The Boogeyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I resumed consciousness, I saw Sarah take a box out of her backpack and placed it on a tiny stool situated between my legs, then out of the box emerged two black metallic hands and Sarah told me, "inside that box contains enough lightning power from my her, her sisters and the boogeyman to equal all the world's lightning strikes since the Earth was made five billion years ago. This lightning Will over the next 24 hours be directed at your penis and will make you have a 24 nonstop ticklish orgasm. I have placed numerous boxes like that around your entire body, so you will be tickled all over your body, and I will always be adding my own bolts to the mix, and usually to your meat stick to make sure your orgasms become that much more powerful."

I blushed so hard, that it literally looked like my face was a rose, or covered in red paint.

Then, on the camera I saw all of the lightning hands activate and start electro tickling me all over my body and the one situated right in front of my groin started striking my dick and balls with the most powerful bolts of them all. As soon as the bolts made contact, I immediately started to orgasm and Hot sticky cum started coming out of my dick with such ferocity that it hit the ceiling and the orgasm did not stop at all. By the first hour of the nonstop orgasm, which surprisingly I did not feel tired only pleasured and tickled, there was cum all over the floor and the orgasm only became stronger and stronger due to Sarah adding her own bolts to my groin.

The orgasm became only stronger and stronger as all the Lightning bolts raped and electrocuted my private area and my thin and frail body. also, in addition to my orgasm fire began to rise from my groin. The fire became so high, that it reached thousands of feet into the sky!

When the twenty four hour orgasm was finally over, there was semen up to several inches thick all over the floor!

Then, the thunder queen told me, "time for you to meet your doom my little skinny anorexic tickle toy!

As she said that, she began to caress my bony belly, then she worked down to the hips and finally she began to gently caress my thighs and legs. After that, she worked back up and even began to caress my balls and dick. Even after my non-stop twenty four hour orgasm, I was still horny and the sexual stimulation she was causing me caused my dick to become erect. again and pre-cum began to leak out.

After caressing me for about 10 seconds she stopped and she then put her hands in a claw position and once again, her fingertips began to glow white hot and I started struggling in my bonds trying to get out of the torture table.

My struggles were to no avail as I was still entrapped and Sarah was once again prepared to turn me into her personalized pile of ash and then even nothing! Then, she released all the bolts on me, and all of them struck me on my penis. The moment the bolts struck my Dick, I had a simultaneous orgasm as my dick vaporized, then just like last time the bolts seared away my body upon contact!

The only difference was that this time, the bolts were more powerful and from first contact to vaporization took only ten seconds! While, I was looking at myself via camera over my eyes, I saw my body searing away, leaving only bones, and the last thing I remember is that even the bones turned to dust, and then even the dust was vaporized by the bolts, then everything went black again! From first strike to complete vaporization took only ten seconds!

When I woke up, it was light outside, which meant it was morning. However, when I woke up I was still in my old apartment, which meant I had to go to High School school. The trip to school was uneventful, but I was so excited for the high school prom. Even though I was very small for my age, I was a senior and high school. I also knew that all this was probably a mind trick played by the Lightning Goddess by using my electrical activity in my brain to have me go on a mental trip that was so realistic that it felt as if I was really there.

I never went to High School, so I figured that I was either dreaming or since this read way to realistic to be a dream, I was in an alternate universe.

Other than my body and my sexual experiences, the experience was real as well, and the only thing at felt that was not real was the alternate universe I was in. I knew that any second if I Stepped out of line, or either the thunder queen or lightning goddess felt like it they could take me out of the simulation kidnap me and torture me for all eternity in my personalized torture chamber which strangely would take place outside so lightning bolts would have more power and would strike me nonstop for all of eternity.. I also knew that I we are going to be molested both as a boy and girl.

My first class was math,which was calculus based and I got every question correct on the pop quiz. After math class we had social studies, then art, and after art we had lunch.

During Lunch, I was feeling funny and I felt like I was going to pass out. The Last thing I remembered before everything went dark is feeling very light headed.

