All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 15'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 6 years ago
Out fucking standing!

You have hit your stride and it is a pleasure to behold. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brilliant

i love this simply amazing story . i await anxiously for each new installment , i cannot say enough , five stars is not enough .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

If the last chapter was a get your breath back this chapter was a double first. What a brilliant complex and skilful story. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yeah!

That's what i'm talkin' about!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dammit now I have to wait....

Is the next chapter ready yet?

No?

More waiting,........dammit........

Still waiting..... And thanks for the story.

XantuVoloXantuVoloover 6 years ago
Compleatly Amazing

Your story is so fleshed out and full. I am blown away yet again. Your ability to tell a story is growing in leaps and bounds. The first chapter was good, very good. This was great.

Thank you for giving your time to bestow upon us such entertainment. I cant wait till the next one..

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 6 years ago
5 stars

Another increble chapter for an incredible story. This is the best story that I've ever found on this site. Thanks for the bonus pages in this chapter!!

OpalmineOpalmineover 6 years ago
Thanks for this great story!

I am really enjoying this story. My only comment that is not positive is that Bandon (A very special place to us) is an awfully long drive in the wrong direction for Fish and Chips.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Outstanding Chapter

Well, that was 14 pages that simply flew by but so much was covered to advance the story.

Oh, and i loved the rpg segment at the beginning of the chapter. You had be going for a while before i remembered the games Andrews friends enjoyed playing.

I also noted your nod to 3SM with the way Andrew consummated his bonding with Karen in the bedroom, that threesome was pretty hot!

Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More...more....I NEED MORE!!!

Seriously, great series. Please continue it.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Opalmine

Out of curiosity, why do you think they were heading in the wrong direction?

ShayanielShayanielover 6 years ago
Outstanding

You are continuing to build the story with perfectly exercised arcs - with all the bells and whistles of suspense and relaxing scenes intermingling in a perfect blend.

Well done as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great chapter hope to see the next soon.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
Had to take a break to comment (only on p. 10)

Hey PantherParabola,

It is rare, really really rare, to find oneself reading and being forced to slow down in order to appreciate the writing. Finely crafted prose does that. It's not frustrating to slow down either; it's an act of respect, and an awareness that reading the author's work quickly results in diminishing returns - to the reader. Like looking at great art, a loved one's face or hands, or just about anything in nature, this is precious, rare crafting. Thank you for sharing it.

Most sincerely,

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to read more.

I am very interested in the next chapter of this story. I anxiously await your next post.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 6 years ago
Brat

I knew by about page three that this was going to end right before the fight with the wolf, on a cliffhanger. You didn't disappoint, and I think this is the best chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cruel ^^

Not cool ^^ anxiously await the next chapter. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Great work, always enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anxious

Pleeease hurry up with the next installment. I don't want 2 drop the story off of

'My favorites'.

I am most anxious. It is a great story.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Still working

Hey all,

For those not reading my Bio, I am still working on the next chapter, though life has really ramped up and I have been forced to prioritize work, my relationship with my wife, and my daughter over the story. I want to present this tale in a way that expresses it fully, and do not want to rush to appease people.

As things in my life settle, I hope to be able to find more time to focus on writing, but until that happens, I only ask for patience and the understanding that things will continue to move forward at whatever pace they can. A rushed product would not be worth reading, I promise you that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting PATIENTLY

It's always been worth the wait

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Patience

Thank you, I know that the wait for this chapter is pushing decency, but taking care of my daughter while my wife settles back into work has proven a necessary, and worthwhile distraction. Thank you for understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A shame

No more story .? ......... What a shame.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bittersweet

I have been captivated by this amazing adventure! I was starting to go into the sad state that I get when I get near to the end of a great read. I read your bio just as I was starting the last chapter and was delighted to see there was more to come! Please take all the time you need to enjoy your daughter. Those days will never come back. I will anxiously await the coming chapters. You have an amazing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Come Back

I have been a great fan of the series and have been continuously visiting this page for more chapters, but I don't have much Patience left. Please just post fast. Getting Overly Frustratingly Excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nooooo

Why do all the good stories I find and start to read never end.... worst part is they never get finished :'( Have been waiting on 15 stories to post the next chapters for the last 6 years when I found this one. Gotta say few stories take hold like this one has while reading it, please don't make me wait 5 years before you finish the story or just end it like this.... To many have done that already and sadly I am loosing faith they will ever be finished which is a shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
U Said U Will Be posting Soon

Bruh Been Reading ur material and it's quality more than I can say I read in any other story so far. Come Back Man ... Don't let it to go Waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope Everything Is Fine With Ur Daughter Sir. Hope U Will Post Again Soon Sir

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Journey Onward

The next chapter is pending approval, and can be found on Patreon if you don't want to wait. My daughter is doing great, every day we have the joy of watching her develop new skills and become increasingly aware of the wonderful world around her.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 6 years ago
A little disappointed

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with this one. We saw some character regression rather than development, when we saw Andrew talking with Tani'm. She broke into his house, and started yelling at him the moment he came through the door and he handled it with kid gloves? I mean, even Viviene was treated more forcefully (and I think appropriately), and she had a lesser issue than what Tani'm had done.

Really bugged me with the inconsistency there, and the fact that Andrew seems to be constantly lacking a backbone with anyone that doesn't have a penis. Can we stop the sexism of that? You don't have to be an ass to still have a resistance to simply being treated like a rug.

3 out of 5.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: A little disappointed

I would say that I can see your point, but I can't. I think you're viewing events through hazy glasses, and please give me a moment to explain why.

Tani'm did break into Andrew's house, but he didn't know that. He came home to find Karen and her together, so to all appearance she was Karen's guest. He knew that her presence alone signified something had happened, given Tani'm's aversion and distrust of him. Her outburst was rude, but not screamed, and he was annoyed at her lack of consideration for his feelings or needs.

He was still trying to figure out how he felt about everything he had learned, but nothing about what she did was anything more than rude. Vivienne attempted to break into his network, a clear and blatant violation, which totally explains the difference in his reaction.

When you think of it in context, then you realize that Andrew had no idea she had broken into his house while he had been out. He can sense Karen's fondness for Tani'm through his bond, and recognizes the likelihood that at some point she will likely be joining his family.

Let me now ask, how do you think he should have handled it?

Lets say you come home from work, you had agreed to do something for a friend of your wife, and when you arrive your wife's friend is there (with your wife), and immediately asks in a cold tone: "So, when are you going to take care of X?"

After you answer that, tell me what you would have done when you were 18, because let's not forget that Andrew is only 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sara the frat bro

I really dislike Sara this chapter. Her sex scene was almost bullying and throwing meat in Andrew's face almost makes me hope she doesn't make it. Andrew has no agency and you're making him be a leaf floating in the wind.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog51911 months ago

Interesting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am on page 2 of this chapter. Great transition from the last chapter. At First I thought I clicked on a wrong link, then Àfter I checked I was still in your story I thought I was in a flashback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...