All Comments on 'The Book'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good storyline, only downer was the hasty ending. I think you could have had much more fun with those characters, mandys latent exhibitionism and elaine and zaras close bond.

Hopefully you find time to revisit these characters.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Good Job

Good story you made my favorites list. Hope you do more stories like it .

grumpyggrumpygabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Ending

Yup, I did consider that but the story was already on to 4 Lit pages, enough for a good read, and I had to leave enough to consider a spin off. I really get a kick from writing hypno stories and I may well specialise in just that.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, we are all in for another HOT and arousing story. A great hypno story and love and Hot naughty sex. Cannot wait for another chapter. Hopefully now, they will be straight to playful arousals, deep hard screwing, cumming on each other, oral sex and Yes more intense hypno sex too. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spin off please!

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Zara

The romantic in me thinks you need to develop a storyline involving Zara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I should ask this to everyone who does this and I don't want a defensive justification but a true oppinion: Why do so many stories go on Warp 9.9 and drift into the future summing up everything special and romantic that was brilliantly built up in the beginning as if it became something boring and casual, then turns it into a paling and dying memory the brother and his sister shared. It's saddening if the message is: you may find it arrousing for a short amount of time but let me tell you how boring life gets if you do it a little longer at a time, how pointless romance is in the grand scheme of partnership. It pretty much throws the concept of love overboard and demonstrates it's evanescence. And in the end we remain depressed although we originally tried to escape from this by reading fictional stores about forbidden love. And me commenting on this story is my compliment because only what's able to touch me can also disappoint me in the end.

grumpyggrumpygabout 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

It's eternally difficult when writing a story to know how to start and where to stop. The bit in the middle is easy for a story writer, although we all get writers block at times. There has to be enough detail in the story to make it interesting while not dragging it along, and there has to be a point where if it's continued then it gets boring. My usual response to anyone who I feel doesn't understand or doesn't agree with any story - not just mine - is to try writing your own. Only then will you understand how difficult it is.

capotcapotabout 8 years ago
Zara

It Would be fun to add Zara and then a MFF with Zara and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my reply to your reply

I know this problem. A good start that captures the reader is an art that has to be learned. The ending is another story though. There is no rule to bring the story to a final end that makes it impossible to continue. I just explain it to you from my perspective as a reader, that in my mind this relationship was still a fresh one. It would have been easy to leave the future open and unwritten to let the reader finnish the story in his own mind. You made it very clear that you didn't intend to write a sequel but maybe a spin-off. You wouldn't own anyone a sequel if you just ended the story with an open end on a happier note. No writer owes anything to his/her readers. After all they are all artists. So I accept your decision to fade it out into a distant memory of the past. It's just depressing and reminds us that all happyness ends someday. By pushing the events of this story into the past it aged the reader too as its witness. There are stories that do it way more dramatic and narrators tend to jump forward some decades to kill all their protagonists in agony just to make sure the story is over. I hate that. But that's just my personal impression and your's isn't that drastic. A lot of people seem to be curious for a Zara Spin-Off. Go for it ... If you want. It's in your hands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Horrible 2nd half

I personally don't want to hear about him going into a hairy granny.

Where was Zara when there was so much build up for her?

Why would he not just make his parents forget that he has been with his sister and they can do it whenever they want.

If he seemed to not want to lose her so much then why not make her stay with him.

Like another comment said. Why not Him, Mandy and Zara.

Why show that he can literally tell someone to cum or make them cum whenever they do something and not delve further into that power?

Poorly written ending imo and that was where anything remotely interesting happened.

happywriter007happywriter007over 6 years ago
99% was great!

But the end sucked. I wish I could write like that but I have one over on you... I never leave my guest longing in the end....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You should write non-porn stories . Your attention to detail is very-good , you could easily become a professional writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...