Then, The next thing I remember is waking up in the nurse's office on a bed. There was a nurse there, her name was Ashley and she had blonde hair, blue eyes it was about 22 years old. When she saw me waking up, she asked me, "how are you doing cutie". As she said that, she quickly lifted up my shirt and began to poke and prod my belly and ribs.

She began by poking my belly button, my laugh was stifled because she put a large cloth into my mouth to prevent me from laughing out too loudly.

After she tickles my belly and ribs, she began working down towards my hips. Once Ashley got to my hips, she unbuttoned my pants and pull them down, reviewing my small white Hanes undies.

Once, my pants and shirt were off, That's when Ashley really began to tickle me.

The tickling became more intimate, once Ashley began to tickle me over my private part through my underwear. Once, the intimate tickling began, Ashley began cooing telepathically in my head, I am going to give you so many ticklish orgasms, you will never wake up and you will go insane, my little skinny ticklish tickle slave!"

After tickling over my underwear for about 10 seconds, Ashley began to slowly take off my underwear, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable at her mercy.

Then, she said, "wow, you're so skinny, than I can literally put my fingers between your ribs! I am going to break you, my little ticklish skinny tickle toy!"

Then, she put both hands over my privates and her fingers began to glow white, and I knew I was in for a wild ride.

I then said with fear in my voice, wh...who a...ar...are y...y....you? Y...y...y...you're n...n...not t...t...the t...t...thunder q...q...queen, a...a..are y...y...you the L...L...LIGHTNING G...G...GODDESS?"

Ashley said, "No, I am the Thunder Queen's older and the Lightning goddess's younger sister, and I am known as the Lightning striker, because my favorite thing to do is electrocute young boys and girls like you, sexually by striking your privates with lightning, and that's just what I am going to do to you, wittle boy! My favorite targets are petite boys and girls like you, so I can dominate them easier, since their bodies are weaker and will offer less physical resistance and make my job as a dom and your experience as a sub much better. Now it's your turn, little boy!"

Then, the thunder striker lifted me up telekinetically and had me in a spread eagle position, completely naked! Then, spontaneously, black leather restraints formed around my arms, and my legs, and when she put two invisible screens on my eyes, I was now able to see myself from different vantage points, while still my eyes seemed uncovered, it seemed as if this was a previous recording, of myself in this situation, but this was really happening.

Ashley then said, " You know I am lesbian, and my youngest sister is bisexual, me and the Lightning Goddess are lesbians, which means when we do anything to you, you will always be a girl. I also know, you've always wanted to be a girl, but since you're attracted to girls, you are really a lesbian in a boy's body. Now, it's time for you to become the little girl you were always meant to be!"

Then, she fired a bolt from her left index finger, aimed at my groin. On contact, my dick and balls disintegrated and what was left behind was a charred, smokey pubic area, some of the hairs that were left were on fire!

Then, she fired another bolt, which magically turned my charred groin into a vagina with no pubic hair!

my stomach which was so bony, but flat, now began to take on a curved, but still anorexic and bony appearance. The hair on my head, which was only a few inches short, now grew to be almost shoulder length! My pubic hairs on my underarms were completely gone! I turned into a beautiful hot little Blond girl about four foot ten inches tall, and just like last time, my BMI was still 10.5, since I weighed 55 LBS, now only 50 lbs. My stomach was still flat and had visible bones all over the place.

Then, the Lightning striker, did something I never expected, she put one hand over my belly button, and the other over my vagina, then she put two fingers of the right hand over my pussy lips into my virgin pussy, and the left hand that was over my belly button into my belly button, and then she began to simultaneously molest and tickle me!

All that managed to come out of my mouth was, ""HEHE, HEHE!!!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OHHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!! MOREEEEEE!!!!"

Already, I was wet, and when she pulled out her fingers out of my clit, they were dripping with my juices, and then she said, you want more, oh, I'll give you more, I'll make you cum so hard and for so long, you will never want to come again! MUHAHAHAHAHA! My regular Lightning attacks are a trillion times stronger the thunder goddess, my younger sister. For being so scared of Lightning when you were younger and now, I will use my strongest attack, which is a googol to the googol power stronger than my regular attack, which means little Maxine, you will now meet your doom!!!!"

