The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Andrew was done, Karen was larger than she had ever been, looking like she had carried twins to term, and was waiting with eager anticipation for their arrival. The truth was, she was trying with all of her might to remain conscious through the mind clearing torrent of rapture that swept her into its warm embrace.

She could feel the magic in Andrew's seed seeping into her body, flowing through her veins and traveling into every inch of her magical form. With each organ it infused, and every muscle it infected, she grew more and more tired, feeling her exhaustion descending like a curtain on her day. Karen reached up and caressed Andrew's smooth chest, her hands gliding along his hairless skin from the center of his pecs and out over his shoulders, until they began to descend his arms.

"Hey, look at that," she stated through a yawn. "The cut is gone."

Andrew smiled down at her before glancing at her hand. "I guess so."

Another yawn took over her face, her eyes blinking repeatedly as she looked over at Sara. "Is it Friday yet?"

"Not yet, but soon," Sara provided, kissing Karen on the forehead and sharing her mate's longing for the next time they would be together in private. They were not even apart yet, but the pending separation was felt by all as Karen drifted off.

Closing her eyes, Karen could hear Andrew and Sara whispering to each other, "I wish we could stay. She's always so beautiful like this."

"I know," Andrew responded. "But we still need to stain the pelts and figure out what we're gonna do with all that meat."

They pulled the blankets over Karen's rounded body, her face a mask of contentment and joy while her eyes pirouetted to the music of her dreams beneath their lids. She was stunning, and arrested Andrew and Sara for a moment as they took in the sight of her gorgeous Parisian face.

As they exited the room, Andrew snuffed out the candles with his gift, smothering them with invisible fingers as they closed the door. Andrew was smiling and Sara knew he was taking pleasure from his favorite ability, shaking her head as they went into the kitchen, preparing to leave. Andrew began to make a quick sandwich, while Sara leaned against the island and thought about the stew she had tried to make for dinner, and just how tough the meat had been.

"Karen said I should've pressure cooked it, since I didn't have enough time for a proper braise. But, I think it's so tough because it's a supernatural creature, and we just aren't meant to eat it."

Andrew grinned as he replaced the ham and cheese into the fridge, trying to fight off the sleepiness that he could feel welling up within him. Every time he enhanced one of his mates, it always took a toll on him, and while he felt powerful and full of magical potential, he knew the crash was coming.

"There were a few pieces in there that were pretty tender and tasted alright, so I think she's right. We have enough left to try a few more dishes, and see if we can come up with something that works. I still wonder if we should have kept the meat from Thunderfoot's leg... No, we made the right decision. That would've been super creepy."

Sara laughed as they exited Karen's backdoor, unable to refute Andrew's statement but not feeling guilty for what they were doing. Part of her still thought of Thunderfoot as an animal, and if they were going to continue fighting supernatural creatures, she was determined to make the most of the experience. Discarding his meat had felt wasteful, but at the same time she knew it belonged to her friend. In a way, she was shocked at how odd she felt cleaning and saving the bones from the rabbit's large hind leg.

Neither of them spoke as they took in the cool night air, the cloudless sky a rare delight in the late summer, and providing them with a clear view of the Milky Way as it stretched from one horizon to the other. Sara no longer had to guide Andrew through the brush, both of them finding their footing and traversing the terrain with relative ease.

Andrew finished his sandwich well before they made it across the forest and back to their car, tossing Sara the keys and napping beside her during the short drive home. The house was shuttered and secure, just as Sara had left it after the last of their friends had gone home. Patches was resting in its parking spot in front of their house, and as Andrew walked on weakened legs, she felt that same familiar desire for sleep that had consumed her mates.

With a touch of telekinesis Andrew straightened up the living room and kitchen, filling the sink with water and adding a dash of soap from the bottle. He was getting frighteningly good at using that gift, and Sara was shocked to realize she was getting kind of used to witnessing the strange and remarkable performances.

After double checking the front of the house, they returned to their room where everything was already clean and orderly. Sara had expected the act of cleaning up after herself to be an adjustment, but was glad to be wrong. What she did not do, Andrew was more than happy to handle for her. Their combined efforts made it easy for them to maintain their space, and as she looked around, she was happy to see plenty of her things mixed around the room in a seamless and yet affectionate expression of the life they were building together.

Andrew was represented on the shelves and posters with more regularity than she was, but everywhere she looked there were many of her more treasured items resting in places of prominence as well.

"Welcome home, sexy," Andrew's sleepy voice whispered into her ear, his lips making contact with her neck and teasing her flesh with promises he was in no condition to fulfill.

His eyes were hooded and he needed to sleep, but Sara could tell he was fighting it, wanting to stay up with her, and desperate to stain and preserve the pelts that were hanging in the master shower.

She picked him up and held him against her chest, his light body no match for her supernatural strength.

"My hero," he joked as he reached down and pulled back the covers just before being dropped onto their soft mattress.

Within a few moments Andrew had removed all of his clothes, throwing them into the hamper at the corner of the room before turning on his side and watching Sara. She had stripped down to her panties and was just pulling on a t-shirt when she noticed he was still looking at her.

"Get some sleep. I'll be right here."

Sara opened the window and unlatched the shutter, allowing the cool night air to drift into their sanctuary. Grabbing a book off the massive bookshelf she came to bed, working her hardest not to make eye contact with Andrew, who was still fighting a losing battle against sleep.

The moment her hand made contact with his side, his eyes closed and his dreams overtook him. Opening her book, Sara basked in the smell of nature and the rhythm of her man's breathing. The words on the page spiriting her off into a land of fantasy and adventure, while her heart slept beside her.

Like Andrew, she had noticed how strange school felt, and how meaningless much of it had become. At the same time, she cherished the people she had surrounded herself with. In every way, they were the reason that she would continue to go, but part of her knew their days at the school were limited. Soon, they would be forced to leave and move on with their lives, and the only hope she held was that it would be for a joyful reason, and not some tragedy that would force them to flee into the wild.

Sara turned the page on her book, and closed the chapter on those thoughts. Unlike Andrew, she could let things go with little to no effort.

1...345678