The Boogeyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I said that, Sarah said, "Do you know my powers are so great, I can take you to another universe right now and it will just be you and me for all of eternity! And all I, and my sisters the Lightning Striker and Lightning Goddess and the boogeyman will do is send lightning bolts at you that will tickle you beyond insanity, vaporize, molest and rape you for all eternity!"

I nervously gulped, but at the same time my I became turned on.

The she then said, you will fight me in a wrestle match, if I win, you will be a tickle and sex toy for me, the Lightning striker, my oldest and most powerful sister the Lightning Goddess and the legendary boogeyman! Now let's get started!"

Then all of a sudden, the thunder goddess raised her hands and then she pointed her fingers at me. Then, her fingertips began to glow white and all of a sudden a giant bolt of lightning struck me on the top of my private part. "HAHAHAHAHA AIEEEEE", I laughed as the bolt struck me. The last thing that I remember before everything went black was when my body literally caught fire and I was disintegrated completely and I had a massive orgasm all within a few seconds!

When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a wrestling ring with the Thunder Queen. Then I heard the announcer say, "On your left, weighing at an impressive 190 pounds, she is a six foot four inch giant, she is the undefeated Champion of thunder wrestling for the Last ten million years! She is the one, the only Thunder Queen!"

Then, the Thunder Queen came flexed her muscles and looked at me waved me goodbye and said out loud, "Max you're toast little boy, when I am through with you, you won't even have existed". Then she winked at me and the announcer changed his position and faced me.

The announcer, then said, "On the right, Her opponent only eighteen years old. He is the smallest, skinniest and the weakest opponent the thunder queen has ever faced! This is going to be her easiest match yet! He is only 5 foot two inches tall, weighs only 55 pounds, and is also the most ticklish person ever to go up and against the thunder queen. He has a lot to fear tonight, because if he loses tonight, he will be a tickle and sex toy for all of eternity for the Thunder Queen and eventually the Boogeyman!"

After the audience was cheering and hollering for the Thunder Queen, everyone else was booing me. Once the booing and hissing subsided, the ring announcer continued. He then said, "By being The most ticklish boy in the universe will put him at a huge tactical disadvantage and therefore the odds are stacked piled sky high against him, since even the strongest person the Thunder Queen has faced always lost against the thunder queen. Even though he is the weakest opponent the thunder queen has ever faced, I am hearing rumors that the Thunder Queen will give him the strongest attack she's ever given to anyone because of how scared he is of thunder and lightning. She will teach him a lesson for being so scared of Thunder and lightning, his worst fears will come true as well as his fantasy of being tickled, molested and raped and ultimately his big fear of being devoured and vaporized by lightning bolts."

The arena we were in looked completely unfamiliar to me as it was a giant arena, large enough to hold tens of thousands of spectators. The arena at the base was a typical round, dome shaped arena, but going up about eight tenths of the way up to the top, the top was inverted facing down, just below the surface of the roof, so the people up there could get a direct view looking straight down, with their seats facing down. When I looked at the tele-tron, the giant seventy foot flat-screen tv, I saw the people at the very top were secured by harnesses so they wouldn't fall out of their seats to their deaths below. Luckily even if there was a situation where someone's harness did hypothetically fail, there as a net below that covered the entire section below where the people were seated.

Then, a camera swiveled in my direction, and that gave me a mental cue to look at the tele-tron. Once I looked at the tele-tron again, what I saw turned me on. What I saw was myself in just my underwear and my combat boots. My chest was extremely flat and most noticeable feature on my chest/neck was my protruding collar and rib cage just below my collar bone showing on my chest and my sides just below and besides my armpits. My arms and my legs looked really thin, like sticks. My thighs on my legs looked as thin as my arm did before my transformation, and my arm was so thin, I could wrap my thumb and my middle finger around, the middle of the arm near the elbow and it fit perfectly!

Then, the announcer said, "let's get ready to rumble". Then the bell rang and I knew that the match had started.