Then, the scenery changed to an open field, and I was still suspended in midair, while still in the sexy leather bonds. Then, she released the bolts, which struck me in my pussy, instantly I cummed, and also instantly by body was set on fire! The fire by five seconds from my burning body reached the multiverse, and went on to infinite pocket universe. The attack on me was that strong to cause my body to burn that hotly and by seven seconds, since the bolt touched me, I was completely vaporized! The Lightning striker, then reanimated me, and repeated the process over and over again, but each time, the attacks were getting stronger and stronger, and by the one hundredth time, she was able to vaporize me and simultaneously have me cum on contact with the bolts!

Then, it was time for the real attack itself,not some practice, she aimed her hands and her fingers at me, and launched the strongest barrage of Lightning at me that she launched at me during the entire ordeal, which seemed to me to have lasted for several weeks! The bolts all came into my pussy, and I had a monster orgasm just as I simultaneously got vaporized!

Then, she reanimated me, once again, once again with my black combat boots and matching pair of black lingerie. Then, the Lightning striker, did something, I never expected. She, then pointed her hands at me, and I thought, "Oh boy, here we go again!"

Then, she turned the palms of her hand around and the palms of her hand faced upward. Then, the Lightning Striker, Raised her hands upward and all of a sudden I felt myself soaring through the air, upward. When I finally stopped flying up, I was settled about 2000 feet above the ground, and strangely I was still in the spread Eagle position and I couldn't even move a bit, as it I was completely pinned, yet I wasn't pinned by anything.

Then, she flew up and hovered right in front of me.

As she threateningly stood over me she seductively said, "Now you're all mine, little girl! I've got you right where I want you!"

She then landed right in front of me, and she began to caress my tiny skinny body.

She then said, "What I am trying to tell you is that you may think that my sister the Lightning Goddess is the strongest, well she isn't. I am not the strongest either, the strongest creature in all the realms is the boogeyman. Yes, that is the boogeyman that gives little kids nightmares. He gives little kids nightmares to prepare them for what he will do to them when they grow up. By having these nightmares, the kids will get used to what will happen to them later.

I was wondering how strong the Boogeyman was, almost on queue as if reading my mind, she said "His weakest Lightning attack is Googol to the Googol power times stronger than all of our strongest attacks combined, including if the Lightning Goddess herself is included! While the lightning goddess is the strongest in this realm, the bogeyman is the strongest in all of the realms. Oh, don't worry have to worry about facing him just yet. Before you face him, you will have to face me and then my older sister and that you have to face all of us at once, before you face the boogeyman. Once you will face him, you will be with him for all of eternity and beyond and you will never get to see your world ever again. He never takes people fraternity, but because you're so small and ticklish and he's been looking for somebody like you for many millennia, you will be his eternal tickle and sex slave for all of eternity since you are his perfect one. What we're doing to you is to prepare for what will experience pretty soon and it will last for all of eternity and then experiences will get exponentially more intense as time goes on Don't worry, the boogeyman isn't a guy or a girl, he is asexual, but can take any gender, and in any combination since he is asexual, so he can fuck you as a girl, a guy or a hybrid of the two."

Then she caressed my stomach, then she went down and caressed my hips and then she even caressed my inner thighs. I got turned on by the thought that she may finger my hairless, virgin cunt, or fuck me for the first time, as me being a girl! And that's exactly what she did! She put on a strap on her and it had an almost realistic looking cock.

Then, she said, "time for you to be raped, my little ticklish sexy girl! How do you feel that you're about to lose your innocence to somebody as powerful as me?!" As she said that, she simultaneously rubbed her cock on my pussy lips and tickled my flat and boney abs and chest. Before I was even able to respond, she slowly plunged her cock into my still virgin and skinny vagina, all the while she continued to tickle my flat chest, ribs and even tickled my flat nipples!

