The Book of Carnal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady behind the counter looked at him up and down, doubting that he would be able to pay for his selections, but Jason paid no mind. He was under time constrains wishing to spend no longer than was necessary. $50,000 later he was out the store and on his way to Misty's.

Nerves nagged at him as he walked to the front door of her apartment. He liked her very much, loved her, acutally, and he wanted for this to be as good an evening as he could make it.

He rang the doorbell. "I'm coming," said a melodious voice, and the door opened. The only reason his jaw did not drop to the floor was because it was connected to his face. She looked gorgeous, even more so than Miranda. The shapeliness of her body looked soft, and sensual as the gown clung to her curves in way in which Jason hoped to be doing as well, later. The white stilettos gave her an extra inch in height, and the decorté showed ample cleavage, but not indecent. He could just make out the fishnet underneath, as the gown was not as sheer as what Miranda had been wearing, but that was perfect for him. He loved the allure.

"Wow. Simply gorgeous."

"Thank you," answered a blushing Misty. "Let me get a coat," and she walked back in.

Jason followed, and quickly spotted a mirror in the hallway, and closing the door said, "No need. It will be warm. Come," as he pulled her in front of him, both facing the mirror. "I got you something."

With trembling hands he took the necklace out of his pants pocket, placing it around Misty's neck. He controlled his hands that really wanted to just drop the ruby in her cleavage, and abuse her tantalizing bosom. He noticed Misty's eyes widen at what she saw. The gem was gorgeous, settling nicely at the beginning of cleavage, as if the gem was the entrance to Elysium. The deep red of the gem contrasted nicely with the white of the gown.

Misty was speechless, and all she did in response was to turn, and lean toward him.

Jason understood the cue, and taking her in his arms, kissed her with tender passion that promised more, but offered respect. The kiss was completely different from the one at the bar. This kiss was made Jason's heart race, his blood boil, and soothed his being. It strengthened him in a way he was not expecting. He wondered if she felt the same. He thought about trying to read her mind, but found the answer when he looked into her lovely hazel eyes. It was a devotion he was not expecting, and he doubted it had all to do with the ruby.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Yes."

He led the way, and waited for her to lock the door of her apartment, giving him the keys. Once at the car he opened the door for her, placing her keys in the glove compartment, kissing her once more, then went to her side of the car, and climbed in.

"I can't believed how sexy this car is," she said as they drove to their destination.

"You think so?"

"Yes. It is a man's car, but it is a hunk."

"Am I a hunk?" He almost did not want to hear the answer, being worried that it would disappoint him, but it was to late to take it back.

"You are a beast-hunk."

"You think so, huh?"

"I know so."

"How?"

"I can feel it."

"Oh."

She surprised him by placing a hand on his leg. His heart beat increasing.

"I can feel it. Yes, I can. So, where are we headed?"

"First to get you something, just in case you get cold."

"I thought you said it would be warm?"


"I did. And it should be, but I wanted to get you something different than just any coat."

She understood when she saw the name of the store they were parking in front of. But, she still doubted. Maybe he was going to park here, but shop elsewhere. Nope. He was paying the valet. As she exited the car, she assumed Jason had been generous from the way the valet was animatedly talking to him.

Taking her hand he pulled her toward the entrance. "Come on."

"Jason, are you sure?"

"Positive. I thought you said you could feel it?"

She followed his lead. The attendant greeted them politely, asking if she could be of help. Jason looked at Misty, and saw that she was looking at something attentively. Following her gaze he said, "No. We just found it." Jason walked to where Misty had been looking, and grabbed it from the display. It was close to a shawl. It was white, as the dress, but with a ruby red trimming all along the edge, and two matching red buttons. The material was soft, and breathed well, perfect for their evening.

"Jason?"

"Shh," he quieted her, as he draped it around her. It was perfect. 'How could someone be more beautiful?' he asked himself as he looked at her. Giving the attendant the credit card he said, "We'll take."

"Oh. Ok." She looked at him suspiciously, but went to charge the card. Her attitude was quite different when she returned. She was expecting some form of a reaction when he saw the $8,000 figure on the receipt, but he didn't even flinch. Right then and there she memorized his features, placing him in the "Very Valued Customers" section of her mind.