As soon as the bell rang, the Thunder Goddess, ran right up to me and tackled me and pinned me to the floor. As she pinned me she removed my underwear by using a micro thin, but still powerful lightning bolt to burn through the fabric, essentially splitting it in half. Then she forced me to lift up my ass off of the floor as she removed the other half of the underwear which was under my ass. Then, my still hairless pubic area was completely exposed and now the only thing on me were my boots which protected my feet relentless tickle torture, but the Thunder Queen had other plans.

As she pinned me to the floor, she then cast rings of energy around my ankles, wrists and my arms and legs and when I tried to move my body, I realized that I couldn't move anything at all! Once completely immobilized, she began to sexually fondle me; She sexually caressed me from my chest down to my thighs.

Then she said, "Now the real fun begins!" As she said that she began to stretch out her hands at me. I thought she was going to electrocute me, but then she stretched her fingers out on and both her hands and all of her fingertips began to wiggle and I knew that I was in for one heck of a tickling!

She began to tickle me on my chest, then she moved into my armpits and finally my ribs.Because I was so skinny, she was easily able to see where my ribs were and tickle me in between them,right in the most ticklish places. Then, she moved down to My Stomach where she kneaded my flat flanks and then she twirled her finger in my belly button, making me scream with girlish high pitched laughter. Then, she brought her face over my belly button. She then put her lips over my belly button and then she put her tongue inside my bellybutton and with her lips over my belly button, and have my her give me the mother of all raspberries!

Then, she resumed to knead and tickle my flat belly and ribs. Then she made the experience a bit sexual, by rubbing my flat chest and tweaking my nipples. Then, she moved down to my feet and once I knew she was going to tickle me, I tried getting up, but I realized I was completely stuck! Then, while I was struggling, she approached my booted feet and stared intensely at my feet. I knew what was going to happen, she was going to tickle torture my feet!

Then she began to remove my boots and then she began to tickle my feet using both her fingers and her electric lightning tickle bolts. Because the bolts were so close to me due to her fingers making contact with me, the bolts were extremely powerful and it my socks seared away leaving only my pink fleshy soles and it was the most wild sensation I have ever felt!

Then it got even crazier as she began to lick my two feet while simultaneously she began to caress and fondle my legs from the ankles to my thighs. After 5 minutes of licking and fondling, The Thunder Queen began to caress my inner groin. Then she began to sexually stroke my dick through my underwear and I knew what was going to happen next.

Then, without warning, the thunder queen fired a large lightning bolt at my private parts. The moment the boat made contact with my underwear, it was seared away, exposing my helpless, hairless, virgin dick and balls exposed and ripe for torturing.

As the lightning bolt continued to make contact, the lightning bolt morphed into what appeared to be two hands. Then, once the two hands formed and surrounded my penis and I knew exactly what was going to happen and I couldn't have been more right. I was getting even more horny by the anticipation. Finally the long wait was over and the two hand shaped lightning bolts made contact with my penis and two bolts began to jerk me off.

After about five major orgasms all within two minutes, something even crazier happened!

I had a feeling that she was going to Thunder shock me. Then, my suspicions were confirmed as she fired a bunch of lightning bolts in Sky by aiming them out the roof of the arena. I told the Thunder queen, "Thunder queen, you missed me, na na na na na, na na na na na na! You will never get me! Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na." And then I playfully stuck my tongue at her.

Then the thunder queen said, " Oh, but I didn't miss, except I sent my lightning bolts towards you by firing all my most powerful bolts into the sky to combine with every lightning bolt in the world and for it to electrocute, tickle, ravage, vaporize and rape your skinny, sexy little body!"

Due to what she said, despite the fact that I had lightning bolts that were about to strike me, I had an erection both due to what she said also the prospect of being thunder raped by lightning bolts.

"Sarah then said in a seductive tone, you're getting turned on by what I said, so I see you're not taking me seriously, so it looks like you need to learn a lesson!!!!"

