All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 11'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KapesKapesabout 7 years ago
Really enjoying this story

Can't wait for Chapter 12

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Your introduction of new characters and the treatment of old ones is making the story very addictive. Thanks.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 7 years ago
Aside from the story

While I was reading I opened up youtube and on my homepage there was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was serendipitous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WAAAA!

Hanging from a cliff..........

wildcat1986wildcat1986about 7 years ago
Nice fix

I am as addicted to this story as I am to tefler's three square meals it has started off somewhat slow but great development and it will pick up the pace if the cliffhanger is any indication of what's to come think it would be a interesting twist if the ladies quickly have litters and is Allison next to be added

Please keep the story going work is preventing me from trying to write myself so can empathize take your time great story and I'm looking forward to seeing more

daypowerdaypowerabout 7 years ago
Good work

I'm a fan of this story and it's characters. I had been a bit concerned that the foreshadowing outbalanced the plot development, but this chapter has been more even, so perhaps the tide is turning. Keep up the good work. Your efforts are appreciated.

P.S. I liked the owl development ;)

LynchjimLynchjimabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more WOW great chapter

I was informed about this story from the comments from 3 square meals ( it's a story ) but I am so thrilled I was told to try it out, I have been captivated since the first chapter the characters are lovable and in Brandon's case vert hateable too I'm looking forward to him getting his ass kicked hopfully by Andrew but more likely Sara and Karen.

I hope you find another editor soon and can keep writing asap as I crave the next chapters.

Thank you so much for making my evenings really enjoyable I will prob reread this story over n over lol keep up the excellent work.

MyFlogMyFlogabout 7 years ago
another strong chapter

I like where you are going with the story and I'm enjoying the constant ratcheting of tensions. The group of friends dynamic really fleshes out the story and gives it more depth. The only criticism I have is the use of "my dear boy" "my dear lady" and "my dear". I hit one of those and I'm knocked right out of the story. It might just be me though.

Keep writing as you can, but don't stress if you can't. The best writing is done in your head before you get to a keyboard anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anticipation leaves me hungering for more.

- Brandon is a wonderful evil entity waiting the wings. Who is gonna whip his ass.

Am waiting 4 it.

- Is Caili (servant of the evil Fairy) the Owl who is watching the young lovers ?

- Is Coach Spencer really one of them ? He arrived at the school the same time Andrew and family did. He knows Andrew's parents & trained Andrews Father. Hmmmm ? Coincidence ? He is a dark horse. I think he is 'A Good Guy'. !

- Is Tani'm a native Shamen. ? Is she going to join Andrew Karen and Sara ?

- Is Stew "A shoe-in" fore a majour part in this drama ?

I love the clues and the 'Foreshadowing'......... A GOOD mystery !!! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

just found this story but i truly love it. please continue.

MirelieMirelieabout 7 years ago

Just one relatively tiny error I feel compelled to point out. Andrew told Stew's mom that they would run late Tuesday and Friday whereas he told Mr. Spencer that they would be meeting Wednesday and Friday.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Mirelie

Thanks for pointing that out. It's minor, but important. I will try and get that addressed and re-uploaded. It should be Tue and Wed, with the current week being a outlier since they have the movie night on Wed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story,

I really enjoyed it. There is the occasional dissonant turn of phrase, but the storytelling more than compensates for the occasional flaw. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story Advancement

Is there any more ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Three things

I like the story but there's three things that make it kind of hard.

The dialogue, it's a little stilted, they don't talk like 18 year olds, most of them talk like middle aged people or someone from a Victorian era play. This is something a lot of writers struggle with so it's not a huge deal.

The pacing could also be an issue depending on how you looked at it, you introduce a lot of plot threads but the pace of the story is quite slow, so it can be frustrating, if done correctly it can build a lot of anticipation but I find myself pretty much just forgetting the characters after their segment.

The last, and this is a weird thing to say, is his dick. On one hand it's like oh cool a character in one of these sex fantasies with an average sized dick, on the other hand everyone is calling it a monster and dudes are looking at it in the shower like they're jealous, just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Other than that the story is a pretty fun read so far, thanks for doing whatcha do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And ian mcchall has become a WIZARD!

Im extremely frustrated by the mc's lack of curiosity when it comes to his nature. It would be one thing if he was some dumb jock but no, hes a friken hyperintelligent nerd who plays rpgs!! How is it possible that he hasnt asked about firing off lightning bolts or making fire balls? Let me not even get started on the fact that a 300 year old witch for some reason has magical devices shes completely ignorant about, on top of being ignorant on magic in general. I get that you want suspense and mystery behind what the mc is and what he can do but this is ridiculous. The mystery here is artificial which makes it extremely frustrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...