"Thank you, Jason."

"You are welcome. Come," and taking her by the hand he led her out, and into the car.

They pulled in front of Jakes.

"We are eating here?"

"Yes. You don't like it?"

"It's not that. Did you make a reservation?"

"Nope."

"Usually it is impossible to eat here without a reservation. I've never been so lucky."

"I'm stubborn," he assured her as he stepped out the car, and gave the keys to the valet. The valet reacted the same as the other one was, but Jason pay him no mind. He was getting used it. And, finally being out with his dream girl took all his attention, and reservations about spending. Besides, its not like he could not afford it, and Misty was, to him, totally worth this, and more.

The front door was opened for them, and the hostess gave them a beaming smile, "Hello madam! Hello sir! Do you have a reservation?"

"No, we do not, um, Jenifer, it was a spur of the moment. Do you think you might be able to accommodate us?"

"I don't think so sir, we are full." The phone rang. "One moment. Jake's, how may I help you? Oh. Yes. Very well. Thank you for informing us." And to Jason, "Well sir, yes we can. We just had a cancelation."

"Must be our lucky evening."

"Must be. Follow me please."

She led them through the restaurant, and up a flight of stairs. It seemed the cancelation was on the higher end of the scale as the room they were in consisted of five tables in total. It's own bar, and live piano accompaniment were also present, and what looked liked original Stein, Botero, and Kahlo paintings. Or, at least a whispering and impressed Misty told him, once they were on their table.

"Wow, this place is wonderful. And, the pianist is very good, making Beethoven sound like a walk in the park."

Jason smiled at her happily.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny. You are so lovely with your excitement, that you make me smile."

She blushed.

"And so lovely when you blush!"

"Stop it."

He placed a hand on her cheek, and pulling closer to him he said, "but you are," and did his best to give her a toe curling kiss.

Misty inhaled deeply once he broke the kiss, finding it difficult to catch her breath, and Jason was right there with her. At this moment the waiter appeared.

"Welcome to Jake's! My name is Taylor, and I will be serving you this evening. Is this your first time here?"

"Yes it is Taylor."

"Wonderful, and thank you for choosing us as a apart of your evening. May I start you of with something to drink?"

"What do you have for champagne?"

"We have a fine selection. Our most popular is Dom Perignon," then in a whisper, "but honestly, we have much finer champagne for just a little more."

"Okay. You seem to know what you are talking about. Brings us the best. I'll trust you with your decision."

"Coming right up," and he walked off.

"Jason, you are going to spoil me."

"Yes, and you are totally worth it."

"Okay, okay. So, what's the occasion?"

"You eyes."

"Since when did you become such a sweet talker?"

"Since you kissed me. Quick, kiss me again so that I whet my skill."

She laughed, but leaned in to do so. Misty was getting wet with all the attention. Not only was he treating her like a princess, but every kiss made her pussy tingle with excitement.

The champagne arrived, and Taylor poured it after placing a flute in front of each. "Do you need a few more minutes to order?"

"Yes Taylor," Jason answered.

"Very well," and walked off leaving the champagne in an ice bucket.

"To your eyes," offered Jason.

"To yours" replied Misty, and they drank their champagne.

The bubbly liquid was delightful, and really very good. He had never tried Dom Perignon, but he decided that this was significantly better. As if his thoughts were on his face Misty said, "It is better than Dom Perignon. Much better. I've only tried the other once, by luck, but it is no comparison."

"Good. I had nothing to compare it to." Then standing up, "One second."

He walked toward Taylor asking where the bathroom was. He really wanted the room for themselves, and decided to give the guests, that were on the four other tables of the room, very strong feeling of lust, and images of such as well, resulting in their bodily reactions of hardening of dicks, and damping of pussies. Implanting in them the idea that it would be nice to leave, and take care of their desires in the confines of their home. When he walked back in he noticed almost all the guests had already left, only the last couple talking to Taylor as they were paying the bill.

Taylor did not look too happy, but being a professional, complied.

Misty looked around at the commotion, but just shrugged her shoulders and continued with her champagne.

Once the last one had left Taylor came to Jason sporting a worried look, "Do you wish to pay, and leave as well?"

"Why would I want to do something so silly, Taylor?"