I knew what she meant by "lesson" and that she was now going to send all of the world's lightning bolts all in one bolt with her own in the fray and aimed all of them at me. I frantically tried to escape, but the Thunder Queen's hold on my pinned legs stayed true and I wasn't even to squirm! Just before she arched her hands and pointed them at me and the brightest and biggest lightning bolt I have ever seen flew into the arena and then the bolt stopped just shy of striking me on my private parts. The bolt was so close than the outer edge of the bolt was clipping the edge of my erect stick, causing the tip to tickle very much, causing me to laugh. Then, she lifted her hands up and the Lightning bolt lifted up by a foot, causing the ticklish sensation to end. But my dick tip was still smoky and tingly.

Then, The Thunder queen said, "psyche" and then the Lightning bolt came down struck me all over my private parts causing the mother of all tickles and orgasms.

Then, the lightning got thicker and hotter as it spread to encompass the rest of my body and soon the flames were reaching so high just from my dick alone that the flames from my burning dick reached the edge of space and the flames from the rest of my body went to the edge of the solar system.

I felt unbearable electric tickling tingles throughout my whole body! As the sensation became unbearable, the thunder queen turned her stretched out hand into a fist and then the unbelievably even stronger murderous sensations hit and the bolts began to literally sear away my already charred body. The last thing that I saw was my body literally vaporizing before me, then everything went black!

When I woke, No longer was I in the arena, but rather in a dark room of some kind because I could barely make out the ceiling and wall which appeared to look like the torture chamber in a BDSM dungeon. I knew I had an lost the big match and that now I was going to be a tickle sex slave for the rest of eternity.

When I tried to move, I couldn't I. I found myself strapped to a table which seemed to be soft, like it was made of leather or , completely naked and I felt my hand and my booted feet were entrapped in some soft leathery cushion. Anyway, other than the feeling of being trapped, it was actually pretty comfy.

Then the lights suddenly came on and when I looked down at myself, I saw that I was in a spread eagle position. When I saw my legs and how they spread out in a roughly 45 degree angle and I felt my hands being stretched up and I also felt my hands being pulled to the side as if I wanted to give someone the world's biggest hug. I wore only white underwear briefs and black boots that a girl would wear. I blushed at the erotic predicament I was in. Then, as I looked straight ahead I saw out from the shadow behind the light out stepped Sarah.

Sarah told me, "Well, well, well, what do we have here! I now got you right where I want you! Do you really think any of this world before we just arrived from is possibly real?! Of course not, when you slept last night in 2016, under orders from her greatness the lightning goddess and all powerful, the boogeyman himself We and by we I mean myself of course kidnapped you. Of course the Thunder Queen is not actually a goddess, but still she has more power than even I can dream of! Anyway, putting that aside, she ordered me to shrink your body down to a smaller size, so you would put up even less of a fight , and put you into an alternate universe for you to reside in.

As She said that, I was continually being tickled and electrocuted all over my body!

She then said, "Guess what, while you slept we put you into a pocket universe we created using our combined powers. Since my sister and I also have the power of telepathy due to our ability of reading brain waves and projecting ours on others due to our control of electricity on the brain, we can technically play tricks on your mind. Don't worry we weren't playing tricks on you today, only last night. Remember when you heard the voice."

Then the Thunder Queen told me, "Because you lost the match, you will be our tickle, sex torture toy for all eternity"!

I tried to remember and after about 30 seconds of thinking and Sarah said, "well?"

I remembered, and here's what I recalled as I told it to Sarah, "I remember, I heard a seductive female voice, a bit similar, but a bit more mature than yours said, I am coming for you my soon to be little ticklish skinny sexy anorexic toy."

Sarah then said, "You got it, that was my sister the Lightning Goddess. She was able to send her thoughts to you so strongly you were able to read the thought because she directed it at you. Our best abilities other than controlling lightning and tickling sexy anorexic little boys and girls aged 18-25 like yourself is time control. We can permanently stop time in a time bubble for you in the pocket universe which means the two of us can spend all of eternity here and even googol to the googol power to the googol power years, which will have so many zeros, the zeros will literally not have enough room to fit in this universe even if the zeros were subatomic. Even if the zeros were subatomic and made they up the universe they would make a substance trillions of times stronger than the strongest substance in the universe, Graphene. Even that many years will not even be a one googolth of one percent to get to the amount of years infinity is because with infinity there is no end ever! Muahahahaha!!!!!"

