All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 09'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't forget the cat in the move... Great story I'm looking forward to the next chapter

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
Psycho

Yup... That's a great thing to keep in mind. *grin*

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesover 7 years ago
Hooray!

I've been waiting for weeks on this story, I cant seem to get enough of it! I love the way you've been slipping in New characters and potential events, and I cant wait to see how eeverything is resolved! Thank you!

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Nice!

It's great to see a new chapter of this story posted, because it's quickly becoming one of my favorites on Lit. Thanks!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Great stuff!!

Hey PP,

It's REALLY nice to see a new posting up on your page! I check it every night, and was very pleasantly surprised this evening. You brightened up my night!

I also appreciate the pace you've set with the development of the characters and the arc of the story. It feels relaxed and pretty natural. I'm eager to find out just what he can become and what he's turning Sara into. BTW, I can definitely see Tefler's influence in your story! And...speaking of influences, just a quick thought: if you are going to reach in to George R.R. Martin's cast of characters and put a Dire Wolf in your story, you might want to give him credit, or at least an acknowledgement :-))

I'm really enjoying this tale. I'm very much looking forward to going wherever this trip takes us!!

Keep up the great work!

Theme34xcpTheme34xcpover 7 years ago
Some Quest up s

First off, let me say that this story hooked me in the first few chapters and I think your writing is great, as is your dialogue. Each character is unique and has their own voice and flavor, so great job there. So I know the story isn't finished and that there's a ways to go, but how come you started introducing characters that 'seem' like they'd be somewhat important?

Stew/Wildfang/Mercedes/ Will / and that Elk(?) tracker that starts with a T.

The whole scene with Wild fang seemed pointless because it's been too long since his intro scene; maybe he was the killer of Grandfather the Elk. I guess Stew was just a kind bystander, but I thought he'd be used a little more than one or two scenes.

As for Mercedes' scene, I'm still waiting for something to happen. Not sure how long ago her scene was (maybe a chapter back?) but I was really disappointed you haven't added anymore major conflict to this story yet. Nine long chapters in and so far, aside from their exploration of their magic and the glade, nothing interesting has happened.

That scene with Will was powerful, but also rather pointless if you don't plan on doing something with it. Honestly I could understand Will's dilemma, but after making him 'cool (as in not wanting to beat up Andrew for no reason anymore,) with Andrew, the hatchet should've been buried. Bringing it back up and his anger makes no sense, unless again, you're planning on doing something with that plotline.

It's a good thing Andrew, his parents, and Sara are interesting characters with good realistic dialogue. Else I honestly couldn't continue if the only scenes continued to be about the couple and their 'love' for each other. We get it, they are hopelessly devoted to each other. zzz

I thought adding Karen to the mix was smart to spice thingsup, but the way he kept trying to fight what was supposed to be the bond seemed both idiotic and pointless. For someone so smart, he isn't very.

All that being said, I enjoyed this story so far. I just hope SOMETHING happens. It's already been too long and is starting to feel like another version of a teenflix like Twilight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is terrible.

No, no, no, not the story but the fact that we now have to wait for the next installment. :)

Looking forward to it already. Thanks for the great plot, the well developed characters and the high quality writing. You have a great imagination!

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
Theme34xcp

Thanks for the feedback and I know what you mean. Developing characters has been a large part of the story to this point, and planting seeds for things to come has been important. As I mentioned in my Bio; Will's major character arc will conclude in the next chapter, and so far seems to be pretty powerful (IMHO).

The aside with Tani'm was to introduce her character and establish a little bit about what Wildfang has been up to since we last saw him. Chapter 12 will bring a lot of these characters together, if I follow the outline I have in place (which covers out to Ch 12).

It has been important to give the characters time to explore themselves and their powers, especially for Andrew who is kind of flying blind. Before he can challenge anything like Wildfang or Brandon & Mercedes he will need to learn more of his powers. Like I said, a lot of things converge in Ch 12, but Andrew will still not at the point where he can really stand against these people, so it will be interesting to see how it all play's out.