"Oh, I'm sorry sir," now being worried that he could have insulted the last person that could earn him a good tip.

"It's okay. Tell me. Will we have this room to ourselves now that so many guests have gone."

"Probably yes, since we have a reservation, but if the people downstairs wish it, they will put someone up here."

"How can I insure that this room remains as it is now?"

"You can book it now that it is empty. The cost is $2,000."

"Okay. Do it."

"Oh, okay. Yes, sir. Do you wish the pianist to stay?"

"Yes. Ask him to play Waltzes as well."

"Very well, sir," and he left with a gait in his step.

Jason walked up behind Misty, moving her long hair to one side, and kissing her neck, the other hand being at the front of her neck. Then aiming perfectly into the cleavage he released the bracelet, watching as if felt deeply into it, "Oops."

Misty jumped in surprise, and the feeling of it. Before she could look down, Jason lifted her head, and kissed her. "Another gift."

"Jason. You are really spoiling me."

He only smiled as he went to take his seat. He could see Misty's situation. She could not simply reach in there and take it out; because the dress was tight, and she thought her hand would not fit. Although, that was not the real reason, as her hand would fit. It would look ugly having her own hand digging in her cleavage. She thought she could feel it stuck on the fishnet. She did not know how she could feel that, but she was almost certain. She went to get up, when Jason asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to relieve myself of this situation."

"Nope. You can go relieve yourself, but that bracelet has to come out in front of my eyes."

"But, Jason..."

"Who won the bet?"

"Fine," and she headed for the restroom.

Jason's eyes were glued to her swaying ass as she walked away. Her whole figure was divine.

Taylor approached him, "May I take your order, sir?"

"Yes. Two filet mignon's with a green salad, and the house dressing. And an order of oysters, please."

"How would you like those cooked?"

"Almost medium rare," Misty answered from behind him. 'How did she know what I ordered?' wandered Jason.

"Very well. Is this atmosphere more to your liking, sir?"

"Yes. It is."

"Did you have anything to do with all the customers leaving?" Misty asked once Taylor was gone.

"No. Did you cheat?"

"No. But, I think I figured out a way." Misty hooked her finger on the top of the gown, and pulled down, increasing the cleavage, and further exposing her large breasts. She had it down far enough so that Jason could just make out the beginning of her areolas, and could not look away from them.

"Do you like what you see?" Misty asked teasingly.

Jason could only nod, his mouth being to dry to manage sound.

Using her free hand, she grabbed hold of the end of the bracelet and pulled it out slowly, teasing Jason further, and enjoying the cool metal touching the inside of her breasts. Her nipples also wanted to be part of the show, and they stuck out proudly, still covered by the material, allowing Jason to visually feast on those as well. Misty then moved the bracelet up and down, entering and exiting the depth of her expose cleavage, and all of the sudden she let go of the dress, allowing it to go back to normal, the bracelet out as well.

Jason had to readjust himself under the table, as the show had gotten him more than ready to devour her. Misty had enjoyed teasing him, but had also been worked up to the point that she was ready to be devoured, but no. She looked at the bracelet, and inhaled sharply.

"Oh Jason, it is gorgeous!"

Jason took a sip of the champagne in order to be able to speak, "I'm glad you like it."

She went to him, kissing him fiercely. "Thank you so much! Will you put it on for me?"

"Sure." Once he was done he kissed her soft hand.

The food came, and they ate in comfortable silence, being accompanied by sounds of the piano. Jason really enjoyed his stake and the oysters, adding lots of lemon and salt to each oyster before eating it. The flavor made him feel as if he was eating the ocean.

Once done, Jason felt daring, and, hearing a slow waltz, asked Misty to dance. It was just they so he did not feel embarrassed. The bubbly champagne had made him brave as well. He did his best, which was not bad, as he was relaxed, and they moved slowly. Slowly he dropped his hands to feel that round butt. Perfect.

Misty moved into him, and asked in his ear, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes. Let's go."

They broke the dance, and getting Taylor's attention, ordering another bottle of champagne to go, he paid the bill.

Jason took every read light as an opportunity to kiss Misty, and earned himself a couple of honks for taking too long to go on the green ones, but the more he kissed the more he wanted. Misty was ready for him, moving toward him every time he stopped.