As I said that I got more and more turned on as my erection went past nine inches, despite my extremely frail and petite body.

And then said, "My sister doesn't kid around, when she wants someone to be her tickle torture and sex slave, she will never give them up, and by the way, my sister and I are bi, so don't be shocked or surprised if we decide to turn you into a girl and then back to a boy and even in between. That's is why you're wearing girl's boots, and I know from the thoughts I pulled from your head, you're totally turned on about being turned into a girl, don't worry I will totally do that"!

I got turned on when Sarah said that because I have always wanted to experience what it was like to be a girl and a boy at the same time! I actually began to blush and I said, "wow, really you're kidding me, right"?! I said that in a semi excited and semi nervous tone, as if I heard that a hurricane is coming for New York City as I was super excited, and nervous

Sarah then said seductively, "I see someone is blushing! Are you thinking the same thing that you want to experience what it's like to be a girl. Don't worry there's no shame in that. Actually it's very wonderful and a special thing you will experience. Even though we will keep you for eternity, we will briefly for one day return you to your real world and we may decide in which universe to drop you off on. If you're good, you will get one day for every one year you're with us, but if you don't behave you will spend eternity with us and never see your world until you submit to us. Now the fun begins"!

Then, Sarah approached me, threateningly and she started to put something on my face, as she told me to close my eyes, it felt like a blindfold. Then she ordered me to open my eyes after she finished putting on what I thought was a blindfold. When I opened my eyes, I saw a small boy strapped to an x table who was in a spread eagled position and he was very skinny and I immediately knew that was me. The only way I was able to identify myself as a myself was because I knew how I looked was because of memory and photos from my childhood .

Then, as I looked Sarah approached me on the screen and waved her finger over my sole and then she backed up and the view changed scenes to a closeup of my booted feet looking from my knees ankles straight ahead and on the left, was my body, mostly my chin down to my feet. Then, the left view showed Sarah's two hands going into claw position. One was hand positioned over each foot and she started wiggling and then in slowly, maybe to make it more agonizing for me she slowly removed the right boot slowly, then she moved to the left boot and slowly removed it.

She then did something I never expected; Her fingertips on each hand began to glow A bright white color and I immediately knew what was going to happen, she was going to use lightning bolts to tickle my feet and just like before. Just before she released the bolts, Sarah told me, "you're going to be in for one heck of a wild ride Little boy! Are you ready, here goes nothing, on a count from the Three, I will begin. Three... Two... One... Zero... now!"

Then, she released the bolts and as soon as I saw the bolts make contact with my socked feet on the video, I felt as if every single atom in both of my feet was being tickled all at the same time! Immediately at the same time as the sensations started, it was so powerful, Blood curdling screams of laughter came from my lips.

Then the socks on my feet immediately seared away, revealing my pink soles. As the lightning made contact with bare feet, the real tickling began!

As I tried to talk, but I was being tickled stop hard, gusset the only sounds that came out were, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIEEEEEEEEEE FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!!!! S-ST-STAHAHAP!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!". What I was trying to say was, "Not my feet! stop"! Just as I was about to pass out, Sarah gave me smelling salts to prevent me from going under.

Then, my feet turned all brown in color and were very smokey. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad as before when my entire body was on fire and I was completely vaporized!

Then Sarah stopped the electro-tickling attack and she then straddled my body and then she stood right on the right side of my midsection and she moved her hand over to my navel and placed two fingers inside my navel and started twirling her fingers inside and I feared what she will do next. And as soon as I thought that, her fingertips began to glow white and I felt The ticklish sensations in my navel gradually rise even though she stopped twirling her fingers. And then all of a sudden I saw a bright glow irrupt from my navel and once again blood curdling laughter and screams came from my lips and within a few seconds I passed out.