One of the more powerful players that has been lurking in the shadows is scheduled to make their first overt appearance in Ch 10, but you may be frustrated because its kind of a hit and run showing. You will understand when you get to the segment.

It seems that Andrew's conflict with his bond to Karen has rubbed people the wrong way, but I still feel strongly that it makes the most sense for his character. He wants what he knows, and fears anything that may disrupt his bond with Sara. It's taking him time to figure out what is obvious to the rest of us, that bonding with multiple people is part of his nature, and that he is not like his parents.

Karen's nature is changing, but she is much more in tune with who she is and is able to adjust to her changes much more quickly than Andrew. At least that is how I have seen the characters and how they have manifested themselves to me. I write very instinctively, and do very few re-writes, so I could be making the wrong decisions.

AnubismarkAnubismarkover 7 years ago
OH MY GOD FUCK YES!!!

MUNCHKIN FOR THE WIN BITCHES!!! NOW TASTE MY COTION OF PUNFUSION!

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

This is one of my favorite stories ever posted here. I look forward to reading the next chapter in 3-4 long weeks from now.

beezlebubbeezlebubover 7 years ago
I'm out

You lost me with this chapter. Bye

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
*waves*

Take it easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decrease the magic sperm

Really like this story, and probably would really love it there's just this one thing. If you could turn the volume down on the magic sperm storyline, by around 70% I'd really appreciate it. There's so many other fantastical parts to the story it really just, kind of gets in the way. I feel like I'm floating while reading this story, in this magical cocoon you have created and then BOOM! I get knocked down to Earth by these "caramel cream" exploits that feel like I'm watching this great movie full of suspense and drama, love and action, fantasy and technical wizardry and every 20 minutes or so the screen flashes from this great movie to a 13 yr old boy yelling, BOOBIES! So yeah, there's that.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor

Those are the fetishes that drove me towards writing this story... While I can see your point, about how the rest of the world feels so grounded, and there is this one aspect that feels discordant with that world, but again that is what got me here in the first place.

Exploring these ideas and using them to drive the story forward is ultimately what keeps me writing. Cum Inflation is not going to vanish from my story, and the importance of their sexual fluids to Andrew's powers is also going to do nothing but increase. That is almost the central thesis to his power, and given the site this is being posted to I don't think it's that out of place.

I hope you continue to read the story, and I hope that you continue to enjoy it. It would be frustrating if you rated my story poorly because you did not like aspects of it, but that is a choice that each person is forced to make for themselves. The thing I love about this site is that there is something for everyone.

Pmc75Pmc75over 7 years ago
Well done

I don't. Care who doesn't like it

I do

Well all but one part

I have to wait for more. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job with your story so far!

Keep 'em coming! Really like your pacing and the introduction of multiple new angles and storylines, makes it seem all the more epic and just the beginning of a much bigger and grander story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

Thus took a while to read. But I'm glad I did. I really like the story. Here's to me crossing my fingers for some Breast Expansion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Increase bonding

I'd like to see Andrew also bond with Allison and his mom, and fuck them constantly, inflating their wombs and tummies with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Increase bonding

Man this is not an incest or cum inflating story, if you want to read an awesome cum inflation story read three square meals by Tefler, it's a sci fi thriller with a touch of harem that's well worth the read..he's on chapter 77 at present and i don't see any signs of the story slowing down.

Tazzy

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

This is my first read and while I love it so far, I am confused about Sara's mother. Unless I have missed something, you have called her Jessica, Jessi and then Vivienne. Are these mistakes or ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Generally excellent writing. Of course, the frequent use of “your” instead of “you’re” is a bit distracting. That last line is an example. I don’t know which you meant.

Regardless, I’m enjoying reading the series a second time.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog51912 months ago

Excellent story! I am enjoying the growth path the two of them are experiencing. I am curious about the monster in the story, can't wait to see where it fits in. I am also curious about the indian girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...