Then, she briefly stopped tickling me, but she continued thrusting me. Then, all of a sudden, she opened her hands and suddenly jerked them up and all of a sudden, a lightning bolt bigger than anything I have ever seen before struck me and my I spontaneously combusted into flames! The flames were not orange or white, but blue! And I knew that the flames had to be hotter than anything in the universe, because though I didn't feel any pain but it tickled and felt like electricity coursing through my skinny body. The color of blue that I saw was only possible in temperatures approaching tens of millions of degrees, or higher! And then the flames were coming from my body!

The moment she lifted her hands up and a few milliseconds before my body burst into white hot fire. As I looked at my body, still wearing my combat boots and my bikini via the cameras above me. On camera as my body combusted , it took only two seconds for the boots, bikini and all of my skin and flesh to be consumed, and once only my bones were left over, she made a fist with her left hand, and grabbed my bones with her right, and not only did the ferocity of the flames increased by a factor of 10, but an even bigger lightning bolt, bigger than anything I have seen in my life,or during the entire experience struck me, which turned my bones into a pile of ash!

Then, after she closed her right-hand and lifted it into the air then, the lightning became thicker and brighter, and it became so bright, that it seemed to me brighter than the sun! And then the flames reached so high up, the flames had no end! The flames were burning so intensely that even my ashy remains seared away leaving just nothing and within five seconds on the attack starting , every part of my body was vaporized! Then, everything went black.

The next thing I remembered was that I was back in the nurse's office and, Ashley's a nurse, a.k.a. The lightning striker told me, "your blood sugar got too low, when I asked Ashley, "what happened?"

Then, after my trip to the Nurse's office, it was already 2:40, so it was time for me to go home, back on the school bus.

Once, on the bus, I took my seat and began to stare out the window and began to contemplate on how weird this day was. Then, I heard, "Hey, Max come over, I have something interesting to show you!" So, I went over to the girl, Sarah who looked oddly like the thunder queen who was also called Sarah. , as she called me and, then she told me, "Hey, Max sit next to me." I felt very nervous as I walked up to her

Then, I sat next to her and for a few minutes she didn't say anything, so I asked her, "Why did you call me, do you have something to show me?"

She said, "Yes I do my little sexy slave!" Then, she put her hands under my shirt and she began to caress me! She was caressing my stomach and she also threw in a few lightning jolts into my belly button,stomach sides and armpits, making me squeal in extreme laughter. That's when I realized I was dealing once again with the thunder queen herself!

As I looked around, everything was once again standing still, since everyone and everything was frozen in place and even the spitball that was thrown by another boy was stopped only feet from me in midair!

Then, the Thunder Queen began to take off my shirt, then once she removed my shirt, revealing my bony chest and flat stomach, then she began to take off my shoes, leaving me in only my socks, shorts and underwear. Then, she stripped of the jean shorts, leaving me in only my socks and underwear! After that the torture began as she began to tickle me all over my body from my head to my toes. Then, suddenly only one minute into the tickle torture, the Lightning Striker suddenly appeared in a brilliant flash of light. Then, they both began to tickle me on my upper body and my abs. As they tickled the living hell out of me. As my eyes were blindfolded, I had no idea where I was going to be tickled or electroshocked next! Then, I felt a finger stroke my chin. causing my body to shudder!

Then, suddenly I saw myself in an extremely vulnerable position via a googles on my eyes with the video feed coming from someone; what I saw was the Lightning striker had me pinned on the floor of the school bus in a pouncing position. Her knees were at my knees and she was stretched over as she said seductively; "You won't survive wittle boy from the power of my electro tickling attack! Then, I saw her caress my bony chest, and she would trace my ribs, making me giggle. Then, she seriously began to tickle came as she scribbled her hands all over my chest, my ribs and my stomach getting as far up as my neck and as far down as the tip of my underwear.

Then, the Thunder Queen and the Lightning Striker began to simultaneously tickle me; The Thunder Queen got my upper thighs down to my feet and the more powerful Lightning Striker got my groin up to my head. Then, the Lightning striker