Kissing in the hallway while they walked, they made it to his apartment. Once inside their kiss intensifies, his arms running all over her back and ass, enjoying her voluptuous body, while they attempted to discover every corner of each others mouth.

Jason stepped out of his shoes as he guided her to the bedroom. Then had to pause, and help her remove hers. Immediately he continued kissing her, and grabbing her, her hands going over his hair and shoulders. Jason's clothes made a trail to the bedroom, and once inside he lifted Misty's gown and removed it.

Lifting her in his arms, he carried her to bed, and Misty looked down worriedly. He lifted her high, and then let her drop, "Jason, not on the floo-" she was caught-of by the bed. "Oh!"

"It's an illusion."

"Good one," she answered with heaving breast.

The mixture of her confused face, her sharp breaths, her red cheeks, and her fishnet-clad body was almost too much for Jason. It took all he could not to just take her. He wanted to take his time with her however, and enjoy every inch of the one he had been desiring for so long.

"Well, it seems you need help with something," Misty spoke in lustful tones as she reached to the tent in his boxer. He grabbed hin and pulled him toward her, and leaning close pulled his pants down. His bouncing dick slapped her, as it was released from its confinement.

Misty was surprised at it's size, as it didn't look as big when it was covered, but she figure it was about 7 inches. But, what was more surprising was the girth. She got close, and sticking her tongue out she licked the head, ensuing a moan from Jason. After rolling her tongue around the head a number of times, she finally wrapped her mouth around it, sucking lightly, still using her tongue. She was not comfortable.

"Lay down, Jason."

He did, climbing over her, then pulling her toward him, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss, while his cock was trapped between them.

"Fuck this!" He said, and pushing her back he grabbed the fishnet at the center of her breasts and pulled strongly, ripping it right through the middle. He did the same to the section of her legs and now the fishnet only held on to the arms and the feet, it completely open in the front.

They kissed once more, moaning into each other's mouths as they enjoy the skin-to-skin feeling. Jason's hands greedy ran over her body, grabbing everywhere, his pace becoming erratic as his desire for her grew. He pulled her atop him.

Misty decided she wanted more of the taste, and slowly trailed kissed over his body, as she moved lower and lower. Once she got there she blew on his swollen member making it jump. Then she licked it like a lollypop, from balls to tip several times before she place it in her mouth, and attempted to take as much as she could of him in her mouth.

Jason was in heaven, and was unsure how much of it he could take. He had is hands on her head, and used his will to not push it down over his cock, or shove his hips up and into her throat. "Oh, Mmmisty," were the words that occasionally escaped his lips.

Misty wanted to take him all the way in her mouth, and she was determined. Every time she tried she was a little closer, stretching her throat, her nose almost to the pubic hair. She took a deep breath, and pushed, squealing when she made it.'I'm his here now, and I want to be his everywhere,'she thought.

Jason shivered at the sensation of being all the way down her beautiful throat, and at the waves of pleasure her squealing had generated. "Oh Misty, im getting close."

She was encouraged, and took him down her throat over and over again, sucking hard, coaxing his seed to come out.

"Oh Fu-fuck!" Jason exclaimed, and he erupted in her mouth being completely involved in his orgasm.

Misty swallowed all she could, coming to the conclusion the she liked the way he tasted. Once it seemed like he was done, she released his cock, and looking at him said, "You are quite delicious." She felt a drop of cum on her chin, and making sure Jason was looking at her, she scooped it up with her finger, licking it clean while lustfully looking at him.

Jason moved with lighting speed, and had her laying on her back, while he was atop her, his mouth over her, kissing her passionately. "My turn." And he began his trip down. Moving her hair to the side, he kissed and lick her neck, in some parts more strongly than the others, loving Misty's soft moaning. Finally arriving to her breasts began with the right one. He licked, and sucked all over, making it shine with his saliva, but completely ignored her nipple.

Misty was becoming frustrated, so placing her hands on his head tried to move him to her aching nipple.

Jason had other plans, and resisted. He spoke, "You can touch my head, but do not control my movements."

"But, Jason."

"I won."

She unwillingly agreed, and only placed her hands on his head, enjoying the pleasure, and dealing with the frustration.