andrew looked upon her shivering body he was reminded of how she had looked just before they killed her car; her face was a mask of need and desire. She leaned forward, her tongue darted out and lapped at the cum which dripped from the swollen head of his still hard cock. She shook from the pleasure which coursed through her body, renewed by the salty and sweet flavor of Andrew's treat.

The long and intense orgasm which consumed Sara as she cleaned all signs of Andrew's climax from his body was beautiful and intense. She licked him in slow and deliberate laps, using each gulp to maintain the never ending crescendo of her initial orgasm. Sara's slurps and wanton moans became the music she used to tantalize Andrew; a noisy promise of love and devotion for the man she adored.

Andrew watched Sara both mentally and physically, and could sense pure devotion from both places. The fluttering sprite within his mind emanated adoration in thick intense pulses. The tender and arousing show she was performing for him was a perfect manifestation of that mental picture.

As the last of his cum slid down her throat she shivered from the coursing joy and repositioned before collapsing into Andrew's waiting arms. He caressed her back and smoothed her wild hair while she shook through the last waves of her ongoing climax.

"Wow, that must-" Sara's finger blocked Andrew's lips as he tried to speak. A smile spread across his face as she released a contented sigh and nuzzled into his chest. After several moments she stopped quivering and Andrew mentally watched as the last few skittering remnants of her erotic energy rippled between them, settling into his core.

She released her finger from his lips and wiggled a little as she sighed again.

"That must be some kind of record, kitten. People will be writing of that orgasm for centuries to come. Men and women will weep against the disappointment of their feeble orgasms as they remember tales of your exploits here today."

They both laughed and held each other tight. Andrew had made her cum many times before that moment. Several times with his cum alone. All those other experiences had been marked with lulls between each climax. No matter how brief, there had always been a small break between each orgasm inducing gush of cum. She had managed to turn his single sizeable deposit into a marathon climax for the ages, each moment of bliss feeding into the next with no respite in sight. The pleasure mounted and built moment after moment until the final gulp left her feeling more satisfied than she knew was possible. Sara now understood that because of his gift, Andrew had shared in her pleasure. She smiled wide as she realized she had actually made her man stronger with her act of self indulgence.

Sara lifted her head and looked into Andrew's eyes. "Seriously, if we could bottle that stuff we would be billionaires."

"That would mean giving some of it to other people."

Their laughter filled the glade until Sara rested her head back onto his chest and stated matter of factly, "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

"Well that was amazing, but it doesn't help us figure out this electrical problem at all. I was focused on what was happening within me while I worked myself to orgasm-"

"It's called masturbation, sweetie. Just call it masturbation." Sara's voice was playful and light as she caressed his chest.

Andrew laughed and said, "Well, that was the first time I ever truly masturbated. I'm still not really comfortable with it."

Sara looked at him in shock. "You said you were never interested in sex before me, but you never masturbated? Like ever?"

His face adopted a defensive and shy cast as he gazed at her. "No, not to completion. I tried a couple of times because I thought maybe it would trigger something, but after a couple of minutes it just felt stupid. I looked at dirty pictures but they never did anything for me." He reached down and squeezed her ass, eliciting a soft moan as he said, "Now this, this has changed my entire outlook on life. But for some reason other women still don't do anything for me."

Sara nestled against him as his words caused her to almost purr with delight. In that moment they both realized the same exception to his statement. Visions of what he thought Karen's naked body looked like washed through Andrew's mind. Sara giggled and kissed him, having felt his arousal as it flashed through his body, and guessing correctly that he was thinking of another woman. Neither of them stated his lapse, and Andrew was again frustrated by Sara's acceptance of this unfortunate situation.

His annoyance was soon lost as she again rested against him and they became one under the dark canopy of the glade.

"So how about you? Why did you never get involved with anyone. Considering how well you know yourself, you must have masturbated a few times." Andrew's voice held no judgement, just pure curiosity.

"Well, yeah... Like you, no one ever appealed to me. Boy's are just too stupid or boring, and girls are just too complicated and annoying. They're all great friends, but I never felt that click... That desire." She ran her finger along his chest, enjoying the feeling of the small strong muscles that had started taking shape within her young lover's body.

"But you had desires, why do you think those never caused you to find someone?"

"They tried to, believe me they did. It's the dumbest thing. Every month, just before my period, my whole body gets hot and my needs go banana's. At first Karen helped with spells, but as I got older that stopped working. I kind of learned a lot about myself, because I really didn't want to get pregnant or sleep with some random douchebag just because my urges were whipping me into a sexual frenzy.

"Thankfully those desires always fade as soon as I start bleeding, and then I have some peace before it all happens again."

Andrew knew that he should have been repulsed by his girlfriend talking about her period, but he found it nice. He enjoyed getting to know more about her life, and the forces that dictate her desires.

"Does this frenzy always last this long? Will we need to take a break soon so that you can go through your... you know... period." He may have been comfortable with the idea, but he still had no concept of how to discuss it.

Sara laughed and patted his chest. "I'm way ahead of schedule this month. Ever since we met I've been in like, the most intense heat of my life. Its manageable most of the time, but sometimes — like a few minutes ago — it just becomes overwhelming and I have to get me some sugar."

She gave him a wink before leaning forward and sharing a tender kiss. As she settled onto his chest Andrew said, "Well, I sure hope we can figure out why I am frying all these devices. I cannot wait to sanctify our bond properly."

Sara rubbed her hand on his chest and sighed as she realized how appropriate what he had just said sounded.

"About that, before I kind of lost control — or during, I can't remember — I saw the two closest lights go out. Right when they went out there was a purple flash, kind of like the light I saw in the moonstone when you held it."

"That's amazing, kitten. Well done. Can you remember when?"

"Yeah, it was five minutes and twenty four seconds ago."

She chuckled and Andrew shook his head as he gave her ass a hard but playful slap, causing her to bite her lip and moan.

"I forgot, you like that." Andrew stated as he chuckled and squirreled away that bit of knowledge for later. "Regardless, my BDSM kitten. What I meant was, do you remember at what point while I was masturbating the lights burnt out?"

Sara asked hopefully, "Do I get a costume to go along with that new nickname?"

"Focus, kitten." Was all Andrew could say without bursting into laughter.

Sara savored the images she knew she had planted into Andrew's thoughts as she giggled and confessed, "Yeah, you had just hosed yourself down like a fireman."

1...345678